Mfw America is currently a better political intrigue campaign than I could ever come up with

>Mfw America is currently a better political intrigue campaign than I could ever come up with.

Well, they have had over 200 years to fuck things up

That is a really short amount of time.

>Government battles Worshippers of a ancient god.
Sounds like a shadowrun campaign desu

Why don't you tell us what you saw on /pol/ that inspired you to make this thread

I don't go on /pol/, just recent political events in general.

American Manufacturing:
>good
>fast
>cheap

Pick two.

/pol/ would rather pretend everything is completely fine

They did their best.

Like what, besides trump firing the cop in charge of investigating him

>the selfsame cop who was in charge of handling fat stacks of cash for the Clinton Foundation

Fire yourself from life before you post about shit you don't know about.

Surely it's just a coincidence they waited 110 days after the inauguration to fire the guy that Trump was praising so much on the campaign trail.

Merely coincidence indeed that his brother is on the Clinton Foundation board as a Senior Director.

So then Trump fired Comey because his brother works with Clinton? Glad to know he is looking to the future.

>tfw the GM made a comedy relief NPC into the main villain

> avert your eyes or be detained, citizen, there is no corruption in our department of justice here, no that is NOT millions of dollars in Foundation funds going into James Comey's wallet, cease asking questions immediately

>corrupt cop is after me
>seriously about to be sent to jail on false pretenses, it is an actual big deal
>better wait several months to do anything
Yeah this makes sense

You're words sound like that of a mutant commie traitor!

>Strawmaning this hard.

Shame there doesn't seem to be a court case or anything for this flagrant corruption. I guess we have no choicebut to accept the word of the serial nepotist that spends every other weekend in Florida to golf, paying his own company and family with government funds.

Good thing Jared Kushner is on the case! His Goldman Sachs experience will surely help!

>there is no evidence for the court case against the director because the director wasnt gathering evidence on himself or allowing evidence to be gathered on ancillary targets

And if there was I'd say Comey was an even bigger retard than you.

The election was a stumbling block for everyone.

N-NO YOU ARE THE MUTANT COMMIE AND YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF SEVERAL OF BROTHER COMPUTER'S MANDATES

So there isn't evidence but he totally did it? I thought America worked on innocent until proven guilty?

So, there's a crime going on, that literally no one except for Trump and /pol/ know about. Evidence being, a guy is related to a guy that works for Clinton. Setting aside this weird call back to Han Dynasty style crimes of blood, it does seem weird that, rather than stating "Hey Comey, I know you're crooked because of this damning evidence I found with all the powers of the presidency BOOM SWAMP DRAINED" Trump instead chose to say Comey handled Clinton's emails wrong. Right in the middle of this Russia investigation.

Also he then engages in rampant nepotism, Goldman Sachs shilling, and enriching himself just to throw people off the scent of what a true, red blooded American hero he is.

Kinda hard to get evidence when you get fired a few hours after you start sending out subpoenas