Drawthread: The Bored King is Back Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Chimera_Legion
i.imgur.com/KPcb9wg.jpg?1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1672233
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anchor

I saw someone drew a Art Deco space marine a while back. So, I was hoping to get a marine in a different artistic movement. If its cool, could I get a Rococo marine? You'll get massive bonus points if you give him a bolter in the same style. If you end up coloring him, its all up to you, guy!

Thanks!

I would like to request decorative page (exotic race used as a servant) catperson.
He's male, age 16, roughly 4'6", and is dressed in a page's suit (the suit, if colored, would be blue with gold hemming and silver buttons). He's malnourished, so while not emaciated he is thinner than a healthy person his age should be. Hair color is grayish-white, and his eyes are a dark yellow flecked with copper, and with feline pupils. His ears are placed where human ears would be, and should be folded back to show he's not comfortable in the suit. You could also have him tugging at the collar (like how you'd tug at a shirt collar that's just slightly too tight), though it's not mandatory.

Migrating from last thread:
Requesting a woman in her 40', she looks really motherly in her manners and is always smiling and happy.
She has her hair like pic 1
She is dressed like pic 2 (You can keep the same body type, I would like just to increase her chest a little bit, just to make the whole "motherly" theme stronger.
She has the face like pic 3.
She's holding a really oversized carnivorous plant by the pot with both hands like pic 4
She has a hat like pic 5.

In Short, she is found gardening, so the apron may be a little bit dirty with dirt (duh)

fucking hell we are just chewing through these threads

the hell's with the new thread post speed

Looking for some art of a pair of antagonist NPCs for my heist-based campaign.

I'm looking for the two of them to be in the pose of the top left of the image, but I'd like the dude replaced with the grizzled orc private eye in the top right, glowing eyes included. Keep the coat in the original image and lose the hat from the orc pic though. No cigar or cigarette. Hair should be fairly short but styled. Replace the glowy pistol with a hand crossbow. On his left jacket breast should be some sort of gold badge indicating his rank of chief of police. His expression should be similar to the current one.

For the elf, I'd like her to have red hair in an updo like the bottom-right pic. Ears stay the same, maybe a more dark green pair of eyes. She's got a flat cap sitting on her head, a more bored expression on her face, and should have the magic be purple instead of turquoise or whatever it is in the pic.

Thanks for taking it on if you choose to do so.

don't suppose you're still able to take on a pair of new characters? Your stuff is fascinatingly minimal.

anchors aweigh

Request anyone want to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

Mimic if you are working on it thank you in advance. I have yet to give up hope though!

Can you do the warband insignia of these guys? 1d4chan.org/wiki/Chimera_Legion

It's a half Iron Warrior's skull on the left side and the right half is a brass lion's head. Behind the head is a yellow biohazard symbol

Reposting

I would like to request a Ranger fluffed as a big game hunter of sorts for an upcoming game.

He should look like the gentleman on the left, with the safari uniform shown at the center of the image, and should wear a monocle on his left eye. Sans the holsters and ammunition, of course. He should have a red scarf and boot covers similar to the ones on the leftmost image, while the overcoat is optional. He should be wearing the breastplate shown below the uniform with pouches for equipment over it, and a quiver for bolts on his right hip, attached to the belt.

Other than that, he should be carrying a crossbow in his hands, or over his shoulder. He should have a sabre over his other hip, and be carrying an axe on a belt loop.

Anything else is up to artist discretion, thanks in advance.

Requesting a Miraluka mercenary suffering from blindness who now runs around in cybernetic armor.

As in 1 he wears a funky retro sci-fi looking Armet helmet with a big fin on top and with an antenna sticking out. Instead of a visor slit he's got a visor similar to the special ARC snipers/recon (2) that sits on top of the "beak" of the helmet. He sees this way and there's cords plugging into the cranium of the helmet that feed visual sensory data into his brain.

For lower body wear, he dons incredibly heavy and thick armor that is semi-powered like 3, with a cape affixed to his right shoulder and hangs down to the knees. Ideally the armor should be colored a variety of muted blues while the cape is a vibrant crimson. Modifications to the armor in (4) include a jump pack and a wrist blaster attached to the right vambrace.

External equipment (5) includes a vibrosword and a T-21 blaster.

Requesting art for a Pathfinder Kobold with Mithral Dragon heritage, wearing the robes in the upper left. Essentially somewhat sleeker looking with emphasis towards features more like that of the dragon on the right. Male body type. Do not give him horns nor wings.

Anything more is creative liberty. Thank you.

I would love if someone could draw my barbarian-retrained-monk tiefling with a similar style outfit to the images on the right (without the mask or spider leg bits). She would be smirking while holding the pipe in one hand, and slinging the gourd over her shoulder with her other hand. She doesn't have the spike-ball and chain anymore, so please don't include that.

Thank you very much for your time.

Migrating, I'm requesting a Goliath barbarian looking mostly like and wearing something similar to the stock art, I plan to play him as a bear totem barbarian if you want to work that in, only without the earrings, bones on the knuckles and a simple locket instead of the teeth necklace. Standing with arms crossed maybe?

I'd like the weapon in the left picture on his back, or holding it if it'd be easier to draw that way.

Finally I like the design Grog has for the head markings, I'm just asking for something similar, doesn't have to be too crazy but I'd like it if possible, if not I understand thanks in advance.

Requesting a Pathfinder goblin piloting an Earthworm Jim style super armor made by a gnomish engineer wielding primitive club weapons and has been painted and adorned with goblin trinkets and designs.

Shameful display

>I made the OP image

I'm playing a horror campaign, so may I request my character here in a pose and/or casting something that's scary or frightening. I'd suggest, but you're free to do whatever, something that includes the mouth being open (normal dragonborn teeth but including snake fangs) and/or has her sail erect. As for spells some choices include: Eldritch Blast or Arms of Hadar that resemble shadowy serpents, conjuring clouds of poison gas, animating the Staff of the Adder to strike while it is wreathed in green fire, or Poison Spray fluffed as spitting venom. Feel free to do it however you please.

Migrating a request with some changes to it since it sounded confusing to me. Requesting a Gemini themed abomination. Long story short, an antagonistic NPC weakened by PCs ended up fusing himself with our party's quest givers after losing control of his flesh manipulation abilities. The result was a 2-story high fleshy creature with four long arms with multiple long bony fingers and a gaping mouth in the center (like the bottom left picture with the color scheme of the top left picture) with fleshy wing-like appendages (top left). The heads of the two unfortunate individuals should be faintly visible to make out on opposite sides of the gaping mouth, the female being more prominent, similar to the center left image. It is semi-covered in black sludge. Feel free to make any slight changes if you get inspiration to add any flair to it. Thanks for consideration!

I'm getting real tired now but I'm going to try and do you guys tomorrow.

Requesting:
Angry Veteran Sargeant Ramsay
Armed with a hand flamer and a power knife.
>THESE ORKS ARE FUCKING RAW!!!
Also requesting: a few of his signature dishes.

Hey Drawfriends.

I'd like to request my half elf character posing for a picture with his Efreet (fire genie) friend.
The half elf is shy, reserved and even a bit nervous around people.
He is around six feet tall, short, semi curly black hair with yellow/orangeish eyes, and wears the armor pictured in the ref
The Efreet is very tall (about 8 feet), she dresses like your stereotypical genie might. She has hair made of fire, red still and orange eye, featureless eyes.
Shes the more dominate personality in the relationship between the two.
I'd imagine she has arm around him, striking a cute pose while he looks rather startled with a nervous smile on his face.

thanks!

Be honest are you putting your genie into her bottle?

Super simple, just make some cool looking knight using the three references. Full artistic license, only things I would prefer would be a scythe for the weapon and an ass cape.

I request a paladin-like character who wears armor that combines the practicality and modernity of figure 1 with the holiness of figure 2 (but no capes or other flowing parts, and gold/white).

His head is visible, which resembles Sagat's (figure 3), but instead of an eyepatch, he has many blue eyes all around his head akin to a Biblical angel. He also has a golden aura, and his sword is made of fire. Instead of Sagat's angry expression, my character has a "fear not, I'll save you!" expression and pose (like in figure 4).

Requesting a Navigator for Rogue Trader.
Master Utraxes is a craggy, ancient Navigator in robes such as in the pic, but untidy and disheveled.

He has a stooped gait and leans heavily on a crooked cane.

He wears a red band over his third eye, and has a thick Fu Manchu moustache that trails to mid-torso.

As for stance, perhaps him pointing at the viewer or off-screen with a long, gnarled finger, shouting invective at some poor bastard, spittle flying.

Thanks for reading

*and it is colored gold/white

sorry for ambiguous syntax

Hoping for any drawfag who does 40K:

40K request, requesting these troopers as imperial guardsmen and one of them courting an eldar howling banshee, but is utterly shocked to realize its a guy.

The "2nd" soldier in the image would be the guy who is courting the banshee and is holding a bunch of flowers to give. But he is horrified or shocked when he sees the banshee is a guy.

The banshee being hit on would non-chalantly tell the "2nd" soldier he is a guy as he took off his helmet.

The "4th" soldier in the far right would be laughing out loud at the expense of the 2nd soldier, he'd be holding onto his belly as he's laughing.

The "1st" soldier would be doing the clenched-fists-on-his-hips posture as he's simply looking on the hilarity.

And the "3rd" soldier would just also be looking on with crossed arms.

Requesting half-elf druid. Shoulder and neck armor like that on the left over peasant-tier robes on the right. Curved sword in one hand, meteorite pendant w/ blue-green magic glow hanging from leather cord in the other hand. Ears pointy but short. Short beard preferable but not required. Feel free to get creative with hair, dude basically just stumbled out of the forest he's been lost in for over 2 years. Facial expression should give an impression of being tired of putting up with this shit.

Thank you for your time.

get a little more specific won't you

*grabs you by the neck* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!

Please, not even as a shitposty response to being heckled, do not RP in the drawthread. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Aaaand done. I'd do shading but I can't shade to save my life.

If you're still there, here you go.

Not the OR, but nice

it's an old memepost are you new or what

Hey there. I am the guy who requested , but I'm not .

What specifics are you looking for?

He's implying you were too specific.

Oh, derp. I hope my request isn't too difficult.

don't worry about it, the hecklers are just that, hecklers they aren't the artists they're just assholes. ignore them.

HNAY?

Doesn't seem like your request was too specific to me. I've seen (and recieved too) deliveries for more extensive than that.

Re-requesting my tribal cultist/assassin wearing a set of leather magazine pouches (possibly painted black and red, like his body paint) and holding a tribal customized (beads on the sling, carvings on the handguard and receiver, etc.) Type 56-1.

I mean, if it's a problem, I can give more details.

Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun.

Requesting a traveling merchant cook carrying a portable kitchen vendor stand on his back. Items - A large wok, pot, chef knives, hanging Peking duck, a paper lantern, baijiu wine jars, peppers, garlic, branches growing mushrooms...

He's a small thin man with uneven eyes (Victor Wong), a shaven head and a fu manchu. Dirty, worn clothes, but a resilient face.

He has a pet pygmy boar carrying a tray of prepared foods - Bao, ramen, sushi, vegetables, fruits, kimchi, stir fry...

Ah shit, I just realized I forgot the spots. Can't be gnolls without the spots!

Migrating from previous thread. No matter how long it will take, forbidden love will prevail.

Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.

I'd like to request my Pathfinder character Krohd the Half Orc Barbarian. He takes after his Orcish side much more than his human side, and was raised as an Orc as a result of that. He has a dark green skin tone. His black hair is long with and hangs loose behind his head with the exception of a single topknot and he has thick stubble on his face.

Armour wise, Krohd wears black studded leather, but with a barbarian flair about it, similar to the Orc pictured on the right (covering his arms and legs, but only minimal on his torso) His weapon is an Adamantine battle axe. Much like the one in the picture, but double sided.

Krohd is has some noticeable scars on his face and arms as a result of his reckless nature. The most noticeable scar though is a huge burn covering most of his left leg, and some fire damage on his boot/leg piece.

If I could get Krohd in a battle stance, or mid warcry that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this on.

That's pretty stand-up of you, my dude. I normally charge $20 for a single figure, or if you want to send me the full $30 I'll make it a trio of guardsmen on patrol instead, your choice.

Requesting a picture of my kid sorcerer Raega Sindel the Necromancer. She has blonde hair and wears a black hooded cloak with arms that are way too big for her. She has an undead cat named Mittens who is actually the stitched parts of a bunch of different cats. I'd like a picture of her with her hands open by her face blowing a raspberry, with Mittens perched on her shoulder.

Sorry I don't have pictures, my old laptop took a shit and now I'm stuck using my old old one, circa 2009.

This is a decent picture of Mittens, although he is much cuter.

Blowing a raspberry? What does that mean?

Hm, any environment requests?

Like this, as if she's making fun of an enemy. She's a cheerful servant of darkness, she is.

Re-migrating my skald, Zarcath Bloodeye for a pathfinder game. He has the cossack head and the main outfit in blue. He has a mastercraft breastplate on instead of the shirt, and the boots instead of the weird shin guard looking shit.

Instead of the staff I'd like the axe the girl has. He has a tendency to slam it into the ground and lean a foot on it if you feel like putting him in a pose.

Might be ambitious, but a large cavern littered with tar pits and the fossilized remains of dinosaurs and other megafauna sounds cool.

A single tower in a valley nestled in a mountain range. The tower is made up of dark, dark purple stone, and it shooting red and blue lightning into the sky from its four spires on the top.

Hey user, just woke up to see this. Thanks man.

That atrocious anime axe design puts me off doing this request.

I've tried drawing her aswell, twice infact, but I didn't feel confident enough in it to post so as to not jeopardize your chance of getting a better delivery.

so I sort of gave up with finals approaching etc. but I thought you might be happy to get them anyways.

2nd even shittier attempt at i.imgur.com/KPcb9wg.jpg?1

Cat on shoulder is kind of iffy for pose imo. It'd have to be a small cat.

Dude! That is fucking sweet! I figured I was going to get shit on, but it looks fantastic. Thank you very much!

Drawfag here, these are good requests.
They're not overly detailed, and leave room for the artist to interpret and embellish as they see fit.

You posted a reasonable request that didn't ask for 9001 different armor details. In fact I'd consider it a paragon of a reasonable requests, so I'm happy to respond.

The eye color right on the girl? I can change it if it isn't blue.

Also have a version with a grey bg, white looks like shit. Sorry about that.

Blue is fine. You're right, the gray background does look much better.

It's cute dude.

I hope you get this, adorable.

Ah, thank you! I'll keep an eye on the thread!

Posed something like this?

is this some sort of meme now? or just a really shitty way to bump the thread?

OR here. I think it was because I posted the sentence then realized I didn't upload the image and deleted the old post but not before the gods of meme got ahold of it.

I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).

Requesting a busty elven ninja holding huge tonfas (those wooden sticks with handles).
Something like this pic. A sketch will do.

Migrating from the last thread, with correct spelling this time!

Requesting my Human Fighter here, Harlow Ironeye.

He's got an eye replaced with a steel ball after losing it to burns, is missing some fingers after a bad fight and is an all around asshole. He's a villain.

He's a big dude, around 6'4", broad and barrel-chested, usually arms himself with an axe and a round shield. Armour is pretty sparse for him, usually just his sleeveless gambeson, plated boots and simple trousers with a rope belt. He also carries knives in his boot, two on the side of his belt and one on the back.

I'd love to see him stood with his shield and axe looking as if he'd just come through a fight, maybe with an arrow stuck in him somewhere non-fatal

Requesting a pheasant running a game of DnD with a pair of cats.

If I could get a picture of robocop in a cowboy hat wielding a revolver and with a sheriff's badge badly painted on his left breast, that would be great.

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

So I'm in a tactics ogre game and since TO PCs and the various other entries in the series are always mercs I figured a landsknecht vartan (that is, hawk person) would be neat.

Yea
I like this one Might paint later

Just might b
I've got new bugs in the works

Gotcha

What's a dervish?

I'll see waht I can do
No promises

neat!

Veeky Forums seems to be pretty good for draw requests. Lots of interesting, fresh character designs.
/v/ is almost purely just porn for obscure anime girls from games I've never played. /co/ is the same but for childeren's cartoons

Must not double cake. Gaah!

I'd appreciate it m8

A dervish is a martial class from the Complete Warrior book. They're like the Blade Dancers from Oriental Adventures, only less gay and more Two-Weapon Fighting Oriented. They're essentially humanoid Beyblades.

Here's a pic of mine I got off one of the previous threads back in april, no color though, which is why I put the OotS one in the previous thread.

D'awwwwww, she looks so pattable. And the full body pic is cool too, don't be so hard on yourself, drawnon. Good luck with your finals dude.

Is 30 for 3 not too time consuming for you, but if you are willing to do the patrol picture for 30 i would be glad.

Sounds good, I'll make it happen.

Bumping

Just report it.

>Tfw I realized I gave a description closer to what I would another mechanic when needing help fixing something.
>Unsure how to explain things best without examples anymore

Requesting an out-of-armor picture of my not!Paladin for a Godbound game. She is a painfully cute girl (pic A.) with blonde hair down to her lower back. She wears a dress (pic B.), complete with headband and maybe some wild flowers instead of... I don't know what those are, they look like tomatoes. Wears lace-up boots (pic C.) even if you can only see up to the ankle or so due to skirt length. Cheerfully pulls her gypsy wagon home (pic D.) without a horse because she has divine superstrength.

Can be drawn either pulling wagon or just standing in front of it. The cart does not have to look as detailed as the pic.

Alternatively, a drawing of her wearing a floofy sweater (pic E.) and doing something wholesome and comfy like roasting marshmallows over a campfire.

Full body ref with armor: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1672233

Alright friend. It's not great but I'm much more satisfied with it then I was last night.