SATOSHI LAUNDERING COINS

Satoshi has recently started using coins from the first 144 blocks again.
I think he is flooding the system so he can accumulate (that's why he disappeared before he attempted to remove the 1MB block cap) more coins because why else would he have so many oddly unnatural transactions (see wallet below)
>blockchain.info/address/16Hc5C1jQWe9sxbrBX3AhRMd4kmtugfLWK

I have also found a wallets with coins from block 9/144 (I haven't checked all the blocks)
>blockchain.info/address/1N52wHoVR79PMDishab2XmRHsbekCdGquK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HQIrxEFzfD0
blockchain.info/address/19Rd2Z4ckdPEs34KEmKpbddpK7ngp1sR6g
simplefx.com/?sfx-r=a1f17561-cced-4a32-8813-931c0a56ec53
blockchain.info/address/12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S
blockchain.info/address/16Hc5C1jQWe9sxbrBX3AhRMd4kmtugfLWK
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507458.40)
blockchain.info/block/000000008d9dc510f23c2657fc4f67bea30078cc05a90eb89e84cc475c080805
blockchain.info/address/1BBz9Z15YpELQ4QP5sEKb1SwxkcmPb5TMs)
blockchain.info/tx/f4184fc596403b9d638783cf57adfe4c75c605f6356fbc91338530e9831e9e16
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read somewhere that the segwit kikes are going to give away satoshis coins?

true if big

Either way something fishy is going on.
Look at the transactions in the first link, there is like 100 transactions per wallet (and there is most likely thousands of those wallets) that is linked to block 9/144. They're trying to make the system fail, right now there 300k unconfirmed transactions. Something big is about to happen with BTC.

Good
Let eth take the lead

>something fishy is going on

We need to phone a friend. Somebody call /pol/

Are they segwit transactions or bitcoin?

Satoshi is a-alive? Someone out there has 1 m-million BTC?

obviously dumping his bitcore for bitcoin cash.

I have already made a post on /pol/ but the retards are ignoring it. Just start spamming /pol/ with it.

This is the biggest happening so far this year, and will most likely result in a global economic crash if true.

They’re either stealing his coins or he’s hiding them from the 2x fork.

Either way this shit is huge. Satoshi starts moving his coins around just as bitcoin is falling in price?

How is that possible? How are they able to take his coins without the private key?

without being cryptic, what are the implications of this?

Have his coins really moved?

youtu.be/HQIrxEFzfD0

Here's the endgame if you can stomach it.

He wants us to know he’s ok :-)

>Satoshi

hah nop: blockchain.info/address/19Rd2Z4ckdPEs34KEmKpbddpK7ngp1sR6g

sage

Total and complete FUD from BCH faggots. Who has to gain from core failing?

Jews. Super rich kikes that want to control all currency. They're terrified of not having control over the masses and they are trying to destroy cryptocurrency

It means that the guy who started bitcoin is worried about its position right now

His wallet was stolen ages ago when his gmx.com email account got hacked.
There is someone or some people sitting on millons of bitcoin right now.

nice larp

>cold hard satoshis
because it's time to cash out if you are not a brainlet.
if btc dips below 15k it gets ugly

Can someone post the visual of the coins moving?

Well all of satoshis coins are worth 15 billion USD, and a man with that much money could easily cause a recession.

short btc now
I've been trading on kraken for margin trading, but it sucks and the leverge is low

I'm up almost 600% since joining a few months ago. I must say I have yet to withdraw but the chat is active and I've heard nothing bad about it
simplefx.com/?sfx-r=a1f17561-cced-4a32-8813-931c0a56ec53

nah, they look like betas, I cant stomach it.
It is not Satoshi, it is one of the other founders, probably one involved with Bcash right now and they are doing these transactions to clog up the BTC system as part of the bcash shit with their shill army and mining power. They really are cunts.
Or it is something to do with the lightning network and is simply part of that test net? Maybe just one of the original devs testing it.
Satoshi is dead, its fine.

Just follow the transactions like I did here OP is a lying faggot.

it's also a lot of power concentration, he could get compromised which way ever

CW is real Satoshi and he just started muh flippening to save BCH.

This probably. They have obviously paid an army of pajeets to shill BCC and fud BTC, plus all the mining shenanigans and clogging the system with millions of transactions. They are massive cunts, all this in the name of greed and to destroy a decentralised system for one centralised that they control. fuck them.

You'll be the beta once the a.i. neural network that is being created with blockchain turns us into the machines

bumping

you wont bury this so easily

>one centralised that they control
Bcore owned by Blockstream which is owned by Axa which heads the Bilderberg Group

You're right but why can btc reduce the fees and make all transactions faster? How come they couldn't solve these two issues in like 9 years?
I'm not a programmer or anything just a brainlet

go away jaap terlouw

Bump watch that interview guys

Samefag shill, or army of shills using adaptive tactics to confuse newfriends.

The first shill states what BTC is currently doing via Segwit/Blockstream, the second shill uses the idea of strength in numbers and groupthink pressure to validate the ideas shill 1 presents to you.

Bitcoin is controlled through Segwit, Bitcoin Cash is the only currency with on-chain censorship resistance that banks cannot control. Stay safe and choose the side that makes the most sense. Read the whitepaper, listen to what core supporters say about Satoshi Nakamoto and educate yourself. Dumb money does not exist in this market, it immediately trades hands to smart investors. Don't lose your money to these people.

Yes they have.
Bare with me here.
>blockchain.info/address/12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S
Satoshis wallet with 50 coins from block 9
If you go to the bottom you can see that he moved most of the 50 coins into different wallets, if you trace those you end up with wallets that have really odd transactions see
>blockchain.info/address/16Hc5C1jQWe9sxbrBX3AhRMd4kmtugfLWK

They have extremely large amounts of coins seperated into smaller and smaller transactions made to take up memory. This causes the transactions to become slower and normies to sell their coins letting whoever is behind these transactions to accumulate/crash btc completely.

>economic crash

Crypto market cap swings more than that in a fucking hour you mong.

Satoshi mined block #9 (source: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507458.40)

This is block #9:
blockchain.info/block/000000008d9dc510f23c2657fc4f67bea30078cc05a90eb89e84cc475c080805

This is a Satoshi address, with history from 2009, with activity in 2017:
blockchain.info/address/12cbQLTFMXRnSzktFkuoG3eHoMeFtpTu3S

SATOSHI IS ALIVE !!!!!!! OR !!!!!!! SOMEONE HAS CONTROL OF SATOSHI'S PRIVATE KEYS

Lol eth

Do you even know how a marketplace works?
If someone suddenly sells 1m cheap bitcoins the entire crypto market cap would crash.

Oh, well I guess we might as well use Btrash then... Don't be daft. At least they don't have a CEO. Monero or something is more like it anyway but core isn't owned, the closest it has is a council of devs. Bilderberg is involved or tries to be but it is mostly markets they are influential over. It is all corrupted now though. Core, trash, shit like IOTA. It is all being pushed towards some sort of Orwellian control system and they can fuck off. I am hiding in one of the privacy coins, whichever it turns out isn't compromised. I am not going back to any form of centralised shit and they are never getting my taxes. Fuck them. You can't stop the blockchain now it is out in the open. Only shit like Bcash overtaking BTC can destroy it. Nobody controls it they only try.

Block 9 was spend years ago.

>Takoshi Nakamoto
>17:45

>want to buy something with your own money
>have to pay outrageous fees and still wait hours for the transaction to go through, or bribe the middlemen even more "fees" to expedite your transaction
They aren't better than Jews. Not at all.

You are fucking retarded if you think that Satoshi was just some random guy who came up with this brilliant idea for a currency, created it, and then disappeared.

Bitcoin was created by the NWO and has been in a testing phase for the past 8 years.

The Rothschilds own Satoshi's wallet in all likelihood.

>b-buh (((they))) hate Bitcoin because it doesn't use a bank

That's what they want you to think

Oh stfu, Bcash is fucking centralised! This stupid cult is a giant power grab by 3 men and the people they work for. They are absolute cunts and I would rather throw all my money into fucking LINK than Btrash or BTC! Bcash is the worst.
P A I D
A
I
D
S H I L L
H
I
L
L

Nice conspiracy theory. We've basically seen the confirmation of aliens this past week but you're focused on the bitcoin rothschild conncetion. Huh

>bcash is centralized
>literally a fork

It’s not their fault people sold their bitcoin cash.

big true if

>Satoshis wallet with 50 coins from block 9
>If you go to the bottom you can see that he moved most of the 50 coins into different wallets, if you trace those you end up with wallets that have really odd transactions see

Satoshi was sending coins to Hal Finney to test transactions. Those wallets where the coins ended up ARE NOT SATOSHI'S.

ITS BITCOIN CASH GET IT STRAIGHT AND IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN IM GONNA END THE INTERVIEW

These shills are adapting. Start logging the threads. Look at the replies they recieve, specifically at replies that call them out on their bullshit. Yesterday BCH supporters made fun of corecucks by associating them with deluded LINKies, and here we are today. Do not fall for this shit.

The beauty of Bitcoin is that everyone is looking out for themselves, and in turn this competition results in a healthier, more reliable network for everyone. Roger Ver only wanted to secure his investment as an ancap who hates the US, and in turn, peer to peer electronic cash that anyone can use for basically free has survived. Without Roger, Bitcoin as laid out by Satoshi would no longer exist.

>more reliable network
>takes 11 hours and $50 worth of fee's to buy a cup of coffee :^)

While I can see why you would think that, it's extremely important to remember that the Rothschilds purchased $100,000 in BTC before the BCH-BTC fork. This was done intentionally. They sell off all shitforks and hold onto BTC-BCH. Perhaps rhey have locked in profits on BTC, but they see the utility in Bitcoin and refuse to be left behind, or place losing bets.

It wasn't spent, it was moved to a different wallet. (blockchain.info/address/1BBz9Z15YpELQ4QP5sEKb1SwxkcmPb5TMs) except for one transaction

blockchain.info/tx/f4184fc596403b9d638783cf57adfe4c75c605f6356fbc91338530e9831e9e16

Where it was moved, sat around for a year then moved again and again and again and again until we reach really odd transactions I have mentioned previously in this thread.

yup
op what the fuck

>They have extremely large amounts of coins seperated into smaller and smaller transactions made to take up memory. This causes the transactions to become slower and normies to sell their coins letting whoever is behind these transactions to accumulate/crash btc completely.

This is absolute nonsense. You need hundreds of thousands of microtransactions to create congestion in the network. The transactions you're pointing out were mostly made in 2009 and aren't numerous enough to cause any problem.

? Are you unable to read or are you another shill trying to reverse the situation? I'm obviously a BCH supporter. BTC is exactly what you just described. So, either you can't read or you are intentionally trying to make my argument look invalid.

I never had any to begin with. I have been in ETH and things for over a year and didn't move it for the fork. It is obvious to an outsider that this Bcash thing has been massively organised and the shilling paid for. It is diabolical what they have done. They and everybody shilling for them are the lowest of the low. r/btc is the only reddit i turn off on my blockfolio newsfeed because it is progressively becoming more and more cultish y the week. It is cancer and now it has spread to Veeky Forums and you can fuck off. We know they are paying shills, they said as much when jhina moved his moners and got all his mining buddies to move the first time they clogged the network, paid Russians that time. It is one giant greed driven cash grab, probably involving cuntish yakuza and other mobs and ultimately bankers and all those cunts. You're all being played off each other core and trash to destroy something that could benefit all humanity. You are all too selfish to realise. You are being played like fools and you shills are the worse of all. Seling your soul for a quick buck to the globalists. Fuck you all.

I can fork bitcoin and have the only node in the world running in my living room... BCASH happens to have 54% of the nodes on Alibaba's servers. FIFTY FOUR FUCKING PERCENT IN ONE SERVER FARM IN CHINA.

Nobody is stopping you from mining cash, retard.

this all has to be connected to the supercoin FUN

>BTC being popular is proof of a jewish conspiracy

BTC was shit all along and what is now happening is a result of a fundamnetally flawed *coin with speculators trying to cash out before they crash out. There is no conspiracy, only human nature.

that only makes sense if they had to convince us to use a cashless currency. They will force us in the coming years whether we like it or not.

Is there a possibility he is doing this to slow bitcoin and promote make Bcash so he can sell his bch for a higher price like Ver?

I literally thought that myself, I called you out on being paid shills myself over a few other threads today an suddenly it is me getting called out for the same thing. This is organised and paid for 100%. You are such evil cunts. Well bollocks to you, your lies don't work on me and if any of these muppets want to believe you then so be it. You are paid for and selling your soul to the globalists.
Absolute scum.

Hal Finney died in 2014.

You made it seem like you're a BTC supporter tbqh.

BTC is shit but Bcash is worse. You are a paid shitt. Nobody is buying this shit coin and will most likely dump it. You will not get a flipping, ever. Take your shitty altcoin back to plebbit and r/btc where your cult lives. Fuck off.

preach brother. Ive been sayin the same shit

confirmation of aliens wtf? can i get a quick rundown

WAS HE HACKED OR IS HE ALIVE???? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You are the most aggressive shill I have come across. Probably a shareblue veteran who came from 8ch/pol/ after the elections were a massive failure on your part. You will not win this war.

If you morons would pay me a considerable amount I'd be happy to stop poking holes in your logic though. See you in the next thread.

>Bitcoin Cash is centralized

So was bitcoin for the first year.

>$100,000 in BTC
Newfag detected

lol no, 15b isn't enough. only the (((Rothschilds))) can fuck up the economy with their hundreds of trillions

At least Bcash has an active dev team that is keen on changing the block size as the transaction volume increases, bitcoin cannot do that because pretty much all major changes were halted on that shit.

Its not fukcing football! whichever one works as a decentralised system is fine. That is certainly not Btrash and BTC is in need of revamping and lightning which is coming but it'll still probably die eventually and only be a store of value. Btrash is fucking doomed though, it is a globalists wet dream and cancer. It is corrupted and easily corruptible. They basically opened up the fucking blockchain to control. I am never using that fuckign system you globalist shills, go away! Ver is just a power-mad narcissist, jin is a crazy power-mad goblin and that fake Satoshi needs to follow the lead of the real one and die already. It is cancer. You are paid shills. Fuck off back to plebbit.

The Rothchilds literally own the concept of money. Do you really think they are going to let peasants take control of their lives through crypto and cast off the chains of infinite debt to their overlords?

you better believe they are going to do everything in their power to disrupt and eliminate crypto by any means necessary. IF it survives, it will be one they control completely.

I don't like either BTC or BTCC. Both are fundamentally flawed and aren't fixable. Personally I'm in on ETH and LTC. Building a reliable and fault-tolerant monetary system (what blockchains attempt to do) is not easy and BTC/BTCC have both failed that test. What we're witnessing is a total meltdown of the system that could have been predicted by anyone not drinking the kool aid.

>believing in the Rothschild conspiracy

I had a Rothschild at my graduation last night

I hate him because he went out with a girl I used to like in high school

Satoshi Nakamoto is a made up person.
Intelligence and Banks invented and run BTC.
It's ultimately designed to fail, but serve as a test.
You've been warned.

Are you still hear Russian shill?Or what, yakuza? or maybe a cheap project or chink one. either way, can you fuck off? You are talking bollocks and nobody is buying it on here. it is just getting annoying. Set your bots up, they sure worked well before, buggy pieces of shit. You can't even get that right. Talentless ANd soulless cunts is all you people are.

>he got cucked by a jew
lel

The kid from Blink-182 got pulled into the CIA because "I was reading books on aliens and space and was able to put the pieces together." Now he has a team of guys with high-level government connections who have built a media company called 'To The Stars Academy' and released a video that could be created from scratch by any entry-level computer graphics professional and the media is running with it.

I'm not even fucking, it's pretty funny.

No, they won't, Not unless they get a large peice of the action (all of it) hence the Bcrash shills out in force and all this subversive crap going on. They tried gaining control of btc but realised they could never fully control it so then we got forks and all this bollocks. Mark my words they control BTG and BCC and will want to use both eventually while core dies. Cash/Gold I mean the names are already in place. this is step 1 and Ver is a stooge. BTC was never viable alone but cash+gold may jsut ell be. I am sure they will keep pushing shit like IOTA too. Half this bloody thing has been corrupted now.

>musicians
>brainiacs

Nope. Brainlets.

Project Blue Beam entering the last stages. (((Aliens))) are showing up very soon and the powers that be will come with a narrative telling you to do things that you ordinarily wouldn't want, but since it is an exceptional situation you better do them goy. I mean, look, it's justified because aliens!

>I have already made a post on /pol/
>global economic crash
This is pathetic, if you really believe this I suggest seeking help. I hate niggers and kikes as much as the next guy but for goodness sake step back into reality.

Not if they bought 1m btc worth of bch

thanks just bought 100k

I'm not sitting though yet another hour long video that will most likely be wowitsfuckingnothingII:electicbogaloo.jpg. If you want us to care give us the tl;dr.

this is why Satoshi (aka NSA) will not sell everything in the same day

Load of bullshit if you ask me to cover up the pentagons missing trillions. (((aliens))) first then (((AI))) if they don't work. Load of bollocks and I don't buy any of it for a second.
AI will be fake and a mouthpiece for (((them))) and the aliens are obviously Japanese from the future taking a trip back in time as tourists. It is obvious when you look at them.
Really though. This alien stuff is probably to cover up the pentagon shit and ai will be fake. Never get chipped!