IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU ARE LATE!!!!

If you're starting crypto now you're /toolate/

How does it feel?

You were on the internet the entire time (I'm talking 8 fucking years) and you missed the easiest chance to get wealthy in the history of mankind.

Don't fall for the whole

> but we still early adopters

Just fucking lol at the state of you if you think your early.

Boomers are now in and it's becoming more difficult to profit from this by the FUCKING SECOND!

Let that eat away at you newbies/normie scum.

You were LATE and you missed out on LIFE CHANGING money.

Now you are part of an obnoxious trend.

Fucking useless bastards.

Tell that to my recent 12, 2x, 1x, 4x etc. It's not to late, it's just the beginning.

wow, wasting your time to type this out and post the thread on a topic that has been posted every other day throughout this whole year

>YOU'RE TO LATE BRO BITCOIN IS AT $1000 NOW, how does it feel that you missed the bullrun from $300 straight to $1000 :^) ???

crypto isn't just bitcoin you fucking retard
when LINK connects the real world to blockchain you're gonna see some real shit

>most projects still in development.
YOU'RE COMING TOO LATE I GOT ALL THE GAINZ.
fuck off go cope elsewhere faggot.

t. nocoiner

Everyone chill down, I saw this pasta first time in fucking MAY!

>wah wah, my secret little money club
>fucking normies REEEEEEE
actually being this pathetic

i've been in crypto since 1987 kid. go fuck yourself

Look at that bait.

>investing your life savings in a coin that's fucking called EINSTEINIUM

Pssst guys, OP has only just found out about crypto and he's shitting himself that he's too late. He's looking for us to tell him he's not too late with a bunch of reasons why. Don't help out this pussy, just agree with him.

Yeah OP you're right, it's too late, don't get in now.

>because I love the team

looking forward to the death of "team" as term for anything except sportsball.

crypto really took of beginning of the year. the luckiest persons got into it around that time . they had little time to fuck up.

2014, 2015?, 2016 were really quiet years

Yup. I bought in at 1000 and there were many people posting exactly what the OP just did. Ignore

>If you're starting crypto now you're /toolate/
Bullshit. The hype just started and the total market is still below 1 bln.

>You were on the internet the entire time (I'm talking 8 fucking years) and you missed the easiest chance to get wealthy in the history of mankind.
This whole thing was a gamble for many years. Then it was BTC and a bunch of shitty BTC-copies where nobody believed this could get big. It really got interesting with ETH and that was like 18 months ago. The whole ERC20-thing started just this year.

>Just fucking lol at the state of you if you think your early.
See above. Current market is like 1 year old.

>Boomers are now in and it's becoming more difficult to profit from this by the FUCKING SECOND!
Yeah right. Because more emotional money is so bad. Not.

>You were LATE and you missed out on LIFE CHANGING money.
You're telling is the same bs like many guys before you. Based on NOTHING and probabably WRONG. This market isn't done yet.

>Fucking useless bastards.
You're a fucking idiot. Here's your (you).

1 - Fuck off back to lereddit
2 - We aren't early adopters but there is still plenty of money being made at this stage of the game
3 - Enjoy your losses because you think you're late, while the rest of us continue to grind out gains.
Newbie money is a great thing we can all take advantage of. The next generation of bag holders is here and it's not going to be us.

>not early adopters
top fuckin kek
most stuff was released this year ico wise, actually IN THE MAKING

I'd be pretty /comfy/ a year from now making this exact same post to all the newfags that join in Q3 2018

>mfw i realize that 90% of the board now are new fags from september

remember when eth was 9? sigh good times

lol

>disgusting how you let greed take over
>after letting greed take over

I started 3 months ago and have 124.38% gains.

>thinking of committing suicide
That’s what happens when you browse reddit

the market went up more than that LMAO
so you literally lost money

I was gonna buy 5k worth of it on coinbase back then but the only reason I didn't was because every day I was too lazy to just do the fucking wire transfer. Then when I was about to do it I looked at the price and it was 300

this

SHOO