So, ultra shilling here. But i know its worth it

So, ultra shilling here. But i know its worth it.
I made a fuckton on their GRS analysis, SYS and NXT are the next one's. Come and join the discord:

discord.gg/yjTPQDZ

NO Pump and dump. This is ALL based on great TA.... check the NXT signal in my post.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockchain-foundry-announces-3-3-million-financing-57d283c2d1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw was just about to shill sys because it seems criminally underrated
this works i guess
have a bump

Invite expired

>So, ultra shilling here. But i know its worth it.
>I made a fuckton on their GRS analysis, SYS and NXT are the next one's. Come and join the discord:
>discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
>NO Pump and dump. This is ALL based on great TA.... check the NXT signal in my post.

sys is still extremely undervalued.
Its been accumulated for a loong time.

>discord.gg/yjTPQDZ
forever invite np

>been accumulated for a loong time.
exactly, some insider jews or whatever just keep buying it up, they are deliberately not pumping but spreading the buys out.
bought and shilled it here a bit at 2600.

nvm, fixed it.

discord.gg/yjTPQDZ

Its working for me though!

if you bought 1 syscoin when this thread was posted you are now 100 satoshis richer.

haha golden.

If you would have bought sys/nxt/GRS when i posted this same post 5 days ago, you would have been almost 250% richer.

Too late?

i dont think so personally. maybe for GRS. NXT will boom until 28 of december. Sys got a long road ahead aswell!!

i very much doubt it's stopping, I went out at 3800 and back in at 3900. it's been like this for days, no faster or slower, just a steady pace with dips when btc does a thing but followed by fast recovery

yea i got out at 3600 for a while.. It was swinging between 3200-3600 for 3 days. Bought back in at 3850 though

I've been shilling sys for the past few days but no one fucking listens, could have been up 20% if you faggots listened yesterday.

Btw. stop fucking selling at 4.3k, it isn't an actual resistance point on a long enough time line.

psst
medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/blockchain-foundry-announces-3-3-million-financing-57d283c2d1c

These fuckers already have a working decentralized marketplace with all kinds of safeguards.
You can buy a SysCoin node and stuff from Microsoft Azure with support.
Merge mining with bitcoin sounds reliable and businessy.
Graph is a classic moneysnake.
Business!

Been thinking about buying NXT for a bit now due to the .5 ignis.

Can you breakdown what you believe will happen after everyone receives their ignis?

Will NXT & Ignis just plummet on the 1st?

Yes.

here i shilled NXT quite extensivly.

nxt will airdrop ignis tokens to anyone who owns NXT. BITTREX WILL WORK WITH THIS. That is NEW since today.

The value of a IGNIS token is currently at 2.60 (FUTURE's)
NXT IS AT WHAT? 1,20?

Okey lets put that aside for now.

Even if this is a HUGE pump. You are gonna get FREE money for NXT tokens. Whale's will pump that shit up so high, you wont even know.
Remember EMC2?
That went from 300 sats, to 20.000 sats. Only because they had an "epic announcement".

Oh yea, NXT will not only grant u IGNIS token on a ratio of 2 NXT - 1 IGNIS. ( you kan keep your nxt aswell btw.)

But IGNIS has a sharedrop of all childchains that are coming. One of the first is bitswift.
this means that for every 1 IGNIS you get 0.1 BITSWIFT.

Let me make it clear, free money = whale pump to the moon.
NXT is currently at 7000 sats. you can wait with buying since we are still 1 week from the airdrop. But you can just buy and gtfo out with your anxienty. This will moon around 24-25-26.

It is your own choice to sell or to hold NXT. I personally would Sell to get breakeven.