Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transactions
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
youtu.be/Bwu_FzIo3SY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITS BITCOIN CASH NOT BCASH

its bcrash

he is fucking crazy. anyone remember the mtgox video?

Btrash

Hes a god

Thank god people are too retarded to see whats coming with bitcoin. I need one more pump to get out entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

BCash needs to die.

That guy is delusional, just like bcashies.

While BCore and BCash are fighting each other, other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum will prevail in the long term. But I forsee BTC remaining the flagship coin for quite a while.

i am 100% sure he thinks that, suffers a god complex and is borderline psychotic.

bcash bcash bcash. Fuck ver and his wanting poor people to use it. They can use some poorfag coin like LTC.

Paid Btrash shill.

Pretty much. Corecucks and Cashcucks are fighting over who gets to steer the Titanic.

This. Bitcoin cash is more expensive relative to volume that Bitcoin despite all their big block hype

I literally just say bcash because it's a quicker way to type it, there's no malice involved. But for some reason it annoys you, I honestly don't know why.

you meant bcash?

Yeah pretty much. All Bitcoin is built on dino tech.

this vid rekt bcash

oh man bcash just got reqT good video

> struggling to read from prompter

? Why the fuck should I waste time typing more letters when it means the same fucking thing?

Bitcoin Crash
Bitcoin Trash
Bitcoin Gnash
Bitcoin’s Rash

bch: bitchcoin

bitcoin kaka

Those graphs are probably from people probably sending from shitty wallets and exchanges. There plenty of almost free transactions if you just check a blockchain explorer, you can see for yourself:
blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transactions

infocharts vs blockchair hmm

What about regular Bitcoins? Do they still have a future?

What's the old joke...

>How you know a narccist is lying?

>his

Nothing in the Bitcoin family has a future

If you look into it you can see some transactions at around 3$ plus, the math on both seems to check it not gonna bother checking though.

Also if you check median transaction fees its max is around 5 cents recently. It's clear the OP never has actually tried sending the two coins to test for himself.

those same people are the people ver cucks shill to. interesting.

Have a (You)

Banks now own Bitcoin. Get out while you can faggots;

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

Get out of both.

crybaby core cuck are left to fabricate stories now that are backfiring on them making the public sick of the bullshit

youtu.be/Bwu_FzIo3SY