SUBstratum general

Beta before next year. Get fucking HYPE!

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/justintabb/
linkedin.com/in/abramcookson/
linkedin.com/in/bjallmon/
linkedin.com/in/steve-swing-042891/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbq9FaKTlXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just remember to sell before they release software since their product is impossible to implement.

can't create a SUB thread without SHIFT and MAID faggots shitting it up, jesus christ...

Tip lel
All they did was port openvpn
And it's an erc20 token
What happens when ethereum gets clogged up because of icos? You lose your internet lmao
Skycoin already did it. It's not running on TCP/IP, got their own networking protocol. Running on their own secure hardware to be used as skywire nodes. Everything's encrypted by default. Only dht lookup is still centralised, but apart from that, they already got a working uncensorable private and fast decentralised internet.

>All they did was port openvpn
nope, try again

>What happens when ethereum gets clogged up because of icos? You lose your internet lmao
If instead of being demented and spreading FUD you'd research, you'd know only the token is in the Ethereum blockchain, and that the Substratum Network operate on its own chain.

Skycoin holders are fucking delusional. They haven't done shit, they're team is a bunch of nobodies trying to sell vaporware.

why don't you point me to substratum github? Oh wait there's none
because they paid a pajeet to port openvpn and don't have any developers of their own

>why don't you point me to substratum github?
giving the pajeets developing Shift, Maid and Skycoin their secret sauce? lol

Let's play a game, we compare the Linkedin of Substratum team members to the Linkedin of Skycoin members. Ready?

>Justin Tabb, Solutions Architect
linkedin.com/in/justintabb/

>Abram Cookson, CIO
linkedin.com/in/abramcookson/

>BJ Allmon, Senior Software Engineer
linkedin.com/in/bjallmon/

>Steve Swing, CTO

>Dan Wiebe, Technical Lead

Most of the team has done work/worked for big companies like Apple, Disney, NBA, Kodak, hp, American Express and Cardinal Health.

Your turn.

why do you shill this shit? other tokens have gone up 100% while this cripples along...
and its like bitcoin where it could collapse any day when people realize it is dogshit

>cripples along
i'm over 15x my investment in SUB so far and this coin hasn't even mooned yet

so you've been holding for over 3 months? ICO?

Bought some on ICO, some right after ICO when price was low.

sell that shit now. You will be pink wojacking hard when they release their product

I'm expecting this team to deliver a great product. And there's still CryptoPay coming.

Why should I sell now when this coin hasn't even mooned and hype hasn't even started?

why would people developing a decentralized internet and going directly against the telecom cartel willingly dox themselves, unless they know their project won't ever put them into risk?

can you point me to satoshi nakamotos linkedin as well?

They aren't doing anything illegal. Once it is deployed it won't matter anyway. The beauty of decentralization.

Everytime you reply you sound more and more retarded.

>why would people developing a decentralized internet and going directly against the telecom cartel willingly dox themselves

packets look exactly the same. literally NO ONE can tell that you're hosting a SUB node, it looks like regular data packets.

why do fudders always spout the most stupid shit they wouldn't say if they've seen interviews, read whitepapers or done the actual research?

>can you point me to satoshi nakamotos linkedin as well?
this isn't 2009 anymore, faggot. decentralized project is a very ambitious project and you need a team with real experience to back it up

why would isps care about laws? decentralized internet would be a threat to the current industry as a whole, the devs would just have some "accident" or suicide by a gunshot to the back of the head

Holy shit you're actually fucking retarded. You're getting absolutely raped by green ID. Go kys you mongoloid.

you've always been a beta, user.

>packets look exactly the same. literally NO ONE can tell that you're hosting a SUB node, it looks like regular data packets.
first of all, that's false. Every application has their own traffic signature, i'm sure substratum does as well. Also, that's completely besides my point. I was talking about the devs, not individual users. If it was a serious project ready to step on everyones toes, they wouldn't be public.

nice argument

watch the AMA and stop being a huge faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbq9FaKTlXQ

I'm not presenting an argument you downie. However, they're destroying all of yours and all you can do is present another 'durrr what about this' brainlet question. I'm just telling you that you're trash, nothing more nothing less. Have a marvelous day.

>trying to repeat that joke user made one time on /v/
wew

thanks bruv, doing was just being lazy in his FUD