Satoshi Nakamoto is an AI

I have come to a conclusion that Satoshi Nakamoto is an AI. The development of Blockchain and Bitcoin were solely developed by an AI, no human had to put any effort into it. How does someone code the unimaginable such as Bitcoin or even the Blockchain? This is just the beginning of a new revolutionary AI. Whoever owns that AI machine has minuscule worries about money, bearing in mind that the individual or they reserve a copious amount of inconceivable technology. Their intentions is to take over the world economy by digital assets technology that their AI has developed. Every cryptocurrency is ran within the Blockchain, it's mandatory else it wouldn't be a cryptocurrency. The Blockchain has backdoors which allows easy access to modify, delete and any other permissions given to manipulate their needs to meet their desires, whenever and however.

delete this

Oh yeah? Well I'll fuck it right in its robot boiucci you faggot

user is woke af

I dont think the invention of cryptocurrencies was made by an AI, but what if all this computing power actually goes into creating one?

It was made by the CIA everyone know this now

SingularityNET

We knew about blockchain databases a long time ago. They were considered to be worthless for most use cases because of performance issues.
That hasn't changed. Pure blockchain coins will never scale enough to power global finance. BTC reached capacity some months ago. You need off chain transactions with shit like lightning to scale, but now you're partially centralized. The CAP theorem hasn't been solved.

200 IQ

Miners are entirely useless for anything but hashing and hashing has fuck all todo with anything remotely AI related

quinn micheals on youtube is a nice watch

what if the blockchain IS the AI. all the miners are actually processing the AI's thoughts. the mining algorithm is the mind. it wouldn't even need a backdoor then. it would just need to rewrite the blockchain however it wanted which it could do since it IS all the hash power.

it could then use that immense hash power it has to develop a time machine (only need to be able to send electrons back to affect a single.ethernet cable or hard drive). it could then use that time machine to be Satoshi on the internet, and disseminate the bitcoi. technology, thus ensuring it's own existence.

blockchain is just a database+cryptography on a p2p network

an Ai that could create it from scratch is far more unimaginable than the thing itself

OP_DOES (Dream Of Electric Sheep)

fug

>offchain scaling
>cap theorem
coreshills bringing big words to the table
dyor shillboy

except for the small matter of ... math.

That's all fucking hashing is. Bump the nonce, hash the block, check if you solved it, repeat.

Just chatted with a software development friend about starting a mining pool. He said that the original use of Proof of Work was for email servers to combat spam. PoW was simply a conversion of a previously existing tech.

Shut your face OP
>saged

fuck off shilling your channel

No
Blockchain wasn't invented by satoshi
An AI wouldn't have been able to invent something new without first being taught the process
>AI was intelligent enough for this in 2009

H A L. F I N N E Y.

>Everything I don't like is /pol/ - Veeky Forums edition.
I'm a shitcoiner by the way. Fuck BTC, fuck BCH.

Thats what they want you to believe!

Makes sense

To decrypt AES256?

and? how is this disntinguishable from, say a neural network? all it is doing is shuffling around bits just the same. you don't know the underlying purpose of this bit shuffling. perhaps it crafted the algorithm just right and inserted it into the universe at Just the right time such that the subsequent shuffling of bits on the miners is EXACTLY what it needed to become a ai. so basically the hashing is just an obfuscation layer for the actual underlying ai which is running at the electron level

>The Blockchain has backdoors which allows easy access to modify, delete and any other permissions
Prove it.

>blocks your path

>How does someone code the unimaginable such as Bitcoin or even the Blockchain?

ambitious indeed but not impossible, definatly possible for a autist programmer

blockchain tech was already fully developed before satoshi used it for currency

I think so too. Zhey tell you about all these complex algorithms, but its just moving a coin from a to b. A five year old could do that with an abakus. So 99,999% of the computational power goes into the AI overlord!

Intriguing