ODN

WE WILL HODL. WE ARE THE OBSIDIAN MARINES.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/943935222776770560
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retweet to win some ODN you too can be an Obsidian Marine for free!

mobile.twitter.com/ObsidianCrypto/status/943935222776770560

you can't even call with this "innovative tech", doomed project from the very beginning

>Always remember
>Never forget

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

Ofc I'll HODL. I get 20 ODN every second day by staking

nice arguments

bought 100k

It's meant to be private and if you did your research you would know that live voice or video streams expose your location and compromise you privacy

Nope sorry I checked. It's 20 ODN
every
fucking
day.
Why don't you stake 10k ODN like I do anonchan?

>The only way to chat without the government being able to track us is to go in modern warfare 2 private servers and write our messages on the walls with bullets. $ODN is the future

Kek

Are you one of the Doge that got ''gangraped'' in the ass without a condom and lube?
Please don't send pictures of your torn ass dripping white stuff, shit, and blood coming out of it to telegram groups.
>You claim that you got gangraped by Obsidian Marines but maybe you wanted them to touch your shit with their dick.

i saw some trap lover on twitter reply that to ODN and laughed

I will buy even more now. When these weirdos are interested it’s a clear sign that this shit will rocket.

something is very wrong with you, user

kek, so what? You can use your old telephone or satellite phone, because of "muh privacy". I mean do you guys realize we are in the age of VR and Facebook? ODN will be for drug dealers, pedophiles and maybe some freaked out CEOs, but it doesn't have any value besides this.

where do you find that ODN logo? sauce me, i wanna shill with it

>value
>crypto
look at 80% of the coins above ODN. it’s not about how useful it is, it’s about how good it sounds on paper. we just want free money, are you new or something you stupid faggot?

>He doesnt realize crime is a multi-trillion dollar industry and anything that supports that is a gold mine

Have you ever got your shit pushed back in by an other mans penis while at the same time he whispers in your ear that he love you?

>Operation Rape Dog

stole this meme, but the updated logo is one the bottom of their website

What is adultry and naked pics Alex