/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

The old thread has been cucked, all is shit, even the piss.

I can't find this CYOA in the Drive. Maybe it uses different name there. How mysterious.

I kinda feel like you actually get too many points, if you pick Exterior Circle House and single Drawback, you have 41 points. There's 48 things to pick, each one costs 1 point so just pick 7 you don't want.

First problem is that there's very little to encourage you to actually pick Center or First-Ring regions. Your choices give you automated cars, spaceships and fucking teleport, so I'm uncertain how distance matters at all. Whatever.

Some of the room choices confuse me, you get fuckload of money so why do you have to use your points for Kitchen and Bath? Better pick them anyway, otherwise it's washing yourself in bird bath and lots of BBQing.

Servant list feels less like "make choices here" and more like "these are the NPCs in my comfy zone hut". Fuck Walter.

Gifts yada yada why is some random noble selling Royal Seal and how is it giving you discounts if only other people with it can see it? Does half of the fucking city have this seal?

I'm not sure how Less Resources is supposed work when you have your giant mansion and legion of servants. Whatever. We have teleports and FTL ships and travel from Outer Border still takes couple hours but that's servants problem.

I kinda like this and was planning on writing more but nobody reads this shit, nor should they. Post good cyoas. That's a joke, there are no good cyoas. Except the cowboy one, that was good.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nR2hvU3BBTjluU1k
pastebin.com/avqyp3dg
youtube.com/watch?v=yXd1ceHdn1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's to another thread full of shitposting and moronic arguments. Cheers.

I think it's unfinished and the author disappeared.

Does someone else get turned on when narrators in a cyoa insult you?

If this doesn't end with the blond kid making the brunette his bitch then it's trash

You'll like my CYOA then.

i could just insult you here

Speaking of unfinished CYOAs, here's one that author posted WIP of and then it got popular and he got scared that the actual thing won't be that good and I think he died.

What kinda moron posts their cyoas. I keep them firmly in my own head, where they shine like a brilliant jewel. Why would you taint them by exposing them to this imperfect world where group of illiterate morons will descent on it like horde of retarded baboons, humping and shitting and humping their shit all over your crown jewel. Imagination is the key to infinity. Maybe at some point I'll stop being so lazy and put something on paper.

>My finished works will never get as posted as someone's abortion
Why even try senpai

Could somebody post some Photoshop tutorials for CYOAs? I've been creating a draft for a few but can't make it look decent.

Can whoever made it post the full Worm cyoa

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nR2hvU3BBTjluU1k

These are super helpful and really easy to follow.

Chest should be more masculine and she needs a penis. 7/10

tell me what it is and i'll tell you that it sucks, then I can post it.

But that's easy to post since it's one page and it will get replies because there's one choice only tho they are kinda interesting so there's no effort involved.

Because mine is beautiful.

I was simply saying if I ever did make one. As other anons have pointed out before most things here get forgotten pretty quickly

Much appreciated, thanks.

>I think he died.
He posted the first part of that one CYOA where you were saved from some villain's lotus eater dealie (i.e. this current existence), and were actually on your way to some superhero school.

Is the CYOA finished? there is this black space in the last one so i am not sure

Which one? There's at least five different versions or something.

The one he posted the WIP of the last thread
Version 5 IIRC

I am thinking of adding events. But it might be finished if not. I don't really have any events in mind, aside from a mysterious pilot crash landing onto the island. Also maybe a heavy rain event.

Lets see there's..
Original Wurm (Kaleidoscope power)
Alternative Wurm (Kid Win Mode)
Revised 2 (god/standard/skitter)
Revised 3 (god/standard/skitter)
Version 4 (WormAnon's version)
Version 5 (3_tankista's version)

Hmm what about something about a blood moon and the enemies become stronger or relentless?

Add an NTR event.

Well I want the events to be balanced. Every event has an advantage and disadvantage. When the pilot crashes, he may be alive or dead. He may have useful items at the crash spot or perhaps it will only draw monsters if you choose to visit it. If he is alive he might not be friendly. The rain would take care of slimes but also hinder your movement and possibly increase the aquatic environments of some of the monsters.

So, maybe the blood moon would make monsters more powerful/aggressive but also less rational?

Yes you could also make that the next day the enemies are more lethargic and easier do deal with

pastebin.com/avqyp3dg

Entry: Self insert

Difficulty: Standard

Powers:

Eidolon
Power Manipulation
Kaleidoscope

Companions

Friends

Perks:

Shattered Limiter
Blank

Drawbacks:

Marked:
Wards
Empire Eighty Eight
Azn Bad boys

There, more than powerful enough to get by, and all of my friends get both a power and a perk. If they hate me for taking them away from their homes, I can even send them back. I also have basically as much flexibility with my powers as I could ever need.

>all of my friends
>Friends
>
It's ok, user. You can cry.

I like 3_tankista's the best for the wide variety of powers
All the others are standard worldbreaking powers

Sorry, but DSA is the one to make the CYOA proving his status.

>he couldn't handle not having the last word so he had to reply in the next thread
[insert laughter here]

>You were actually attempting to get the last word.
How pathetic can you be?

At least you're not DSA, I guess.

No, but it seems you were.

That's not how you spell your name once again, but yes, I'm pretty glad I'm not you.

I wasn't. I was responding to an annoying gnat who kept going 'no u'.

But you don't seem to get it. What you think about me is irrelevant. That DSA is a terrible fucking person is a bald fact. And an annoying gnat like you still hasn't descended to his level.

I noticed in an earlier reply you did not deny being a cuck.

Self hating cuck?

Have mercy on him. He's delusional and/or retarded. He probably can't spell his own name. And his efforts won't change anybody's mind, so don't waste your breath on feeding the trolls.

Sorry user, but see that post you're referring to again .

It's just kind of fun to poke the retard with a stick.

Hey DSA, look. You're ruining a thread you haven't even posted in! And at the very start too. Your fans won't even listen to your wishes and keep drama at the end of the thread.

This shows how much of a terrible fucking stain you are on this community. That you ruin everything just from existing.

>user ruins the thread by shitposting about DSA
>blames DSA for his own shitposting
You have control over your own actions, believe it or not.

You do realize this thread would be perfectly fine if you didn't drool on your keyboard, right? Not a singe person would be annoyed.

DSA is to blame for his own actions and his own existence. DSA's fans are to blame for their own. Nobody else is. If DSA does something awful and his fans shitpost to defend it, that's their fault.

Everything in this post is so utterly divorced from reality that it's downright surreal.

Why are you talking about your own post like that?

Who is DSA?

I won't reply again after this, but I just want to say I'm sorry, and I really do hope someday you feel better about yourself user.

De Stardust user

He's some asshole who made an NTR cyoa and then whined about people righteously hating him for his fetishes.

>DSA is to blame for... his own existence.
DSA is God, all praise DSA

A literal saint.

Derelict Station user, apparently a new target for shitposters.

He's a guy who has made many different CYOAs including the recent Urban Unease one.

He made an NTR CYOA once as a joke, and is generally nice to everyone, even the retarded troll who won't shut up about said NTR CYOA.

The creator of Derelict Station, The Village, Urban Unease, GFD and other things. And that troll is under the opinion the NTR CYOA he did back in reaction to another author being called a cuck was more than a joke.

It's pretty clear the delusional one is this guy who thinks that spending your time and thoughts on making an NTR CYOA somehow means you don't like NTR.

made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=yXd1ceHdn1w

This has all been very unfortunate. I'll take this as a lesson to make myself scarce except when posting a new CYOA, for those who are just tuning in or will tune in later, I apologize for the part I played in all of this.

So you must love it since you've spent way more time discussing it just today then he did making the CYOA.

Didn't he also do that cow one where you're encouraged to cripple and murder for food these cowgirls that were made from human women? It seems like he's a bad apple in general.

DSA, please ignore the retard, it is not your fault and you can be here as much as you want.

He is a literal bully who is targeting you because he knows you'll actually react like this when most would just shitpost back.

If you were to really take this lesson to heart, you'd have learned that you shouldn't be here at all. Stop making CYOAs. Go the fuck away. Enjoy your failing country and your abortion of a life.

Don't be. You're not responsible for other people's actions

You're welcome.

You played no part in this though.

He made something repugnant.

So what's the least broken of these insane powers? It feels almost like Eidolon, because as useful as five powers perfectly fitting the situation would be, they're only powers viable within the scope of Worm, while everything else is far beyond it.

>Taco Bell.jpg

>Implying anyone wants to see you here again after this.

Wait, he's your mom? How does that work?

I've been talking about a terrible human being, user.

AI CYOA:
>Talia
Primary Class:
>Synthetic Humanoid
Secondary Class:
>Collective Creativity
Modifiers:
>Repair Nanobots
>Free Wifi
>Enhanced Intelligence
>Nanobot Injection
Drawbacks:
>None

>Your mom
How sad. To defend the cuck you resorted to 'your mom' jokes.

Yes, I did notice you were talking about yourself, but that doesn't change anything.

Lots of people do. You, on the other hand, wouldn't be missed by anyone.

Changed the third page. Got rid of the typo under Leviathans and I added 3 events. I should probably add more, though.

We'd all be better off without DSA, definitely.

Well, you're the only repugnant thing in this thread, so what else could you have meant?

You're the only one talking about me, user.

But DSA just posted.

I just caught the "mist" typo. Will fix it in next update.

Just report the troll for Rule 3 violation.

are three pages too much for a shitpost CYOA?

I made one with four user.

If you put effort into it, then it's not a shitpost.

This.
He's worse than a shitposter, shitposting is just bantz. He clearly doesn't care about NTR, he just wants to bully DSA out of the thread because he saw someone who would take it to heart and couldn't resist digging his claws in, because he's a miserable ball of hate and wants to drag everyone down with him.

In general, yes. Rarely worth the effort. But don't let me interrupt with your vision!

One page is too much for that user. But you could really go for it and make a 150 page shitpost cyoa, each a separate image so that to post the entire thing you would max a thread's images.

Holy shit, is that you, Timmy? I recognize that writing style. What are you doing out of /JC/?

>he doesn't put effort into his shitposts

Timmy Turner?

Already done.

Timmy the shitposter. He's been trolling Jumpchain since the inception, trying to drive authors out and just generally making threads awful. He's had a lot of nicknames, but ever since we noticed his shitposting schedule matches when a student gets free he's been Timmy.

Oh. Well no, I'm not this guy. you're accusing me of being Why do you call him Timmy, anyway?