The lady of pain is now undead and sending her armies of undead across the multiverse...

The lady of pain is now undead and sending her armies of undead across the multiverse. Her goal the extinction of all life. What do?

How can she be undead if she was never alive? She isn't a -noun- she's a force of nature

You must enter the world of PAIN and become immune to PAIN.

>undead
She was never alive in the first place, the concepts of "alive" or "dead" don't apply to her.
>sending her armies of undead across the multiverse
Her influence was always limited to Sigil.
>Her goal
She doesn't have a goal. A force of nature can't have goals, it just is.

Rather than argue about the nature of the Lady of Pain like other insipid fucksticks in this thread, I will humour the premise.

Her being undead, Sigil would become a font of undead power, that literally emerge across the multiverse through portals that she opens from Sigil.

She'd probably also take a more cenobite appearance, with legit blades through her head because I like that imagery better.

>What do?

Assemble a ragtag group from across the multiverse to acquire a weapon powerful enough to destroy Sigil, and then take a suicide mission into the heart to use the weapon and trap the Lady and the undead in a realm enclosed from all others.

Make a billion dolls and shrines dedicated to her and then hide out in a font of positive energy, hoping she'll take the bait and get changed back

OP, if you want a lot of replies, you have to ask us to stat Her Serenity.

As is, you sound a bit retardo.

Not give a shit, because she doesn't have any influence outside of one city. Worst comes to worse, sigil becomes uninhabitable. Oh fucking well.

Fall into the fetal position and cry

The Lady of Pain is fucking dumb.

Die.

yeah fuck the lady of pain

Thanks guys you're the best.

How many infinite Perform (Fucking) do I need to fuck the Lady of Pain until she's dumb.

> How many infinite Perform (Fucking) do I need to fuck the Lady of Pain until she's dumb.
None, because she doesn't have an Intelligence score.

A campaign.

Roll to seduce.

>either choose the raven queen
>or the lady of pain
FUCK

seriously though the lady isn't known to raise dead, or else the dustmen wouldn't have existed in the first place (outside the maze)
the lady is a supreme force of nature, you cannot worship her try to affect her plans.
she's strong enough to annihilate gods
the fuck are you going to do

>what if Lady of Pain had agency
If you remove all the defining traits from LoP then you get a bog standard villain but with a blades theme. There's nothing particularly interesting in your premise, user.

>just because you're undead you must have undead armies

That's hot

bump

I can ignore the fact that this is ponyshit, but I'm pretty upset that her feet are touching the ground.

seduce her with my masochistic tendencies.