I need a reaction image that says "Do not trifle with powers beyond your understanding...

I need a reaction image that says "Do not trifle with powers beyond your understanding," but googling that phrase just presented me a lot of images of trifle. I feel like Veeky Forums can help with this. In return, I wanted to offer some of my best fantasy reaction images, but I've only got like two so I guess just reaction images generally.

Did you try making it yourself?

Like, painting my own picture that effectively conveys that idea? I'm not much of an artist, user.

this is sorta like it but not what I want

Well why don't you post the images that you would like the text overlaid on top of, and I'll see what I can do

>captcha is ASSURANCES ROAD

Curses, I now see the misunderstanding. I meant "says" it figuratively. I need an image I can stick that caption on. Not one that already has that caption.

Yeah sorry, I know how to meme up the image, I just need an image worth the meme. Something suitably powerful beyond understanding.

forgot mah image

I know fa/tg/uys love wizards and shit, I figure some sweet-ass dragon and/or wizard shit is bound to be happening in somebody's drawer somewhere.

Forgot again!

I'm gonna run out of steam way before images

go to /b/ faggot.

Here you go. Throw it in meme maker and begone.

Okay, okay, what about this one?

Or you could meme this blind motherfucker. Owls be wise & shit.

how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll centre of a tootsie pop?

can I get a quick rundown?

Shit, two of them? My rookies are fucked.