Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Hidden Streets Edition: Where is your character's hideout or HQ? What kind of secret entrances does it have? How do you keep your enemies from finding it?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/forum/post/5014066/applications
youtube.com/watch?v=k0SWaGfkPxA
f-list.net/c/kyras czarny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A secret dungeon defended by monsters but the real base is a demiplane that could only be accessed by anyone but me from within the deepest chamber of the dungeon. The demiplane is a floating island in a sea of stars, like a plain forest with animals and creatures and flowing water but at the center is a tall tower which is another dungeon. At the top is the true bachelor pad.

What's the right age for an assertive swordswoman?

27. Old but not too old and still young enough to put up a fight.

>27
>Old

Sheesh.

Assuming of course 'old' age is actually 60 in pathfinder. So thats aged enough for an experienced swordswoman

Which class has the best touch spells?

Which class (other than magus) is best at delivering them?

>not subscribing to superior Gamze x Essa ship

At level 1?

Yes because before that you are just a warrior with a feat.

Anyone got three basic tips for building and playing a Warlord?

>pazio: facilitating ERP between players since 1954

>First it was because the AP was overrun with SJW gender politics.
>Then it was because all of the good characters you meet were fags or women or black.
>Then it was that there were black and gay and women when they didn't have to be black or gay or women.
>Next it was that the one black guy and two fags that are actually in the AP exist at all.
>now it is that the characters aren't written as well as possible
Jesus fuck these goalposts.

It's never the people who aren't failures at life who get upset like this. No one successful is this much of a whiny little bitch.

Wizard has good ones, but they generally suck at delivering them. Unless you get your familiar to do it.

Why does that guy on the left have his sword out?

How important is initiative to martials?

Do you want her to be assertive in the bratty, firebrand way, or assertive in the way that shows cool confidence in her abilities?

Initiative is always important, but if you end up going before the enemy, thats always better than going after.

Generally casters need it most though.

So /pfg/, how would you feel about one of your party members suddenly showing up with 15 children in tow?

But no one will want her if she's already 27. That's basic stuff.
Best hope she already married!

Why

do

you

bring

it

up

here

Exactly. That is why she is so ASSERTIVE

>Unless you get your familiar to do it.
Isn't that dangerous? I was under the impression that familiars were usually pretty fragile.

First I ponder if that's got anything to do with a magical realm

Then I answer your question, user.

Just say she was married at 17, discovered to be (or rendered) infertile, and after a quiet divorce devoted herself to dueling?

A thirst for (You)'s and / or brain damage.

LEAVE THAT SHIT IN THE LAST THREAD FUCKER

Fiery confidence! Overwhelming pride based on mastery of the art of the Blade!

Sometimes they can be, but remember they share spells. So if you buff yourself to shit they are too. And are smaller and harder to hit. Its still risky but they can do it. you can also get improved familiar which gives you some good ones.

Because I wanted to catalog how these arguments go.

The triggered posters posts about how much SJW INFESTATION is in pazio APs, it is eventually revealed that this infestation is like...a black guy and maybe a gay couple.

People wonder why the triggered poster is so triggered by them existing, and then the triggered poster tries to justify it by making up bullshit.

>Fiery confidence
>Overwhelming Pride
>Mastery of the Blade
>At level 1

Nigga she's 16, 19 tops.

>LoBaF doesn't contain any daddies
>DHB not only brings a reverse trap, but brings a secret daddy with a doting middle aged handsome priest

Truly the best of us.

I'd help her raise the cute kittens!

k.

If I was in less of a rush, I could probably make a sweet little post about how Paizo is, in a roundabout way, pandering to white male players by "clearing the field" of "opposition" and making the only people around old, female, or non-aggressive colored.

OR here. Not worried about marital life, I got all that covered already. I was just thinking about ages this morning.

Kittens?

Would an alchemist ever have a reason to use an alchemical splash weapon over their standard bombs? I can't seem to find a list or anything but the few I've seen seem completely underwhelming when compared to bombs, especially bombs that have been upgraded through discoveries.

Yeah...level 1 is tough stuff. You can never be confident or proud because you're dirt. Nothing. Nobody. That's the main reason I like a level three start.

if you are out of bombs maybe.

Sure you can be confident and proud.
You'll just be wrong.

>secret daddy

He better watch himself

>Iolanthe marries Essa's father
>Essa marries Gamze

well normally bombs are fire damage base. So if you need acid or frost or something for some reason

How's the husbando game in LoBaF anyways?

How's the c@, no one ever talks about the c@

Bombs are for damage, splash weapons are what you keep around for situational purposes.

What are some good ways for a Barbarian to remove his Fatigue from raging ,at or before level 6?

>I was just thinking about ages this morning.

There's three routes you can go with the assertive, fiery swordswoman.

16-19 for the Young angle, 24-28 for the "mature" angle, and 29-34 for the "career woman" angle.

At early levels being able to do something other than fire damage is pretty important. After you get alternative damage types from your bombs, I don't think so.

The cat has a hard time speaking the local language. Essa is the only one who speaks the same language as her native tongue.

>Essa marries Gamze
Where has it ever been indicated they are interested in one another?

How much shitposting do I need to do to get you dumbasses shut up about LoBaF?

DHB posted, it's too late, this thread is lost beneath the meme tide.

Being a sureheart of the fields human or whatever they are called, or if the cleric puts remove fatigue on his channel energy, potions of remove fatigue as well. Paladins can get it on their mercies too. Wizards can get it sometimes too.

acid flasks are (relatively) cheap and easy to make, so keeping some around to conserve bombs and use on things immune/resistant to fire is always good.

Is the persuit of mighty food a good character motivation?

Just start an alignment debate, that should do it.

No, it's kind of boring!

Yes. Especially if you are playing as a baker who uses his lucky rolling pin as a weapon (and you have levels of commoner)

>best at delivering
I don't know about best but the most awesome is the Blood Conduit archetype for Bloodrager

"At 5th level, as long as a blood conduit is wearing light or no armor, he can deliver bloodrager spells with a range of touch through bodily contact. When he succeeds at a combat maneuver check to bull rush, grapple, pin, reposition, or trip an opponent, or makes an unarmed strike against an enemy, he can as a swift action cast a touch spell on the creature that he affected with the combat maneuver, requiring no further touch attack roll. If this spell would usually require a successful touch attack, his successful combat maneuver check counts as this attack."

Shocking Suplex, Force Punch Bull Rush, Vampiric Pin, Haymaker of Gracelessness.

Be a magical lucha. Combine with Abyssal bloodline to get super swole via enlarge person whenever you rage and increased STR bonuses from rage.

Why would I bother starting an argument about the retarded, vestigial tail of our system? Every character should just be LN and be done with it.

They just haven't had a chance to discover their interest for each other yet! They just need a romantic evening together!

Possible Husbandos so far
>Eerily stoic mamluk who always stays right by the boss-lady, even at night
>Unwashed, sketchy, creepy gnoll killer
>Big Brevic man with boundless braggadocio who gets mechanical bonuses from pledging to mamoru your smile
>Street rat swashbuckler who talks a big game and tries to pretend like he doesn't care
>Nice young man who's a little weird with his paranoia but really just needs a hug

Possible Waifus so far
>Busty elf MILF who's naive and trusting and thinks she's out to be a hero
>Catgirl who can't speak your language and has a cat's attention span
>Uptight witch girl who wants to be a proper lady at all times and keeps making this creepy laugh
>Businesslike merchant lady who keeps surreptitiously taking sips of whiskey because fuck this job
>A couple of hardened mercenaries that have chatted up the PCs but nobody cares about
>Harpy with worse makeup than Harley Quinn

My character has a buried complex underground, positioned so that you can only get to the entrance chamber through Teleport or a CL 10+ Dimension Door from a specific corner of the city's sewer system. It's provided fresh air magically, and has themed rooms for other members of the party, a vault, and a portal to a Bountiful demiplane we use for food, water, and relaxation.

Trash.

I bet that harpy would clean up nice if somebody just taught her to be civilized.

You get like...3 spells a day.

You forgot a waifu!

>Hardened mercenary who struck up a friendship with the elf MILF over common taste in overly skimpy clothing

I'm liking Mature. It's not quite old enough to make you question why they're a deadbeat level 1, but it's old enough to justify smugness.

Okay, what's the catch? That's a very cute, well-dressed Harpy, there's gotta be a catch!

she forgets everything all the time and is super hungry

>dressed
Where

Indeed, and it lets your character simultaneously be smugly experienced and adorably inexperienced at the same time.

Who's your favorite Trouser Serpent application so far, /pfg/?
app.roll20.net/forum/post/5014066/applications

Given that she's scavenging jewelry from somebody's dropped bag, presumably that harpy does the siren thing where she lures people in with cuteness and and appealing voice, then coup de graces them when they're distracted.

Lord Cornelius is mastermode.

I know...I said awesome. Not best. A magus archetype that does the same thing would be better

From the sounds of things, the PCs juuuust missed a top-quality husbando at the campaign's start when his wagon burned down with him inside.

I want to handle Lord Cornelius's rifle!

Awinita. Wasn't sure how SEagle was going to be able to bring her back, but he did in spectacular form.

>Essa listed under husbando
>Essa dad not listed

>LoBaF
>DHB
And in plain English?

Stop shilling your ass and accept my Discord invite already

If you don't know then you're probably safer not jumping into the world of /pfg/ memes.

Fuck off, Rory.

Probably Doctor Grey and Aurelian. Lord Cornelius is tier 2.

But user, the abyss is staring at me. The least I can do is lock eyes for a moment and nod in greeting.

Pretty sure there was an issue with Mysterious's discord on the r20. I tried to add him too but a number was off. its 2916 I think.

wait what? I'm pretty sure wizards can just cast spells with the target of "you" on their familiar.

Can we please wait until Friday before asking this? There's like three apps apparently in the works.

Maybe doctor grey, but Aurelian seems like your standard edged type of guy with a ton of masks.

Yeah but you also get to deliver spells.

I don't see Awinita there anymore?

Huh. She's been withdrawn.

I was told DHB made edgy character. Essa does not seem edgy. Is she going to murder the orphans?

I want to make a LN Warder/Investigator who'll hunt criminals to his last breath!

youtube.com/watch?v=k0SWaGfkPxA

It's standard, but it's more complete than the others by a country mile. That's valuable, shows thought. The others could match it if they chose.

Reminder that ERPers need to live with their shame.
f-list.net/c/kyras czarny/

Nah. We don't need to wait for your slow ass to get done with your app, we can just discuss the ones that are in already.

SEagul, why have you abandoned us?

yeah but that doesnt mean both the wizard and the familiar get buffed with the same spell. it just means you can buff the familiar

Please, everybody has that one. Post a rare flist if you want to make a point.

Well here's the thing.

Do i go with Awinita?

Or Amalthea?

You see my conundrum?