This is how I Lawful Evil

This is how I Lawful Evil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lyUgvEVj73s
youtube.com/watch?v=qi86yeXB9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=8ALTkMpPLuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On one hand, Doomwank is the only thing that approaches the terribleness of Batwank.

On the other, I fucking love Doom, probably because it's fine when a villain dopes it.

This is how I neutral evil

I know nothing of doc doom. What the fuck is this?

And I thought weebs were too edgy

Depends on the timeline, I think. Sometimes it's Doom's and the Invisible Woman's child from the future, sometimes she's another daughter of Fantastic and IW. But yeah, she lives with Doom for some reason I forgot, and she tries to get him to be less evil.

I'm not much of a Marvel person but Doctor Doom is a dictator that's ridiculously petty towards Mr.Fantastic. Doctor Doom also saved Fantastic's daughter and helped Invisible deliver her so he decided to name her. While he's still petty to Fantastic he's protective of his daughter and she even looks at Doom as an Uncle.

Is he kinda like a tame black manta then?

No, sometimes he can actually be a hero.
And then he'll drop by the FF's, maul them around a little and go "I saved the world and you couldn't, goddamn peasants, why do I have to do everything myself around here?". Then the FF manage to defeat him, but it turns out it was just another Doombot.

Does real life count?

>天生萬物以養人
>人無一善以報天
>殺殺殺殺殺殺殺
>Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
>Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
>Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Hail Darkseid
youtu.be/lyUgvEVj73s

Valeria, the child, is Doom's niece, he's nice to her for Reed Richards hating reasons.

>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

All is one in Darkseid
Anti-Life justifies my hate

Dr. Doom is a Fantastic 4 Villain that started off as a generic petty super genius with delusions of grandeur and grew into this scenery chewing will to power ubermensch benevolent dictator that wants to conquer the shit out of the world in order to fix it.

This old school shitty cartoon basically sums him up, perfectly voiced by Simon Templeman:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi86yeXB9pI

Doom is basically an evil, megalomaniac batman, complete with the 'prep' wank. His determination and belief he's right is a superpower in itself.

>loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding × guilt × shame × failure × judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side

What? Is this a /co/ meme i don't get?

Darkseid seems like such a tryhard but for the little i have seen, i like it

The Anti-Life Equation. It was Darkseid's goal for a long long time.

>Doom is basically an evil, megalomaniac batman, complete with the 'prep' wank. His determination and belief he's right is a superpower in itself.

It's worth noting that Doom is literally the second best scientist but also the second best magician on earth; he's next in line for Sorcerer Supreme after Strange and his genius rivals Richard's.

So yeah, the wank is ridiculous.

This is how I Veeky Forums

still a college dropout

>The Anti-Life Equation.

That sounds like the edgyest thing ever

This is how I LN

I'm wouldn't be surprised if he held like 20 doctrates from the university of Latveria.

That he built himself.

It's the Anti-Life Equation, the thing Darkseid's goal is to obtain it so he could make others bend to his will. Anti-Life makes others realize that there's no point in life, it is nothing but suffering and the only one who truly matters is Darkseid. This was a glimpse of the future when Darkseid obtains it and submits his will onto Earth.

Darkseid is fun because of how over the top he is

It is, but you have to understand Darkseid is basically a cosmic horror crossed with a Classical Era deity.

What I like about Doom is he's basically Will To Power personified, with all of the flaws that implies.

Doom as the ultimate 'benevolent' dictator with a massive chip on his shoulder and an ego that defies limits is good. Pretty 'nu' doom thats working as a hero sucks.

I wouldn't necessarily call Doom's capabilities 'Wank', remember he lost to Squirrel Girl after all

>Doctor Doom isn't a real doctor
Has anyone ever called him out on it?

He has a doctorate i'm sure. In fact, didn't he help Sue give birth? That's how he became Godmother to Reed's daughter, and the christener of her name.

I'm not denying that Doom is educated but he's a college dropout. When/where did he get his degree from?

Yeah, a couple times.

Nah he doesn't. IIRC he has some honorary title or another, but no doctorate.

>Godmother
Didn't realize Doom identified as a woman

Doom is above such petty restrictions as your imagined social and biological boundaries. If Doom wished to make himself a woman, it would be the simplest of matters to make it so. The only gender Doom identifies as is 'Superior'.

>not using finger lasers, hidden missiles and molecular shield

Holy shit, Final Crisis just finally make sense.

>Implying Dr Doom is evil.

Yeah, don't read Morrison comics without an understanding of old shit, or you will not understand a bunch of his shit.

There were people who didn't understand what anti life was or what Darkseid getting it finally meant?

>The only gender Doom identifies as is 'Superior'.
I kek'ed.

Well, I didn't until this thread, but I don't read comics with any kind of regularity. I had just assumed Anti-life was a spell or formula to kill everything.

Why would you read something that's essentially the capstone to years of stories without understanding those stories?

Fuck, I'm not usually prone to saying this, but fuckin' casuals, Christ.

No, I just find the whole "wear a mask and be dumb" thing if Final Crisis to be out of place. Same with the preacher if the anti life was already broadcasted worldwide. Then I realized they were homages.

Then I realized comics went to shit after that and gave up on the medium.

This is how I Great Old One

Alignment: Hilarious Evil
Size: EXTRA THICK

A depressed guy scared to leave his room?

This is how I true neutral

This is how I true neutral

Trait: Eyebrows [Great, Flaming]

>I will murder your souls
what

>the Anti-Life Equation is linear
Darkseid should have paid more attention in algebra 1

>I am the tiger-force at the core of all things
>When you cry out in your dream -- it is DARKSEID that you see

my sides

Huh, Doom's got surprisingly fun dialogue

It also helps that Doomwank is just so much more fucking ridiculous that it's entertaining in it's absurdity.
With Batman we're just supposed to buy it, but with Doom the shit he pulls is just so fucking crazy that it's hilarious.

Same with Doom.

, He gave HIMSELF a Doctorate when he became dictator of Latveria.

>perfectly voiced by Simon Templeman

Dude, ANYTHING Simon Templeman voices always turns out awesome

He usually does.
>"Say not that Doom is arrogant, or that he has an ego. Say instead that Doom has a realistic awareness of his own self-worth."
>Doom

Everyone lost to Squirrel Girl. Her whole gimmick is that she's stronger than all marvel heroes to stop the arguments who would beat who because squirrel girl will beat them all anyway.

I always wanted him to voice Doom, and that was BEFORE I realized he voiced him in that corny old cartoon.

>7:25
>"Till we meet again...."
>they start consoling each other
>he flies back just to shittalk them more
>Flies away
>Gets taunted
>Flies back again to shittalk more
this is the funniest thing ever

Did Doom seriously self-quote about himself?

Holy hell that's marvelous

Still can't beat Batman, though

...and the next day, humanity was totally over it.

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

I get the strong feeling that Doom has a LOT of free time on his hands.
Who else but Doom is worthy for Doom to quote?

The amount of pettiness it takes to fly back just to make a quip to make fun of Reed is... I can't help but adore it

Darkseid is a tryhard, yes. His couterpart in that other company's line is a dude who commits serial genocide because the m'lady won't give him the time of the day.

It was a possible future.

I didn't know that either, he really does the whole "dark and cultured" thing like no one else

>What I like about Doom is he's basically Will To Power personified, with all of the flaws that implies.

Doom is a faggot who's serially mad about nothing specific and projects that on a random reclusive scientists.

This is how I Paladin without a god.

This how I lawful good

Anyone have the pages where DOOM went to Kangdom of Black Panther or whatever to steal their magical metals? He got thoroughly interrogated by the nogs' cat god so the metal wouldn't be given to evil hands. And DOOM passed the test as he honestly believed his way was the only path for mankind to be saved.

>Simon Templeman
Fucking KAIN. He has the perfect voice for sophisticated anti-villains you can't help but love.

>Then I realized comics went to shit after that and gave up on the medium.

Try not read capeshit?

TL;DR Everyone secretly desires fascism

>Implying this is not the proper way

This pleases Hitler

Benny is most definitely NOT lawful neutral.

I mean come on, hes an idiot that drinks on the job, has no work ethics and brings others down with him.

I don't see Darkseid as a try hard I see him as what superman would be if he bought into his own hype. Hard not to be that up on yourself if your that powerful

It's hilarious and kind of sad that a horse-skull-faced alien cyborg dressed as Thor and a shirtless alien policeman dressing as a bird are the most affable and reasonable people in that universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ALTkMpPLuU

>mfw sorta want bill in the mcu

he's too pure

Nah, I'd rather they forget about Bill, I don't trust the writers to not turn him into a mouthpiece for whatever random focus group they're pandering to nowadays.

THIS is how you lawful evil

;_;

>drop a pure guy into that filth

Can't do that because it would make both Cap and Stark look like jerkass jocks.

Also
>hollywood movie
>featuring atheists

Superman a best, regardless of what anyone else says. His best stories are never about him punching someone really hard, they're about him doing what's right.
While I like some of the "what if" story lines like Red Son or Injustice, I'm not a fan of the push to make supes edgier.

Most entertaining marvel villain.

>This is how I Neutral Villain

>doctator

>*TOOT*

>at any rate, an amazing penis
My sides...

>this is how I Lawful Evil
Or would it be vengeance paladin?