Blockfolio Thread: Downtrend Edition

Post them boys. Don’t be shy.

How is your portfolio holding up

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor fag reporting

I started off with 200. Feels good to see a gain over these past 3 months.

>one million IOTA
Really?

1M req

Ath. Get some strat retards

Am I going to be okay guys?

1/2

2/2 advice?

you've got too many shitcoins

Fuck forgot pic

What are some good coins in your expert opinion? Sidenote: I started with $1k and already bought a $20k car and $15k worth of mining equipment

Getting justed by trx

I am no expert, imo I just don't like buying into the shitcoins. Its too stressful having to follow them around all day. I always know BTC/ETH/LTC are going to be there the next day

Stop buying the ATHs you idiots

Same
Overall it could be worse, I’m still up compared to yesterday’s JUST’ing

What app is this it looks clean as fuck

The early retirement club, 75k icx @ ico got me here before that i had a measly 50k links

Should I just hold this?

hold the big names

trade the shitcoins

Today was a good day

Sell the Monero, buy it again when it's done dropping

come measure up with the pros
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

But 20% of your portfolio in ICX, and you can retire my man.

Make the money, dont let the money make you. Its a really stupid phrase but pump and dump does just that. get in before its illegal

discord.gg/ZZfYQsD

Started 10 days ago @5500
Am I going to make it?

Any critique or advice would be greatly appreciated from someone with some long term knowledge.

Will this 'folio hold through a possible BTCmageddon?

Rate me

the litecoin will betray you

2018 can't come fast enough.

I can’t complain but I hit £240k yday was going to sell 500k xvg but I couldn’t get it on the exchange quick enough

Think I should just wait for another bump into the low/mid 300's and then exchange it 50/50 for more ETH and ICX?

I bought it at 279 so I'll probably still make some light gains off of it but man it seems like only bad news about LTC other than the occasional "1500 BY END OF YEAR" shill posts.

I feel much more comfortable with the potential growth of
ETH - Stable but reliable
ICX - Explosive but somewhat uncertian

A Lady here from UK - here’s my meagre crypto collection but I started with £250 investment 6 weeks ago

Not pictured: 1k of blockcat and publica

Looking to acquire some REQ and IOTA soon.

Not really digging my folio ATM. :(

Trying to HODL but since there's so many dips I might want to exchange my current coins for others. How do you guys go about getting more gains? Should I just inject more into my current coins?
Put some more into XMR desu
We're gonna make it together user
>Dat REQ
It's as if you didn't already have enough moons user
What's your strat for getting more gains?
Also
>LINK
>ARK
Mah fellow negro
I think you're fine, but I would trade some BTC for XMR
Should I get NEO? I'm interested in putting some on
Looks good user

Poor fag reporting in, any advice?

Aaahh you went all in, i see you like to live dangerously

who /ocd/ here?

Eh, not really. Worst case scenario I loose half, and I'm not a poor fag so I'll still have a six figure net worth even if I loose it all.

I mean your folio is steady gains but it won't explode in value. Get in icx, ven and wabi. All 3 will explode soon

sup bros

Total poorfag reporting in

Rate? Will buy Qlink tomorrow with 8 neo.

looks good, idk if id sell that much neo though

should I narrow my wallet down?

Pls be in London

Dude give up, why did you bother going in so low and diversifying? Do you understand market caps?

This is my one year hold to pay less taxes. Started with $500 so call me a poorfag its fine

>pick coin whose max value is 20 cents, go all in

Not makin lambo land my friend

Double A Wombo Combo reporting in

I started with 500 not expecting a lambo. And 20 cents? Nice. Bought at .02

I love it bro. Balls deep

>ARK
Like I said to the other user, mah fellow negro. I really want to get some more ARK but it's too damn strong right now

want some sick cunt signals?
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Hope it moons. I've been stick in the 30's for days after normiebase added Bitcoin cash.

Don't focus on what you've missed out on. Focus on what you have to gain still. ARK is going places.

deluded idiot checking in

Going hard on ICX, it will moon further. Also got a buy-limit order on VEN if it can break the first insane sell wall. These two coins are about to explode.

Only posting because I want recommendations. Started with $75, $25 in BTC, ETH, and LTC, got to ~$520 trading dips and peaks

I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing.

Start actually replying to other posters if u also want replies and advaice fucktards

Youre way to spread out with that level of investement, consolidate

high risk high rewards i guess

EXTREMELY deluded, love it

yes

thinking of dropping half my ark tho since it's 4x'd and looks like its slowing down, put some into neo? i think it could be 100+ dollars eoy eeasy

KMD boys

What do you suggest? Selling everything I have big returns on (XRP/XVG) and moving it into something? I was thinking I could ride the TRON train and potentially flip since it's getting added to OKex tomorrow.

i like ass

id move it into some mid-cap coin, personally looking at neo beacuse it is one of the few market leaders who havent reacted much to the overall rise in market evaluation, but that call is yours to make, as for tron i think it is in serious need of a correction, the amount it has went up does not feel justified compared to the tech/adoption and allot of people have been calling the rise manipulation, in the end u should do your own researchj tho, im just some guy on the internett

id says it all boys

I have no idea what to do anymore.

comfy

>selling xrp and xvg when they're going to the moon

truth

I listened to biz lol

is there a way to do this without buying a waste of life smartphone?

asking someone to give you their old phone

fuckin kek

>he doesn't own carry 2 smartphones
>whores_laughing.png

Normie here said I was done with crypto after tripling my BTC and making 1000$.

Yet sure enough I decided to come here and go all in on the first 2 coins I was shilled.

Already lost 150$!

Could anyone predict what my balance will be in a month?

Lost like 100 euros thanks to ost

Am I going to make it fellow anons?

Hope these losses stop soon.
1/2

My alts are keeping my afloat and wish I moved all my mains into alts ath
2/2

Just started and have no idea what I'm doing. I don't even have Blockfolio, should I get it?

I would rate but I barely know anything.

Why are you retards holding anything but mooning alts right now?

Didn't you know Bitcoin and friends is in a bear market?

Why didn't you sell last week?

Oh they told you btc was hitting 30k next week on r/bitcoin...

I'm sorry user

Get a blockfolio, it's really nice to check on the go instead of going through your binance

I was just looking at my alts too. Some I had/have coins in. Legit been fucking red the past 2-3 days. Only 1 - 3 will be positive

Can one trade on blockfolio?
Or what trader are you fellas using?

Im a coinbase normie plis help

My alts have stayed up and have no losses there... but my big three are just shitting, though I still believe LTC will be the most reliable of them.

Or you can get the binance app. Blockfolio doesn't sync well with Binance, like the time alerts take soo fucking long

Blockfolio is only for tracking your gains and no coins are stored there. I use Binance for all my alt coins.
PS. Send your coins over in ETH or LTC so you don't get the BTC fees

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Pretty close to you excepy I have 1 ltc

It hurts so much.

Is there a dip or something?

getting fucked