My local game store is a breeding ground for __________

>My local game store is a breeding ground for __________

Nothing, because it doesn't exist anymore, but it was just another magic the Gathering/WH40k dump that barely had any customers anyway.

Salmon.

games.

homoerotic sexual tension.

Salmon.

people with lazy eyes.

Every time I go there, there is a cross-eyed chick and two guys permanently doing a perimeter check while playing Magic. And recently, a fat kid with glasses came in and he was also doing a perimeter check. It's driving me nuts.

Salmon

Fun.

Tilapia

Some kind of fish.

I don't know what they are, I'm not a botanist.

We used to breed salmon but now we just abduct and breed any women who enter the stores to teach them the true depth of misogyny in the gaming community.

Nothing. Nobody who goes there ever breeds. Ever.

Do you guys chant "old enough to bleed" while you do it?

We do that at my FLGS.

Salty manchildren overeacting about literally nothing.

No, we don't have such strict age standards.

Autism

Commission painters

Interest in traditional games

>No, we don't have such strict age standards.
Fucking newfags, god damn.
I bet you don't even use multiple thin coats instead of one thick one when you get to work on 'em.

same

Yeah, same here. I asked the cashier what kind of fish they had and he said it was salmon, so I guess that's it.

This would have been a much better ad without the shitty font.

Is your store really doing so bad that they need to double as a hatchery?

You know, I was going to mention the font too, but decided it'd be too autistic. Thanks for biting that bullet for me user.

Hornets. We play through the pain.

Nothing because there ain't one and I am damned to suffer.

>This would have been a much better ad without the shitty font.

Guy who posted it here. I was actually overanalyzing it like the autist I am, and agree. I think they literally just put battle-damaged font over a cursive font saying the exact same thing.

Like they couldn't decide to be hardcore or sophisticated and tried to do both at once.

No, my local hatchery is doing so well they can afford to sell games on the side

Lazy trolls, apparently.

Don't have one. Closest thing we had was hasting and it closed down.

>>My local game store is a breeding ground for _condos_

Woops, there goes another one!

High functioning autism. I play DnD at one of the two back tables on Wednesday evenings but there is ALWAYS 20-30 people playing MtG at the same time.

It's great for the kids/guys that have been there a while but they don't really accept new people well.

This. Stopped going when the store hired a tranny and I was expect to refer to him as She

Alcoholism

Salmon Mounts

What do you call those fish that bears eat

Place is full of them, and the humidity from the hatchery ponds always make my cards warp.

Salmon

>strange new smell combinations

Jeff.

All Hastings shut down, user.

______ Women ______

Actual human spawnings, we've had like, 3 in the past month to verious regulars.

Wasps.

It's a nightmare. The shop's been shut down for months now after some guy actually died.

This

I know.

10 year old Magic players

Bees. Every spring it shuts for a while because of bees. I think the owners take a holiday until they move on instead of doing anything about them.

Salmon. We lube em' up and fuck their mouths.

Mega tryhards.
Don't get me wrong I tryhard myself but these guys just shill out for the deck that got first in a pro tour and run it until something else takes the spot then just do it again.
Like fuck I want to win and I don't care about net decking everyone does it but when you are seriously just copy pasting guy #1 on the list and running it to run it is that even fun anymore?

Furries.

I avoid it like the plauge

What do you guys mean by salmon?

It's a species of fish

Assholes.
It used to have a shelf of RPG games, but started catering to the ones which spent more, that is wargames.
The wargame community in our city is basically run on being asses and offensive jokes.
So everyone who did not like that withdrew and they stopped getting new people a few years back and it's been going worse ever ssince.

Same here every time it rains.

I have a similar situation at my LGS. a majority of players netdeck even for free standard and getting steamrolled by things like GR energy/pummeler, GB snake counters, and mardu really gets old fast. at least there's a few that actually play less conventional decks and even brew their own that are fun to play against.

I'm not sure how this is confusing for you.

the AIDS virus

Heresy.

Fucking Erebus was in there last week, chatting shit.

HIV is the virus (as the name "human immunodeficiency virus" suggests) you dumb fuck, AIDS ("acquired immune deficiency syndrome") is a condition that you get when HIV wrecks your body.

That just sounds like common sense to me, you can't keep a store afloat when you have few or no customers. There is a reason almost every FLGS' bread and butter is Magic or some other card game.

You haven't roleplayed until you've roleplayed in front of a large glass tank filled with schooling salmon.

Humans

All the regulars between 25 and 30 are starting to have kids and they paint during parental leave.

hives of scum and villainy

ASSBABIES