/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread:

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Post the cyoa that got you into them, or just your favorite if you're not feeling nostalgic.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nR2hvU3BBTjluU1k
docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tools.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR HUSBANDOS

This one was posted on /pol/ years ago.

Good job being a massive faggot.

[ G U A R D I A N S P I R I T ]

Wasn't my first, but this was the one that got me hooked. I still don't think a lot have reached the same levels of adventure and fun I felt with this one

I would unironically like to see more lolzsorandumb humor in cyoas.

What kind of husbandos do you want? What personalities?

twelve inch cocks

They have to be male and alive. This is non-negotionable. Also, willing to touch me. Preferably younger than 90 years old.

Abusive older man who has bouts of drunken rage where he pins you down and has his way with you while choking you.

You'll get them undead and you'll like it you fucking whore.

>Alive
What do you have against skeletons? The Laughing Man is best husbando.

Suave, solid snake looking older guy with shaggy hair slicked back and a cigarette always in his mouth. Rough, patchy stubble and shaggy hair. Tall and lean.

Looks tough but acts like a big ball of spaghetti, just loves making people happy and receiving praise. Like a big old teddy bear.

Adelheid Klein

>Drivers License
>Strategist/Admin
13,000c
>Solar Predator (with 2 Free Sparrow Fighters)
7,500c
>1 Lotus Bomber
4,500c
>Ironbill Dropship
1,350c
>Finer Fashion
850c
>Plasma Pistol
650c
>Chart (free)
>Lots of free turrets
>Repair Robots for ship
150c
>Novelty Attire x3 (Captain's Hat, Cape, Epaulets)
0c

Kriegenfist
>Pureblood
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Gut Feeling
>Youth

>Rajat Ambu Kukarni
>Nell Tam
>Donna Walsh
>Walton Quaid
>Tina Haywood

Just fly around having adventures. Little exploring, little trading, little bounty-hunting/mercenarying. Run back to Kriegenfist for protection when I get into trouble.

I'm pretty sure this isn't the most up-to-date version, but it's what I have.

Got a google drive, add me to the pastebin faggots!

Uncensored Version

Hello anons, I am thinking about making a cyoa

Does anybody have tips, templates or advice for creative tools to use (preferably not photoshop, I am on a low budget.)

You don't deserve a place in the hollowed space of the pasebin.

My google drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1CwO4KqTgloRXVUV19DR19hdEk?usp=sharing

Uncensored Version

Redemption
Divine Might, Lay on Hands, Protection
Sword
Mithril Mail
Reliquary
Cathedral
Oracle, Dire Wolf
Cultists
Templar

Don't make me hurt u user!

Uncensored Version

make rwby cyoas

This was the one that I remember when I think of the first CYOA that I saw.

My only wish was for that bitch Pyrrha to die and leave Jaune alone. I don't need any more rwby wish fulfillments.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bwl-aJm3wG4nR2hvU3BBTjluU1k

Use GIMP, it's free if you can't pirate PS.
Don't merge layers, instead keep stuff you want together in groups.
Use text-to-path if you want to do the contrast stroke, in it's own layer under the text.
In gimp there's two ways to resize, one is with shift-t, this one is worse because it doesn't allow you to do smart resizes, so use the other method.

Ever consider Gimp?

Thanks guys, I will work on it when I have some free time and look into Gimp

The Outsider.

Fall!

I agree with this statement, as I have always wanted a bf (no homo).

Why don't you post the companion page here? I think it doesn't even need to be censored.

Another hour I will try to make a build based around the ghoul Heather from Vampire The Mascarade Bloodlines.

Progress with Worlds Collide.
I am so fucking blasted rn

Can't wait famalam

Fucking hell the spelling errors. Lemme fix that now.

>Order of Light
>Smiting, Exorcism, True Sight
>Sword
>Inconspicuous Clothes
>Holy Tome
>Cathedral
>Oracle, Squire
>Legion
>Bound

>Unbridled Passion
>Sacred Blade
>Unholy Strength, Serpent's Reflexes, Master of Arms, Smoldering Gaze, Favored by Demons, Charisma, Resourceful
>Trainee Paladin
>Abandoned Castle

Was a Paladin of Light who went up against a world ending legion of demons. I think the skills and items I chose would make me very good at that. But the legion was so strong that in the end I had to bind them within myself. The stress and trauma of binding the legion and containing them within me and seeing my squire killed, all as the oracle predicted causes me to become a Fallen Paladin who retreats to an abandoned castle. There I stew in dark thoughts and am regularly tempted by demons who wish to free the legion or use me for other dark purposes. Until a young paladin trainee who heard my legend seeks me out wanting training.....

Ok, I've made up my mind and horded all forms of knowledge about make cyoa, but I don't have any ideas, anyone got anything they'd like to see on a cyoa?

>Means of Control
Familiar -2

>Slave Types
Unaware Slave -1

>Boons
Sensitivity -1
Libido -1
Tireless Servant -1
Immortality -2

>Powers
Summoning -1
Telekinesis -3
Expanded Mind -3
Flesh Sculptor -5
Planeswalker -6

>Drawbacks
Deus Vult +1
Unnatural Aura +1
Sign of Influence +1
Doll Maker +2
Cosmic Alignment +2
Slave Limit +2

>Pacts
Pact of Comfyness +3

>Slaves
Victoria Valentine

I will have four slaves, all of which will have perfect bodies thanks to flesh sculpter. They will be armed with overpowered futuristic energy guns that I make with enhanced mind. None of them will need to eat or sleep. I will be able to unsummon and summon them as I please. All of them will be immortal.

With those slaves I will travel to medieval fantasy worlds where we will have an absolute technological advantage.

Every now and then I'll teleport over to Susie's place for some "netflix", modern video games, and cuddling.

Diesel Punk Ronin action

Choose your own suicide method

Since I took flesh scuptor I am free to change my own appearance at will. When enemies appear, I may shift into and out of terrifying lovecraftian forms to make them shit bricks... right before my slaves and I annihilate them with telekinesis and star wars shit.

A CYOA about joining the Wild Hunt would be fun. You get spectral weaponry, a magic steed, hunt mystical beasts alongside creatures of the night, etc.

>Order: Life
I don't remember when it was I became a squire here. Or, anything before that. My thoughts grow hazy whenever I try to.

>Powers: Lay on Hands, Exorcism, Consecration
These powers exist to cleanse the land, body, and soul. So why do I feel as if my own soul is not where it should be?

>Weapon: Sword
For when the enemy is otherwise too powerful.

>Armour: Mithril Mail
For optimum protection and mobility.

>Artifact: Holy Tome
This book fills me with peace. But a strange peace - like a trance.

>Stronghold: Cathedral
To strengthen this beacon of light.

>Companions: Oracle, Shaman
Both sense something is wrong with me. I cannot say what.

>Nemesis: Death Knight
The traitor. He seeks the undoing of all life. I must stop him.

>Destiny: Templar
My service to the church continues.

Custom sandwich builder CYOA. Offer every sort of bread, meat, dressing, topping and cooking method known to man. See who comes up with the best original sandwich. Maybe narrate it form the perspective of a cute girl working at a sandwich shop if you want it to get reposted.

If you don't do it I will. Fuck I love sandwiches.

Heros of justice

A cyoa about hunting monsters for magic crystals.

It's a place to start, so why not?

>land of monster girls

This.

Heroes of Justice.

Ok, fine. Heroes of Justice it is then. It might take a while, though.

The Janitor. Always. Not because I wouldn't prefer one of the other abilities, but because I am the only person I trust with the janitor's abilities

But just so we're clear, what is it you mean by heroes of justice?

Do not erase the little girl with a [Stand].

Gyros that were produced ethically, I assume.

Bio soldiers that slipped their leash. Guys in red scarves with ludicrous heated blood and justice obsession. Fucking Power Rangers.

I don't care man, I'm desperate.

Why not an Ally of Justice?

Add actual hero sandwiches in there somewhere.

Juggernaut (bitch!)
Just proceed to make my own fictions and craft oddly specific weaponry.
A suit of armor that makes me age backwards.
A hammer that lets me craft shit faster
A flying sword that seeks any of the other abilities, kills them and steals their powers.

After all, I'll have plenty of lifetimes to craft the shit I need.

I don't want to rush this, so I think it'll be two pages and I'll add a third skill category 6th sense.
Also gonna add World Specific companion choices, reg. companions, artifacts, Abilities, enemy, and a final goal/mission.

Any suggestions?

It may not have been the first one I saw, but that was definitely the first CYOA to make an impression on me. The Nemeses are particularly good, especially the Mad Hatter.

One day I'll remake my island survival and make it just as good and enrapturing as the original hell islands. Believe it.

I don't want to erase anybody. I just want to keep the power from people who do

Does anyone make OC as good as DSA? The answer is, of course, no.

Would a DSA waifu cuck you with the other authors or insist you cuck her with the other girls?

Another user here, is there a page online or a guide to use gimp? I'm a complete newfag pleb with image processing programs but I want to learn at a decent pace in order to deliver a cyoa.

According to this joke CYOA, DSA has a fetish for fucking retarded girls, legal lolis, illegal shotas, and greasy weebs. Truly repulsive.

docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tools.html
I've been using this one, it's pretty good.

The current introduction seems... too omniscient, I guess.
Like, it starts out as a brief prelude about your experiences, but then it abruptly shifts to an objective viewpoint. Either have a factual introduction ("Two worlds have collided; yours and another. Pick one and gain powers from it") or a narrative one ("It started the same... you eventually learn that... what will you do with your power?"), or at least separate the two into different paragraphs.

The planets' descriptions are strange, too; put them in the same place as the actual planet choice.

Also, there are too many colloquialisms ('I should also mention', 'all hell broke loose', 'funny enough', 'before that') for something that doesn't have a characterized narrator.

Finally, the borders are kinda thick. Try slimming them down or maybe giving them a fancier design.

It has potential, though. Just needs some polish.

Are there limitations to the imaginary creatures the younglings can create? I mean, aside from their physical strength and intellect. No limits on size or compositions of said creatures?
Because if not, damn. You're looking at an industrial and scientific revolution. Theoretical materials and fuels could be mass produced easily. Just imagine them composing the bodies of your critters. Transport of those materials, as well as anything else in the world for that matter, could be nigh instant depending on the creatures you create. You could do nearly anything. Want to solve the energy crisis? No problem. Lack of natural resources an issue? Not anymore. Incurable illnesses and diseases a problem? Not when you can mass produce panaceas at an unbelievable rate. I touched on it earlier, but if there are no limits then you are not limited to materials and substances found in nature. If you can imagine it, you can create it. Feel bad about killing them to harvest them for their resources?
Make them brain dead and pass away painlessly and happily as soon as they come into existence. Universe piss you off? Just imagine a creature made of pure anti-matter the size and scale of the current observable universe. Instant annihilation of everything. With no limits other than strength and intelligence leaves a lot to work with.

>the agenda it pushes on occasion
you mean the race stuff? I thought it was kind of silly to have the asian gang be called the "bad boyz" but I haven't read that far (I'm around the slaughterhouse nine bit)

i'm posting this again because the thread got archived shortly after and i dont know if the guy read it

more fetish/waifu shit pls, it's definitely not killing generals

That would be the random shitstorms you autists love to engulf us in.

I feel like this one could benefit from/pair well with a heavy character creation CYOA, like the Boss Monster one maybe

Anyway
>Gustav Rumbolt
I don't mind not being the leader
>Sochi
Cute waifu material and should be a good skirmisher

I guess I'd be a support role like a cleric for terms of party composition then, which is fine by me

Lets see what BBEG I get

Not that user but he was probably talking about how a few of the characters are gay and some of the characters have made society a lot more progressive, Legend in particular.

>Zanthi, Avatar of the Plague God

Surprisingly hot for a plague god

Lets hope I'm a cleric after all, otherwise I see use dying of sickness well before we complete our quest.

>some of the characters have made society a lot more progressive
How so?

>your creations cannot be more powerful than any currently existing animal

There's two arguments that could prevents younglings from being OP.

The first is the power and performance and thus ability of an animal is intrinsically tied to its size and physiological composition, therefore even if you can just imagine an animal made of antimatter or Azidoazide Azide into existence, they're just going to perform exactly like their closest living analogue would physically allow.

The second argument is they're imaginary creatures that can interact with the physical world, nothing about this ability suggests you can just will matter into existence, the animals are technically figments of your imagination and are not real. Thus they probably don't bleed or create any waste and once they die they just disappear out of existence.

The thing you could do is create infinite energy though.

>As part of the leading heroes of the Protectorate Legend is seen as a paragon of what a hero should be, acting on and off the camera largely the same.[1] Legend is gay, married for quite some time, and he is the reason gay rights has progressed much further in Earth Bet than our own.

copypasted from the wiki

What rights don't gays have on our Earth?

Not allowed to marry in many countries, still criminalized in some?

Infinite energy is cool. Thanks user, I figured I was missing something. Sounded too crazy for the be the little girl option.

That's pretty gay

>many countries
whyn not go talk about it there

Again?

does anyone have that comfydark apartment CYOA handy? the one where you choose the architecture, shops, neighbors, that sort of thing?

Make a spymaster CYOA

I've been away since the thread where comfydark was being discussed a while back. There have already been cyoas made of them? Rad. Have they been added to the pastebin or will I have to scour the archives?

Nah we deleted that.

You're welcome.

Not that user, but thanks.

she never looked this bad in the game

Are there any good CYOAs about being a fantasy style cleric of a god?