So are they literally just terrorists now?

So are they literally just terrorists now?

>nuwalkers go to peaceful plane with new customs
>Gideon goes to join muh noble cause but gets assblasted when he finds out it wasn't exactly as it appeared on the surface and shits on the plane's gods
>Chandra gets assblasted about the NAP getting violated and makes a friend with an anarchist
>Nissa gets assblasted over muh mana feeling strange and of course something evil must be going on

>peaceful plane
99% of the plane is literally the dead coming back to life and trying to kill whatever they can find, uninhabitable desert, and wurms, may their passing cleanse the world.
The last 1% is a training facility training people to take tests that, more often than not, kill them in the hopes that they will pass, at which point they are rewarded with death. These people are stoked because in the next few days, their biggest baddest god is going to show up and kill them all.
Go take your terrible mischaracterizations and horrid memes back to Funnyjunk or whichever abyss of cancer you slithered out from.

> Implying Bolas is in any way responsible for death plane
> Implying Bolas' BNW style government doesn't create an incredibly happy populace
> Implying the dissenters aren't literally anarchists (RG) that have no viable alternative to his Hekma solution and are literally planning on letting everyone wander out into DEATH HELL if they succeed in whatever their undefined goals are.
> Implying Amonkhet isn't ubermensch as fuck.

My only real complaint against the Jacetice League is that they're the central characters, have no characterization, and apparently are only able to respond to BIG THREATS that are so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS they're EATING THE WORLD, or "Reeee badwrong government, no freedoms reeee"

The real question is what will happen when they decide the guilds are bad and Jace has to fix it. Hope he's got Bolas on speedial for that shit.

>The real question is what will happen when they decide the guilds are bad and Jace has to fix it

This is the weirdest shit to me. I though RTR was going to specifically deal with why the Guilds are so bad for everything, and have planeswalkers do something about it.

Instead Jace was just made into a "living guildpact" and some other nonsense, and the guilds continued on their way.

This thread is ass. Who even folloes their god awful story? and on top of that whos "assblasted" about it? only the most autistic of faggots, thats who.

Wha there buddy.
Are you an imperialst pig?

Because the spanish had the same excuse.

Amonket is still miles better than Zendikar were every person is a crook, every plant will eat you, every animal is 9ft tall and has five mouths and every elf will use your skull as a doorstop if you so much as tread on a daisy.

Hell the only reason they don't burn the entire plane to the ground -if that were even possible- is because they get pity points from getting their shit wrecked by Eldrazi/Ob Nixilus.

They have characterization, you just don't like it.

> and apparently are only able to respond to BIG THREATS that are so GLARINGLY OBVIOUS they're EATING THE WORLD, or "Reeee badwrong government, no freedoms reeee"

They are still trying to figure out how to be multiverse police. Extraplanar threats that can destroy the world? Yeah, that's something the Gatewatch should care about.

South of that line, things get fuzzy and they are still making it up as they go. Its not like they have an actual set of laws or guidelines they follow. Kaladesh started off with the rest of the Gatewatch trying to prevent Chandra from acting as the exact kind of planeswalker threat they agreed they should stop, only to find out "oh hey Tezzeret is here and up to no good, I guess its a good thing we came here after all."

>tfw next block

>They have characterization, you just don't like it.
Yeah, look at how Chandra is a wonderful character!
They are just stupidize stereotypes of what "every color should be"
Is boring, is cliche, is unrelatable. Is shit

This.

>mtg
>lore

>Kaladesh started off with the rest of the Gatewatch trying to prevent Chandra from acting as the exact kind of planeswalker threat they agreed they should stop
I think I want Chandra to have been the antagonist last block now. I would've liked the story better if it had been about stopping Chandra from spreading anarchy.

Tezzeret mustache twirling, corrupt cop, and mommy feels wasn't my cup of tea.

You didnt ask for good characterization, you claimed they had none at all.

Eat your words, because its your fault you say dumb, wrong things.

They finally made a Dune expansion?

Chandra needs to be written as something more than a braindead teenager first.

Then make her go RB vengeance-anarchist.

Spicy

I do love how they had to throw the word "dune" into the flavor text, just so people wouldn't miss the reference.

Also poo in loos. Who cares about India, there's like two cool things about the entire subcontinent and one of them is a building. Even Tarkir was more exciting simply because dragons

>Zendikar were every person is a crook
Everyone on Zendikar is an adventurer. Zendikar is basically DnD the plane.

>and every elf will use your skull as a doorstop if you so much as tread on a daisy
That's llanowar, the Zendikar elves are mostly just territorial, and even that's just one clan out of like five.

Nissa's band of elves was also blatantly racist against the others elf tribes.

You are aware that a dune is a naturally occurring structure and that the word is older than the book, yes?
Have you considered that they may have chosen the word dune because there are dunes in that desert?

>tfw no 20/20 Vanilla Mythic Legendary Wurm

Why must life be so terrible?

>pooinloo
>who cares about India
Spoken like someone who's never looked into ANYTHING to do with India.
Hint: SUPER interesting culture that Wizards didn't use at ALL.

Only Zulaport and Affa had crook problems, now that every race has banded together to survive extinction you can bet that racial discourse will be a lot less prevalent and places will be safer to live in. Zendikar should also be more chill to live in now that the roil is no longer riled up by inter-dimensional prisoners hurting it and with the Gomazoa now extinct.

India has a pretty interesting mythology to derive from, but since its also a living religion Wizards couldn't borrow anything from it without worrying about pissing off people and it still happened anyway.

>Wanting a 20/20 in the same expansion where Fling is

True, I forgot standardcrybabbies can't even deal with numrakul or the copter or even just a 2/3 bouncer.

I don't get why they had to give that block a coat of Indian-flavored paint instead of just making it something inbetween Mirrodin and Ravnica and go full magitech cyberpunk world.
And now we won't have a real Indian themed set because "user you so silly we already made an Indian set :)". Shit's sad.

Wizards thinks that more brown people = more $$$$$$ but really more brown people just = more social justice internet brownie points which aren't actually worth anything

>print a format with no answers
>surprised when people complain that the threats are unanswerable
I didn't get the Reflector Mage banning either, though.

India is the fucking armpit of the planet.

>gomazoa extinct
:(