/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

incase art

Incase makes good art
The only thing that I have a problem with is the hairy women and traps/futas

>Elf #46
>will not take hat off under any circumstances

I'm gonna meet her. I'm gonna stick my dick in her hat. And I'm gonna cum inside of it.

Then I'm gonna laugh about it with Girza since I'm her familiar instead, and her combination of edgy, lusty, and slightly insane should mean she knows full well that elves are for bullying.

That is complete AIDS on the eyes.

I used to think Goblins were pretty 'meh', then Tamani in Corruption of Champions happened, and now there is only one choice in this CYOA. Girza.

Well, I mean, two choices, really. I will turn into a raven. Caw, caw, motherfuckers.

Seconding the other user's opinion, can't read shit captain.

You know since it say's "over time" and Girza is a slut, she's gonna be fucking around for a minute before she hits you.

Mabel is best choice.

>can't read shit captain
My high ass read it in his voice im fucking dying m8

Is this oc?
Try using semitransparent layers under your layers so it's more legible

Hold on.
Turning into an animal and a human female falling in love with me?
Is this the bestiality CYOA I've always wanted?

I'm turning into a dog. I want to fuck my human and turn her into my bitch. I want her to turn other men down because she can't say no to my dick. I don't even care who I pick as long as I can fuck her.
Picking the santa elf because she's in color and she's not an ugly green monster.

Well, it is a visual aid...

I'll see myself out.

>hairy women and traps/futas

But those are the best things.

>human
None of them are human.

Turn into an animal? Lemme' go back and re-read this I didn't see that part.

I've made a horrible mistake

The author said you do it in human form

There was a guy a couple threads back who brought up Civilization Beyond Earth might make a good Cyoa. I'm not a writer so it's not much, but I thought I may as well give it a shot.

Humans are animals too.

>effortlessly shapeshift into a non-magical animal of your choice
I'm gonna tie the knot with santa elf. Thank you for the CYOA.
This is the closest I'll ever get let me have this moment.
You do what in human form?

to you

Don't care. I'm not one of these purity obsessed wingbats.

Supremacy for life. Which, coincidentally, is forever. Also, Cynosure is the real end game.

Sex, that's what do it means

Why would you ever choose anything other than divinity? It's every other choice, except better.

Why can't I fuck the goblin as a dog?
It says she falls in love with me this means she want's the Doggy D

>that's what do it means

Because staying man shaped is a dead end, or at the very least it seriously bottlenecks your capacity for improvement.

So where's the CYOA?

Not to mention the source material is shit, Alpha Centauri is superior.

>ascend to godhood
>bottleneck
So you're retarded.

True. I was going off my prior knowledge of the games. I suppose the CYOA doesn't really illustrate the different affinities fully. The end goal of all of them except Purity and Mastery is godhood, or essentially godhood.

Nah, its old. I just like posting it every now and then because I like it.

It's old as dirt nigga

Haven't read it so I'll do it now.
Pretentious-user-CYOA

Hero.

It's says here that the majority of you don't post CYOAs and just shitpost. Care to explain?

Which sadly is like most of his art.

Rape the annoying cat that ask questions cyoa when?

That's it, sorry it's not a 10 page pdf, it's my first time.
> Alpha Centauri is superior
It probably is but I never got to play it.

You can only really see the full value of the affinities, their motivation and technologies through the lore stories and other info on the wiki. They're really detailed and interesting.

I'm too smart for these threads. If I posted any of my CYOAs, none of the other authors would be able to compete.

It's your first time? It looks great for a first time CYOA.

Beri calm down plz you're scaring me

>Familiar Face
I don't mind being the Underdog.
>Male, 17, Lynx Faunus. Name: Grosvenor
I want to be the cat-boy, but more wild and exotic, and less cute and cuddly. I have the ears and eyes.
>Blank
For a reason, you'll see.
>Semblance: Blackbird
Cursed in my life, why wouldn't I be cursed in this one?
> Will, Fear, Ferocity, Energy.
I have both the mental and physical reserves to take on pretty much any challenge. I also scare the shit out of most people; never underestimate the power of the silent glare. Plus, I don't fall apart from 'battle fatigue', probably a big problem for Hunters.
>Combat
I'm a bit like a wrecking ball. Throw me at something, and watch it crumble. But once I go into siege mode, there really is no stopping until it's dead, or I am.
>Variable Weapon: Fire Spear, Mods: Dust Mod
In melee mode, it's a boar hunting spear, good for stabbing and keeping things at a distance; controlling distance is part of my fighting style. However, I can also change it into a bolt action hunting rifle that fires dust cartridges, so I can ground winged Grimm. I usually use Thunder Dust, for the stunning effect it has.
>Scroll, Wilderness Gear, Rebreather, Dust Collection, Armor, Targeting Glasses, Dust Charges (2x).
The Scroll, well, we don't need to say much about it, do we? Wilderness Gear is good for long hunts. Dust Charges I need for my weapon; the crystals and powder vials I use as DIY explosives for when the situation calls for it. The rebreather and targeting glasses are actually worked into the sealed helmet of my armor.

My armor is designed with fear in mind. It has a Grimm skull motif to it; pauldrons are Beowulf skulls, helmet is designed to look like an Ursa's skull. Lots of leather and fur. This kind of getup keeps people away from me; it's for their own good, given my cursed Semblance.

Joke's on you i'm already in a relationship whit a real example of #1

So, didn't mention an academy because I have an idea. Namely: Let's see if we can get three others to make a build, and we can make a functional team. Then we can decide, together, what Academy we're from.

My role in the party is tank/ designated decoy. I draw the attention to myself, and cause the enemy to suffer from misfortune that the rest of the group can exploit (so long as they maintain distance, and don't get swept up in the misfortune).

Look, it's Edgy the Hedgehog.

Good for you

>Wish
Create a Saber

>Background
A Servant from the future (something Fate really underuses). One of the last Magi in a world on the cusp of apocalypse, who took on the role of Antichrist by attempting to fulfill as many prophesied attributes of various world-enders in myth so that she could be encoded in the Throne of Heroes and have a chance to use the Grail to avert the future of her world.

>Alignment
Chaotic Evil, technically: her qualification for being summoned as a Servant is the role of Antichrist, so the Grail War can only comprehend her as evil. Her intentions are extremely good, but the lengths to which she’s willing to go mar her aspirations.

>Personality
Most fitting archetype is Saber Lily. Caster is resolute and idealistic, believing firmly in her ability to create a better future and desperate to avoid thinking of the world that awaits if she is to fail. She has a cool and in-control air. Despite this, she has a surprising capacity for cruelty and is clearly internally conflicted owing to the atrocities she willingly committed to earn this chance to change the future.

>Class
Whilst her natural talent as a Magus was lacking, Caster was able to supplement her abilities with forbidden rituals that allowed her to implant herself with something akin to Prelati’s Spellbook, rendering her a Caster of immense might. She could also be summoned under the deviant classes of Avenger or Beast.

>Physical
Caster is female, appearing to be a young adult with very long, dark hair and lifeless grey eyes. No ahoge. Whilst she has beautiful features, the impression she conveys is deeply and inexplicably disturbing, particularly in combat. Her heroic garment is a black robe threaded through with crimson veins that glow gently, functioning as a +1 NBL, +1 MAG, -1 END garment. She also has an array of formal gowns.

Sorry, I'm usually into teamwork but I'm not feeling it right now.
Also you're edgy as fuck and I don't want to be seen with you.

Hmm. This is actually difficult. Mabel matches my personality more, Girza seems most fun, and both Akatta and 46 offer the possibility to turn into a polar bear.

Mabel I guess. The Santa hat never coming off is annoying and while Girza is a real turn on, I think she'd wear me out. I'll turn into a big dog.

>Servant Parameters
D-Rank Strength: Her physical ability is very low by Servant standards.
B-Rank Endurance: Her body is reinforced by her magical experimentation.
C-Rank Agility: Fast, but not exceptionally so.
EX-Rank Magic: Despite her future, she wields unfathomable magic that should be impossible..
B-Rank Luck: Tends to find herself in trying circumstances, but is prone to sudden good fortune.
EX-Rank Noble Phantasm: Power befitting of the role of ‘Antichrist’.

>Class Skills
EX-Rank Item Creation: The ability to craft treasures of impossible wonder.
B-Rank Territory Creation: Very skilled at creating her own domains.
D-Rank Avenger: Avenger score lowered dramatically by being manifested in a standard vessel. If summoned by a corrupted Grail, would be EX.

>Personal Skills
D-Rank Battle Continuation: Caster is tenacious for her class, determined to never give way.
C-Rank Charisma: Whilst unsettling, Caster’s words are difficult to ignore.
E-Rank Eye of the Mind: Reasonable awareness of battle conditions.
A-Rank High-Speed Spellcasting: Can channel her magics with frightening speed.
B-Rank Bravery: Mental assaults are typically fruitless against Caster.
A-Rank Clairvoyance: Capable of observing the future.

>Noble Phantasms
A-Rank, (-) Modifier, Anti-Self Equipment. Al-Masih ad-Dajjal: Sealed Tome of Fate
One of the signs of Armageddon, symbol of the Antichrist destined to go unthwarted until their destined defeat. This power is substantially degraded when used by a Servant’s Vessel: she can be slain by weapons or powers possessed by Good-aligned Servants, or any Servant with a Divinity Rank of B or above.

EX-Rank, (+++) Modifier, Anti-Humanity Ability. Prelude Maranatha: Abomination of Desolation
The purest expression of Caster’s twisted idealism, this Noble Phantasm prematurely releases the chains on the Tome of Fate in order to forcibly begin Armageddon-not for the sake of destruction, but so that the salvation prophesied to follow the times of tribulation is invoked. This Noble Phantasm requires immense mana to trigger, far beyond the power of any modern Magus to supply.

When the Noble Phantasm is invoked, the first seal is immediately broken, and the entity Conquest is summoned as a Servant (Archer). Every seven hours, another seal will be broken, with the following effects (in order):
-Summoning of War (Saber)
-Summoning of Famine (Assassin)
-Summoning of Death (Avenger)
-Reanimation of fallen Servants as Alternate forms of themselves.
-World-shaking cataclysms
-???

The Horsemen summoned by this Noble Phantasm loosely follow Caster’s commands, but cannot act against their nature and are prone to acting with some degree of autonomy. The reanimated Servants serve Caster fully, their own will destroyed. If Caster is slain during this process, the Phantasm ends immediately. Any Horsemen summoned do not disappear, and must be slain to end the Grail War.

>End

Basically intended to be a somewhat sympathetic antagonistic Servant, in a few ways the antithesis to the Saver/Caster I made a while ago. She's pretty solid in combat normally, with her main party trick being her insane super Phantasm, which basically turns the whole war on its head if she manages to trigger it.

Coin toss between the key and the bracelet,

I'm not entirely sure I could manifest the great determination required and honestly, being strong enough to destroy mountains with punch has limited use in world where nobody can challenge you.

So key, I guess. At least my death will likely be somewhere interesting.

No thanks. The only option that makes me beautiful keeps me a dude and the only option that makes me a girl makes me an immortal child that can't grow up.

I'm a graphic designer, I'd love to make something bigger but writing is my worst skill by far, I could probably do waifu stuff but anything with lore is impossible.

guess ill repost mine - it was quite late in the thread anyways

Wish: Become a saber
Alignment: Lawful Good
Personality Traits:
Archetype - Vintage Saber
Traits- Honorable, Servile, Wrathful, Conflicted, Confident
Servant Class: Saber
Physical Stature:
Male Saber
Gallant
Mature Saber
Ahoge-less
Clothing : Heavy Armor (ceremonial) - Casual

Stats-
Strength:EX (23)
Endurance: B (7)
Agility:B (7)
Magic: E (0)
Luck: E (0)
NP: A (13)

Class Skills-
Magic resistance: EX (16)
Self Field Defense: B (10)
Mad Enhancements: D (4)

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation: EX (15)
Mana Burst: EX (15)

>literally all of them are garbage bar the last one
It feels like a cheap moral about true love.

Shit, I have the exact opposite problem. I've got tons of ideas, but my capabilities with design software are limited to poorly fidgeting with paint for hours until I give up.

I'm in a bit of a rut with my long cyoa and I'd like to ask for an idea for something short, that I can make in a day or two. Lighthearted and fun is preferable.
I thought of doing my "First date" cyoa but I really would rather write characters.

>The only option that makes me beautiful keeps me a dude
If you mean The Paragon, you might want to read again:
>Choose a sex, skin, hair and eye colors, and a general build or shape you wish to achieve: your body will instantly and permanently transform to match your wish.

I think that one is intended to be shit as well. Wording implies that the love is fake/a puppet.

Noble Phantasms:

-The Adamantine Aegis
"Break upon my body and tremble"
EX- rank Equipment (8)
The wearer is immune to NP of A+ and below, and is alerted of of stealthed enemies - breaks if the wearer acts in a dishonorable fashion (breaks an oath of his own volition, betrays his allies, cheats in a fair duel) . is innefective against atacks by those of pure noble intent.

-Valors Visage
"cowards bane"
D rank Equipment (helmet)- Anti Army (max targets 50) (2)
Forces target to attack the wearer with wild abandon

-Praetorium Pretium
"A reckoning beyond escape"
A rank Reality Marble - anti unit (10)
traps target in a open arena, the arena is inescapable and disables any NP's or abilities that call upon outside intervention (GoB, gates ofany sort, summoning . etc) and sources of imortality that are tied to the outside ( Phylacteries etc) and buffs from outside sources - effectivley preventing any assistance. the Reality Marble persists untill a fighter is dead.

-Gladius Iudicii
"burning light of the butcher"
A+ rank Weapon, Anti-Fortress (15)
Two handed greatsword of imposing size - it enhances the wielders strenght, endurance and agility. when wielded against a Villain it is engulfed with searing light, which increases accuracy and slows the target - making dodging harder.

That would explain the disturbing feeling the writing gave me.

>tfw you can only make round rectangles in gimp and use the gradient tool

someone please kill me.

An arbiter - a warrior of justice who tests the mettle of men

punishing the traitor, the coward and the monster and protecting the loyal and the pure - without caring what alignment they fall under.

Likes: eating, protecting, tests of strength, drinking, moral-fagging, romcoms
dislikes: traitors, cowards, sadists, the french, those of unearned status/achievement, horror movies

(the weakness of the aegis against the "pure of heart" - i.e those who fight for a pure cause such as pure love- is to represent that they have nothing to fear from judgement)

the generic beatstick servant - big, slow, and strong enough to juggle Hercules, lets see who he jobs to

>What's the comfiest CYOA? What ideas do you have for comfy CYOAs?

>nobody posted these two

No.

Go ahead and open that pretty mouth for me.

how strong are the horsemen -because if theyre like normal servants then they might not last long against most builds

The key does have an appeal for those with an adventurer's spirit. The bracelet seems kind of... limited in our world, really. Start being Super Saiyan, and you'll get all the wrong kind of attention.

Personally, I'll go with the fetish. I've been feeling spiteful lately.

TL/DR i stopped at socialite, good enough for me.

Education CYOA. You somehow (you're notified of this free education thing, or stumble upon it by chance) get to participate in some courses (be it in a full class, with a few people, or one-on-one education) on some subject you would like to know more about. As luck would have it, the courses are set up such that they don't (and won't) clash with any of your plans for the duration of the education, and are held at a location that's conveniently near to your home. The choice(s) you make would be which subject to study (suggesting that you go broad, so instead of listing specific languages, you'd just choose to study languages in general), and by extension, which teacher to get taught by.

Oh okay missed that. I was skimming the options. The pic for Paragon is a dudebro so I thought Socialite might do it.
>The Paragon
>Doesn't give you new ID
I hate it when they skip that. I know he does it intentionally to be edgy but it's annoying when regular authors skip that.
And to your edgy question, yes, yes our bodies are that important.
I can still access my bank account and my apartment is still paid for for a month. I'll withdraw all my money then shit, I don't know. Call the cops or something (hiding the money first of course).
I'm sure I can get a job as a waitress if I'm as hot as I want to be. Then get an apartment with a roommate and work things out from there.

can the people in the room leave? because otherwise it seems like you create a dimention better than real life - and which you would never want to leave

I was intentionally vague with their power because I wanted them to scale based on the grail war they were in-basically, they take an equal portion of the grail to a standard servant in terms of power. So in a low-power war they'd be low-power servants, but in a high-power war they'd be very strong. No matter what, Death is always very, very dangerous.

that seems weird - in understand why thematically (to keep it within the narrative) but it seems weird that the horsemen depend on the other spirits, especially when the grail is the same for all wars ( in theory)

Agility and Endurance are there to avoid accidental attacks from afar (a nearby city getting nuked, for instance), and so is Instinct D. Information Erasure it’s to avoid having other Magi knowing how her works, presence concealment for similar reasons.
Neutral-Neutral, Cool, Dutiful, Cruel and Resolute are there so she can do what must be done.

Sensuous and Mischievous are just because I wanted her flirting with me. Suit & Tie because I think it could look hot.

I'm making an Island CYOA but it ended up becoming rather autistic due to the number of choices and I've got things like duct tape and water filters and there's like 100 options just in the items.

Is this possibly too much?

If you want a more robust explanation, take it as Caster refining her summons scaling off the Servants that she's able to observe. I'd imagine that each of the Horsemen is pretty much Divine-Spirit tier when it comes to power, so the limiting factor is how well Caster can summon them.

If she sees lots of strong servants, she's able to extrapolate to make strong horsemen vessals. Conversely, if she sees weak servants that's her upper limit. She's never seen a Servant before, or used this ability outside of theoretical study, so her practical experience informs its power cap greatly.

Yes. Most of the items will be bad and I won't read them all.

>antichrist from the future
FGO, is that you?

Although she is a caster she fits more in the archetype of “ruler” – or perhaps “tyrant” considering she benefits from being hated. The idea of not only ruling people, but nature itself (that is, using absurd amounts of luck to hopefully have the universe work for her).
I like to imagine her as a less slutty and monstrous version of Slan from berserk – but still sensual and with an atmosphere of oppressive domination.
(I tried to post this earlier but was getting connection error).
The thick robe would be only used to cast the first spell (territory creation), and after that she would use the ceremonial robe. This only when she can plan the first attack in advance, of course.
I didn't imagine a name ir particular or background, just a sensual tyrant trying to rule over fate.

For anyone getting "connection error" when trying to post a reply, use the reply form at the top of the page instead of the pop-up one.

you could have them be evil reflections of the servants in the war - so they would be similar to their foes with differences

because death has shown up already, and he is certainly scary but nowhere near divine spirit

>Wanting to be a dog while fucking your master.
>Wanting to be a dog period.
>Not liking delicious green
>Keeps saying human when none of the choices are human
I don't like your opinions and I doubt that we will ever see eye to eye, user.

Spellbook
Peel back the illusion of reality.

But what if behind the peel is just a moist, lemony reality?

The Pale Horseman interpretation of Death? I didn't think that they'd done the Horsemen yet.

Haven't played FGO yet, alas. They've done the Christian Antichrist?

Make lemonade.

I don't want your damn lemons!

yea - pale rider is "death" the pale horseman

turns out they're basically robots that lack a drive - so her commanding them by pressing the APOCALIPSE button could be cool

theyve done the 72 demons of solomon goetia, and kiara - who has the Nega Messiah EX skill

Not yet, but they probably will, since they made christian saints and Goetia.

Nyarlathotep-chan will make you drink all the lemonade. It's for your own good.

IIRC 'Pale Rider' was, inexplicably, Pestilence instead of Death.

Ah, so they've done antichrist figures but haven't gone full antichrist just yet. Ahead of the curve!

Nah I'm good.

>Genius
Not trying to be edgy, but it will be pretty cool to try to destroy the world. They will use a invention to make the world a worse place? Why not make a fucking weapon that will fuck the whole human species if someone try to use it?
Also, the only good option is artiste.

>stopping at the world
You are smalltime.