How rich will I be @ EOY 2018?

How rich will I be @ EOY 2018?

probably bankrupt if you don't cash out in time

>FUN
you're set for life congrats

Yeah, i highly doubt we are going to be in the several trillions by EOY 2018. When crypto starts to push 5-6-7 trillion dollars. Thats when you need to cash out

Dump fun and get ADA and you'll be worth a lot

>When crypto starts to push 5-6-7 trillion dollars. Thats when you need to cash out

Why?

LOL the tactics was buy all the sub 1$ coins?

he is a retard. it could "pop" at 1 tril or 100. no one knows.

no

You mean pop like it has done countless times before and then reemerge even stronger? Why are people too stupid to notice this basic pattern?

Obscenely rich.

Not enough REQ.

This will be your biggest grower in early 2018.

It has never really popped yet.

>he has most of his portfolio in DogecoinDark

kek

congrats if not larp. youre a brave and soon very rich man

How big do you think it will go next year?

>holding until 2018
>no link

I'm so sorry. You'll end up dumping your current holdings when the fomo hits.

Not larping. Feels good man.

a mans folio

Nice meme portfolio bro. Just needs more LINK.
XLM, REQ and ICX are the only real long term holds in there. Sell everything else off and put into something solid.

>He fell for the link meme

unironically, FUN may look like a memecoin, but they are really solid

Conventional bubbles pop because of over inflated public perception of a given value of something. Cryptos are different in that their value is basically based on what each individual believes what the collective believes its worth to be, so it's just fucking money. Money doesn't just "pop" like stock bubbles, because the worth isn't based on actual assets, but public perception rather.

For a Crypto bubble to pop, it would be like everyone in the world decided simultaneously that money was worthless.

I'm not seeing ETP.

i would be worried at even 1 trillion t b h

How do you buy req