This is how I warlock

this is how I warlock

>spending all that time on red chalk and candles
You could do the same thing with two bits of wood and a fresh egg. Young witches these days are too damn focused on "image" and "good rune-feel".

Cool. Nobody really cares, you could have just made this a post in a thread.

When I get summoned I like to feel like you're at least making an effort. A bit of ambiance goes a long way.
If you're treating this like a trip to the dentist office, like I'm not a fucking higher being, you're already putting me in a bad mood and stepping into the contract negotiations with the wrong foot.
Some professional courtesy, please.

This is how I warlock

I know, mortals have no respect these days anymore

This is how i warlock

This is how I Warlock.

This is how I MAID

This is how I Warlock.

How do you Barbarian?

>higher being
>when me believing on you is literally the only thing keeping yo "alive"
lol k

This. I better see some real fucking goat's blood in that chalice too - kids try to cheap-ass their way out of it by using cow's blood or even worse, that fake shit they sell in stores. Fucking disgusting.

you guys are amateurs

>If you're treating this like a trip to the dentist office
I always brush my teeth before going

I RATHER PREFER THE EXPEDITED APPROACH. IF THEY ARE IN A HURRY TO ASK A QUESTION, THEN I CAN ANSWER IN A HURRY, AND GO BACK TO BUSINESS AS USUAL.

This is how I warlock

How did your Warlock make their Pact with their Patron, Veeky Forums?

Was it out of desperation? A desire for power? Were they forced into it by the Patron? Were they tricked?

Hey dude, at least it's better than ketchup.

All you really need is a high thaumaturgic discharge. Yeah, sure, you could sacrifice a baby, but a magic battery could do it either. I mean, you can't sacrifice a firstborn son every time you want to go to hell's embassy, right?

What's this from?

His dad uncovered one of the patron's artifact way up north after it crashed down from space, before succumbing to some kind of magical coma/sickness. Patron told the young man that it could fix it if he went and picked up more artifacts that fell from the sky as well. Patron along the way gives the young man a bit more power to expedite the process.

I picture him as a sort of Indiana Jones if he were a wood elf. Or I would if I was in a game.

Bottom right of the picture nigga

Can it happen in reverse?

"Well, hello there.. young.. lady.. I.. this is foolishness. MORTAL WENCH, SPEAK THINE DESIRE THAT I MIGHT CLAIM YOUR PALTRY CORRODED SPIRIT AND BREAK THIS SQUALID BINDING!"

I didn't know what I got into. I couldn't go back even if I wanted to, so what more can I do? This isn't what I want yet it's what I asked for.

This is how I paladin

Wanted to be a wizard's apprentice, got the shortlist but fucked up the probation period. In a last-ditch attempt used an astrolabe to plumb the depths of the stars for magic after sneaked glances at his master's books.
Was kicked out for doing what's an incredibly stupid thing to do and by all rights should have been turned insane and probably inside out. Nicked the astrolabe though, and now skims magic off the stars and the spaces between them because he IS going to be a damned wizard.. warlock, whatever!
And eventually one of the Things or Beings up there is going to notice that someone's been leeching off their magic.

Or I would if I was in a game.
Y-you too..

is that fucking snow-meiser?

And this children is why it's important to know who you're summoning, so you can prepare things to the way they like it.

His father was a magus, he snuck into the library and played with books he wasn't supposed to. Kids are stupid.

........ I'm dumb, thanks

s-sauce?

My warlock was part of a druidic cult that tripped so hard on some demonically-tainted shrooms her soul pierced the astral layers and she had an audience with Zuggtmoy.

She's great at parties, but most of her spells are fucking horrifying.

Hella trap by incase.

Dude summons a war demon instead of a succubus put its penis in his butt.

sounds hawt. thanks!

>I want to sell my soul and I'm too dumb to read latin and take basic precautions.

I suppose that would get the attention of any passing demon

You're thinking of the wrong Christmas special, this is the Snow Miser