Wooo, you go girl

Wooo, you go girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_rejection#Ball_toss_.2F_cyberball_experiments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God, why is Scott so bad at comics?

Not like Rob Liefield, comfort zone, hack kind of bad, but just not getting it kind of bad.

I don't understand. What has pushing girls out of one's vagina have to do with improving homemade products with extra labour for work done at home?

>My stuff will sell better if you did the work
>But I already work at work
>VAGINA

She tells him she didn't want that child but girl doesn't understand it yet

>literally
>MUH
>VA
>GI
>NA

battlecry of the parasite

He's really, really fat

I think it was supposed to be "I've already done my share of work around here by giving birth to our child." But you really only get to do that for like two years after they're born, tops.

Ah, bollocks. I was just about to masturbate but then this kicked off a train of thought that landed on "episiotomy".

Polite sage for unrelated.

This comic pretty sums up the female's approach to role-playing games. In a lot of ways, it sums up the female approach to *anything*, but we'll stick to RPGs for now. See, men approach RPGs as a way of creatively expressing themselves for artistic fulfillment. We'll ignore the nu males currently flooding the hobby who play for the cheap laughs and cheap social validation. Men play roleplaying games for the challenge of "solving" the rules, of fully understanding them and being able to use them to their advantage, or to discuss their properties and what makes them interesting. This applies to all games, by the way, from FATE to 3.5. Rules mastery doesn't just apply to character optimization, it applies to trying to understand the game. Men seek understanding.

On the other hand, women mostly play roleplaying games for the social approval and undivided male attention it provides. Now, at first you may be skeptical as to why a woman would want attention from substandard men, but women seek constant validation and while they will never let these men into their vaginas they are happy to milk them for all that they are worth. Any female RPG player has a complement of at least two to three beta males seeking access to her body, who will buy her snacks, unquestioningly support her in any argument or dispute, and generally follow her around fawning over her. This applies even to the fat ones, by the way. This also means that on the rare occasion they find an "alpha male" RPG player, they will easy access to him without competition from other females. Not to mention the second half of this which is the social approval of being "geek girl" and having unique and interesting hobbies. Women are immune to social criticism thus are not subject to the insults and derision that sometimes are hurled at those who play roleplaying games. Women who play these games are looked on as creative and talented (when they are usually anything but).

Now, let us look at the comic to see how this holds true. The woman is presented as slender and attractive with a dorky "beta bucks" husband whom she married when she realized her looks were fading. Due to her female name, her Dungeons and Dragons adventures are selling well online. This is most likely due to an association with her husband's art (think Yoko Ono) and as a result she thinks she is much more talented than she is. Now, she is dissatisfied with her mediocre sales because the realization that she is an inferior woman is itching at her, so she decides to do what women do best: be a parasite. She will take her husband's work and claim it as her own. When the husband objects to this hypocrisy and deception, she reminds him in clear terms her main source of value: her vagina as a means of providing sexual pleasure, and her vagina as a method of giving birth to children and thus continuing the human race. The husband displays his aptitude for marriage by instantly submitting, cementing his place as a servant to his woman and subconsciously giving her permission to go out and fuck as many chads as she wants.

This is pasta, right? This reads like pasta.

According to the archive, this is the first time it's been posted on Veeky Forums.

I think user might really be triggered.

Okay, so it's just something he wants to BECOME pasta, then.

I hope he cleans it up a little before next time. There are a few missing words here and there.

It's probably about to be.

Or maybe some women like the attention in RPGs because they get to flex their roleplaying skills and like it when the group is entertained by it, which in turn makes the roleplaying woman feel good for being able to perform an act or speech that people enjoy. Maybe not all of them are gluttons for attention and actually like having fun with other people.

As a guy I like getting attention when my improvisation works out because I get the good message "We achieved this goal thanks to you!". I then have a tale to share with others.

Just my hypothesis, though.

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

Plus, I'm not sure if it's under 2000 characters, considering it's spread out over two posts. Unless his goal there was to conveniently leave off the "too specific to pasta" part, that considerate little minx.

>dummy
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>blah blah blah

Maybe user is not trolling and is serious. I decided to present my response to user's claim and to see what user and others think. If it's a troll, I don't get any (You)s and the troll is written off by viewers as one. If it isn't a troll, I get to see why user thinks that way and persuade user and others why I think my theory is more plausible than user's.

I don't think it's going to go far regardless, because not only is it tailored to this specific comic, but he didn't really understand the dialog because he claims the woman is leeching off the popularity of her husband's name even before she asks him to provide art.

I still think user is just way triggered.

I dunno. I mean, I didn't initially realize it wasn't already a pasta. If you ignore the follow-up post, it's all vague and unrelated enough that you could post it in response to just about any comic which features women and traditional games in any related way.

>Or maybe some women like the attention in RPGs because they get to flex their roleplaying skills and like it when the group is entertained by it, which in turn makes the roleplaying woman feel good for being able to perform an act or speech that people enjoy
That's not just a roleplay thing though that's women all the time..

I don't get it

It looks too articulate to be triggered. I think he's just doing it for (you)s.

That's a very good point.

Without the second half, the first part is just a rambling, unfocused whine about how women refuse to stop thinking he's a creeper.

Now
I lack the social awareness to say for sure but isnt she being kind of a cunt?
Your husband is not obligated to work for you, right?

LOL

I oughta thank him for triggering this discussion. I'm not thinking about episiotomies anymore.

You're not missing much.

>Yeah, I *still* don't get why you did that; we ADOPTED her!

Women were a mistake.

A woman didn't write that comic.

Seattle has an effect on people's minds.

I liked Veeky Forums better when the incels were a minority.

If it was the other way around (husband demands wife to do work for him) you might have some agreement from /r9k/, but the incoherent outrage from feminists would be outstanding. Of course, it's impossible to label a general opinion as being hypocritical, especially with no-names on the internet.

>This is pasta, right? This reads like pasta.

That's because I am one of the few people on Veeky Forums who will write a post longer than 10 words these days. The twitter generation has ruined everything sad to say.
>As a guy I like getting attention when my improvisation works out because I get the good message "We achieved this goal thanks to you!".

So you are one of the nu males I was referring to in my post.

Nor did a man.

A woman gave birth to him

Checkmate

I dunno if that was ever true. I think it was more "when the median bitterness level among incels was lower".

Or, I dunno, maybe they weren't always the majority but they've certainly always been a large plurality.

Geez, you made your point. I promise I will copy-paste your thing any time there's a comic about women and role-playing games. Are you happy now?

She is.
>Husband works as an artist
>Wife writes modules, demands husband spends his free time making art for these modules
>He says he doesn't want to do it because he already draws while at work
>She points to their child and says VAGINA

That's being a cunt.

>Or maybe some women like the attention in RPGs because they get to flex their roleplaying skills and like it when the group is entertained by it, which in turn makes the roleplaying woman feel good for being able to perform an act or speech that people enjoy.

This doesn't contradict what I said. They still want the attention and validation, and the bar is much lower to them due to the presence of their pussy so they get showered with adulation. Men don't want validation the same way women do, they find it internally, whereas women rely on extrenal approval for their self-esteem.

If you're so smart, how come you can't trick girls into liking you

Aww. I just wanna pinch your cheeks, you adorable li'l scamp. Do they have cooties, too?

dunning-kruger case study or well crafted troll, taking all bets

My point is that the vast majority of humans feel more confident in their achievements when those achievements are approved by others. Understanding is not so different, since if other people manage to see what you see, you feel more validated with your senses and thinking.

While men aren't as reliant on external approval for their self-esteem, it doesn't mean external approval doesn't help. There are women who want to be valued for their merits, even if they may be content with simple attention. Performing feats gets them more attention and also gives them a sense of empowerment through success of performance. Which is better: free drinks or free drinks and appetizer?

Is that an argument?

>That's because I am one of the few people on Veeky Forums who will write a post longer than 10 words these days.
>women and their brains

Nice hat, is it a fedora or a trilby

Right now I'm gently leaning towards Dunning-Kruger but I'm not confident in that.

However, I am quite certain that he is wearing a fedora, not a trilby. It's a sort of je-ne-sais-quoi about the way he types.

>I am one of the few people on Veeky Forums who will write a post longer than 10 words these days.
He has a point desu. So often these days I'll see faggots bitching about the decline of post quality on Veeky Forums but then dismiss anyone who writes more than 4 sentences as an autist.

Yeah but personally I attribute it to animu shitheads that can't hold their cocks so they post moeblob reaction pics.

>VA-GI-NA

Should be then of all arguments on this board as well...

Dude triggered a flock of manorexic nu-males.

You can practically hear the pink hair.

I don't get the punchline, can someone explain it?
>Your work would sell better with high quality artwork
>I don't want to put effort into making good art because I already do that for my job
>ALSO LOL VAGINA XDDD
What the fuck?

And which one are you then

>Is that an argument?
No, it's just an insult because you're not very good at getting laid.

>Replies to complaint about ten word or less posts with nine word post

You are my kind of asshole.

I don't even know what a "list of assets" means.

It's not that they're dismissing anyone who writes long posts. It's that people who write long(ish) posts are more likely to be taking the time to write out bullshit.

Like, suppose we set a standard of a "long" post = 8 sentences. Do you think more eight-sentence-or-longer posts are going to be carefully considered lists of helpful advice or well-reasoned statements of one's point, or are more of them gonna be someone going off on a rant?

Now combine that with a dash of confirmation bias (no judgment, we all got it).

Women are a literal fucking /r9k/ meme.

I'm not or , I'm .

Are you obfuscating obliviousness to drain my patience?

>While men aren't as reliant on external approval for their self-esteem
Insinuate someone has a small penis and watch what happens.

All this autism. Why do you all care.

Like really just don't come on Veeky Forums

I don't. I was genuinely pleased.

Just get on with your life.

I fucking laughed.

Watch a movie or something.

Because it is fun,
to counter with brevity.
Don't overthink it.

That is just the worst joke.
I get it, but it's so hopelessly not funny I don't know why he bothered to draw it.

This is fucking stupid.

'Cause he's tired from making funny comics at work?

Waste of time.

Simply retarded.

I really don't get it. If you've ever seen any of his panels or just seen him shitposting on a forum or if you've talked to him, he is downright hilarious. The second it comes to his fucking comics he goes newspaper tier.

I vaguely remember one time he mentioned pvp was so shit because to him the characters have their own life and he just writes that. Just so happens the life they have is boring garbage I guess.

I wish he'd do a gag comic or something that wasn't aimed at literal children so he can be absolute disgusting crass man he is.

Nigger.

>Not getting my textual art performance
Plebs.

You say that as you seem to miss the joke of .

>men find validation internally
Good joke.

This. If men are so able to internally validate themselves why are men who are considered "undesirable" by most women so lacking in self esteem?

Yeah, I get the joke that Brett is whipped and all, but it's not funny. He's had funny jokes in his stuff, too, like yesterday's, but this one is just flat and vaguely sexist. I don't get how he can be so consistently funny in his podcasts and but not in print humor. I met him in person at PAX East a few times, and he's hilarious in person.

shes not demanding anything
but she is literally muh vagina'ing
and hes an overweight sac of shit so its pretty faggy all the way around

Just abandon thread.

>Brevity is the soul of twit

You think men find validation internally? Are you joking? Two words: Donald Trump.

>implying Veeky Forums isnt a containment board on a containment site

it means they are getting a divorce?

Nineteen more words.

What is this comic meant to convey
I don't get the strip itself
I don't get what message is supposed to be behind it

>Two words: Donald Trump.
i cant le believe he le has le the nuke codes
XD

I know you're just meming but honestly that doesn't worry me. He couldn't even remember the name of the country he just bombed. For all we know he's been TRYING to use the nukes but lost the post-it note he wrote the codes on.

Gave them to Putin for safekeeping.

Not an argument.

I'm not I know that men and women have a tendency when it comes to dealing with becoming excluded. Men will usually try to pretend to not care in order to save face and preserve self-esteem, whereas women try to get accepted back into the activity or group so they can belong.

I know it's Wikipedia, but that's all I got:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_rejection#Ball_toss_.2F_cyberball_experiments

Specific citation:

Williams, K. D. & Zadro, L. (2001). Ostracism. In M. R. Leary (Ed.), Interpersonal rejection. (pp. 21-53). New York, NY: Oxford University Press.

Donald Trump was voted into office by people who were fed off with anti white progressive rethoric and/or delusional enough to believe he would save the rust belt and bring them back their jobs (over 50% of white women voted for him as well btw, but don't get distracted by facts).

That has hardly anything to do with validation. Now go post something -'thought provoking' on your facebook wall echo chamber.

So they are the same, but women give into the urge to belong while men are anime tsunderes about it?

I mean, I'm a feminist but I'm not a gender feminist. I do believe women broadly trend towards being more community-oriented than men. But considering humans are social animals on the whole, stuff like "men don't care about attention, men don't need validation from others, men only care about their own artistic fulfillment, women need to drink their weight in attention-nectar every day" is just plain wrong.

I see what you did there. Instead of "52%", you said "over 50%" so it sounded like a much bigger number than it was. Pretty clever.