Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Let's play a little game, /pfg/. Describe the members of your party WITHOUT saying what they look like, what their build is, or what they do.

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who are the "known" shitposters?

Rory, mostly.

Really? At the start of the new thread? Keep it in the old one.

>Let's play a little game, /pfg/. Describe the members of your party WITHOUT saying what they look like, what their build is, or what they do.

Fukken bitch
Sir Gonna-Die-In-A-Duel
DUDE PIKACHU
The Bland One
The Other Bland One
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

every single one of them is gay in their own unique deviant art way.

Is the last one Morgase?

>emotional and optimistic young adult who's generally good-natured but sometimes comes off as forceful, mostly due to not noticing other people are cynical and/or evil until it's too late

>slightly younger adult who struggles with the weight of forbidden knowledge and its effects on both mind and soul, but perseveres through it all

>serious, driven, and pious individual who gives oaths their proper weight, thinks everything through, and acts decisively

>well-meaning, logical, educated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and the most ability to compromise for the greater good out of anyone in the party

>ALTERNATE DESCRIPTIONS

>naive
>crazy
>stick-in-the-mud
>nerd

Hips Under Oath
Hello, Nurse!
Dog Days
It's a Trap!
Maus
Siberian Sky

No.

>Rory
>Shitposting

Has he been doin it that much though? I thought he told whoever was shilling his game to cut it out.

Rory
Buildposter
Vult
The guy that keeps shitposting about Vult
Nightfall
The thirst responders
Anime OP
Hitler OP
Page 2 OP if that isn't Hitler OP
Darjeeling
M. Kawase
Startoad

>Off the list this time
Have I finally redeemed myself?

What would you consider the iconic monsters for the following monster types?:

Aberration
Dragon
Fey
Magical Beast
Outsider
Undead

Working on some homebrew and would appreciate some ideas.

user are you still running the Mighty Quest for Epic Loot?

I know you're here

Beholder
Red Dragon
Grig with fucking fiddle fucking fuck shit
OWLBEAR
Pit Fiend
Lich

outsider has gotta be blink dog for me.

>Aboleth
>Red Dragon
>Nymph
>Owlbear
>Balor
>Vampire

>Aberration
Aboleths
>Dragon
Probably a Red Dragon actually
>Fey
I wanna say... Nymphs, Erlkings, or Faeries of some sort? Maybe Vilderavns even?
>Magical Beast
Owlbears?
>Outsider
Glabrezu
>Undead
Lich or Vampire honestly

Beholder
Red Dragon
Fairy
Owlbear
Imp
Lich

>Dragon
The Spitfire LF Mk IX

He made an App for TSS, didn't he?

Bastard never replied to my PM from a while ago, I thought he just wasn't on roll20 but noooooope, he had time to make a fun app for another game.

>Hearty Meal
>Exotic Delight
>Presumptuous Worrier
>Flighty Slattern
>Enigmatic Stranger
>Selfish Bitch

Me

I'm still waiting for a game.

Wrong campaign, man.

>Beholder
>Red Dragon
>Pixie
>Owlbear
>Balor
>Skeleton

#1 Dude, you were supposed to be the leader, like it's in your job description like holy shit what happened

#2 Sometimes you're cute, sometimes you're scary. Maybe some form of autism but you're nicer than #6

#3 You're cool and stuff, but kinda reactive and haven't had enough time to distinguish yourself.

#4 The actual effective party member who is well-adjusted

#5 Holy shit dude grow a spine like good goddamn what's your problem oh right you're garbage and you know it, carry on.

#6 Holy shit we liked you more when you were more mysterious and we didn't know what you were thinking, join the garbage pile...wait, why are you THROWING THE GARBAGE CAN INTO A COMPACTOR, #5 LIVES THERE!

It's like they really are high school delinquents.

Frail and sickly, easygoing and curious, noble savage, mother nature, Steve Erwin

Depends, who are you? DHB?

>high school delinquents

w-wait which one am I

Fuck off Rory

I sent a PM too... Like come on dude.

Ah I mean I'm not gonna push but I wanna know more.

He did say he'd make the game (even though I wasn't here and so I only came on this thread because he mentionned /pfg/)

So, which app is yours?

Aboleth
Ancient red dragon
Dryad but with something freaky like she bursts open and turns into a giant swarm of beetles
Gryphon
Balor
Count Chocul-- I mean, Strahd von Zarovich

Where exactly does one learn to be a Mesmerist, anyway? What kind of school goes around teaching mind control? Who would enroll in such a school and why?

>Fuck off Rory

What? I thought /pfg/ had a hard on for Vilderavns or something.

Which one do you think you are?

Just ask yourself: What monsters were in Dragon's Crown?

Mind Flayer

Great Red

Nymph are more iconic for DND, Fairy is more general.

Magical beast is tough. Owlbears aren't very iconic imo, but you've got Unicorns, Griffons, Chimeras, Manticores and the Terrasque all here. I'd put my money on Griffon.

Balor

Lich or Death Knight

>how can you pick up on so many things yet still be sO FUCKING DENSE I ACCIDENTALLY IMPLIED THAT PEOPLE THINK WE SLEEP TOGETHER, HOW DO YOU JUST MISS THAT
>you're cool even if you do act like a bitchy pedant sometimes, and my daughter likes you so you get a pass
>you poor naive soul, you're the most normie of normies and you got dragged into this clusterfuck just because you're a servant of #1's family

I don't know, but what ever it was it was poorly handled.

I like this party

The cute one, of course.

Haven't made an app yet, I was asking about a concept.

I've been mildly shitposting about my oni-mom and thought she might be a nice fit for a planeshopping adventure but I was worried about that rumored conversion to starfinder.

I don't know, maybe he's getting leery of it? Some of the app's quality is...lacking,
to be certain.

Are you a bird.

>owlbear's aren't very iconic
>implying

Whats the best example of thicc from a piece of art that made it into a book?

>All these pit fiends and balor
>No succubus mention

N-no

What kind of bird

They are my favorite magical beast too, user.

But I get a lot of normies cycling into my game since we do sessions at my workplace every now and then, and the amount of times I have to explain the majesty that is the Owlbear leaves me with the unfortunate conclusion that they aren't what people think of when they thing dungeons and dragons or fantasy in general.

That oni is cute! CUTE!

The kind of bird that Smuggles two eggs and a worm in their nest

Succubus aren't in The Lord of the Rings, so they kind of lose by default to big demon things. At least in the public eye.

Owlbears really are a d20 thing, aren't they? They're just "most iconic" on Veeky Forums because of Stat Me memes.

They were a shitty dinosaur toy that Gygax and co decided "hey, that looks like an owl-bear thing, let's go with that" back when they needed extra miniatures.

W-wait, does that mean I'm #1?

It's hard to lead strangers when Cha is your dump stat and you default to punching troublemakers

Ahemasimaarfurryahem

And yet I thought that one might be real funny to have around, like we'd be with our bro the LG dwarf and whoever else and we'd prank the shit outta her once in a while.

But I'm not taking any chances with the edgy summoner, or the druid whose bio I never ever started to read.

He DID say "no lame stuff".

**Thinking about my easy-going breakdancing psion girl mostly, her or other characters, but I'm waiting to have the time to draw her.**

**No not that kind of easy-going user**

Shit I forgot how to spoiler.

*in b4newfag*

FOUR
O
U
R

Four what?

>Let's play a little game, /pfg/. Describe the members of your party WITHOUT saying what they look like, what their build is, or what they do.

>One is hellbent on establishing his family legacy, but not so blinded by his pride to dilute his well intentions.
>Another has been set on amassing power, but his path seems to result in regret. Ego-centric and self-serving, but that's part of his charm, but may sadly be his downfall.
>SPONTANEOUS. At least she has a chipper attitude? Her pets talk a lot of shit though.
>Seems to be one of the more level-headed and pragmatic of the bunch, but curiously humble. To say he's down to earth would probably be an understatement.

>Pathfinder
>White Male

?????????

>You're kind of a jerk, but I like that about you
>You're the kind of man I should have ended up as
>You still make me feel a little suspicious, but you seem like you've got a good heart
>You creep me out
>You REALLY creep me out, but you're also very nice to everyone
>You should stop thinking this is your shot at the big time, idiot, and don't think they're going to be your friends forever. The world's too harsh for a thing like you to have friends, just make them laugh while you can and then get ready for them to leave you behind.

Don't worry, they are taking care of that in Starfinder. The only alignments will be communist and ANCAP

>You should stop thinking this is your shot at the big time, idiot, and don't think they're going to be your friends forever. The world's too harsh for a thing like you to have friends, just make them laugh while you can and then get ready for them to leave you behind.

That ascended fastly.

I'm pretty sure he's the Chelaxian war hero from Hell's Rebels whose precious childhood belonging (the only good memory he has about his awful childhood) you can threaten to destroy in order to force him to surrender, after which he will kill himself in shame.

...I want to redeem him and bring him to the SIDE OF LIGHT

He's kinda handsome

Is Hell's Rebels really a good (alignment) campaign? It sounds much more heinous than Hell's Vengeance from all I see.

It's more Chaotic than Good.

Rahadoum retaking the southern end of the Arch of Aroden when?

He's talking to himself.

He's you

>Aasimar furry wanna be the party face

Dream on, literal bitch.

It's supposed to be the epitome of Chaotic Good, but it's really not done very well. The cause is super lame (the proclamations vary from petty inconvenience to fairly reasonable), the heroes do some questionable shit, and the bad guy (whom the game gives actual trigger warnings about) is the single most pitiful and pedestrian villain Paizo's ever tried to make us take seriously.

I honestly don't care you made a furry,
it's probably the best app on there imo. though your competition isn't very stiff.

That fucking druid.

>Love is an odd condition

That's how you start a background? A paragraph of prose on the nature of love? Blech.

I don't blame the DM if he bails, he has the chance to play a british big game hunter.
That's one of those things you don't turn down.

How do you build him?

Most psychic/Psionic classes/characters are self taught.

There is a game running that is going to convert to starfinder by the looks of it

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

I'm not the furry but my psion's gonna be a filthy gnoll girl

The summoner is like, 20 years old, it's like the younger they are the cringier they get. Except the kobold.

Now that Tiefling knows how to write

GM can both play and run ffs

Please, I don't want to go through every book myself.

Yeah sorry I am having a HUGE issue with my PMs on r20 right now, but I am here. I moved the date for apps up a bit because I was told a couple more people wanted to apply.

Also, I do plan on DMing and playing, if Cornelius gets in TSS

>Thiccposting ape

Shoot sorry guys I did not see your PMs. Tons of issues with my roll20 for some reason, but I am here. If its private you can message me on discord, otherwise right here is alright.

I love you soon to be GM for you have restored my faith

I shall flagellate myself for ever doubting

[Spoiler]Are gnolls ok[/spoiler]

[Spoiler]Mine are well-behaved and I keep magical realm off the table[/spoiler]

Anyone?

Gnolls are A-okay my son.

someone once played a gnoll cleric to lamashtu and that was fine. Another did an undead lord gnoll.

>No PMs
;_;

God dammit spoilers

That's it I really need to fall asleep now. I blame the finals period.

Probably gonna see you on Discord as I'm not on USA timezones and I must slumber.

Speaking of, I'm okay for times if they get to start super early in the morning for GMT+2 or at least don't carry on to the middle of the night.

I don't think there is any actually ruling on this. Though I'd say you occupy the front-end square of you're mount's space

I think it's a japanese thing mostly, their heroes in RPGs have always been absurdly young.

Reminder that Auron, the grizzled old man of the party with grey in his hair was only 35. And ten of those years was while he was dead.

I'm just saying I wouldn't blame him.
As it stands, there are like three okay applicants and two of them are furries.

It's all good brother, I already sent you a friend request on discord but you haven't accepted it yet.

Ah yeah... How much creative lenght do I get on those things?

>A-okay
Aha if you knew... Or maybe you do.

Post profile, you dummy.

I haven't gotten a request yet. You SURE?

Just make your application and if you think you wont mesh well with other good apps, then you can always change. No problem.

You are Mysterious Voice on roll20, right?

I'm basing it off of the app from TSS,
if you have another discord then I would need that one I guess.

Yup thats me.
the account is Ryu#2916

Don't force the user into pity PMs

Thor has stats already anonchan

could be worse
>No PMs
>But my players are getting PMs

Yep, got the right one it looks like.

Send on my way for good measure,

Lewd#0311