Annoying GM's

>Local Gm does shitty homebrews based of Anime and Manga's
>Never really wants to do anything standard but fun
>He is the only GM in town

God damn it, just play a normal game for once

Just run a normal game for once.
Sage

Here's an idea: RUN A GAME YOURSELF INSTEAD OF BEING AN ENTITLED SHIT.

Faggot. Not even gonna waste a reaction image on this.

So much this.

>DM runs something he enjoys
>DM obviously has interested players if he's DMing
>THE DM ISN'T DOING WHAT *I* WANT! REEEEEEEE
>I'M TOO MUCH OF A FAGGOT TO RUN A GAME MYSELF REEEEEE
>I'M GONNA COMPLAIN ON THE INTERNET ABOUT IT REEEEE

Please quit this hobby forever, we don't need you in our community.

>I want to play X.
>>OH WOW WHY DON'T YOU JUST RUN IT YOU SHITLORD.
Maybe because he wants to be a player and not a GM? I know to you people who never touch RPGs both sound the same, but they're very different roles.

Hi OP (poster count didn't go up when you posted that message).

Stop being a parasite and expecting people to run a game for you when you're unwilling to put in the effort yourself. As someone who ACTUALLY plays games, it's important that you be willing to play both roles. Run a game for a few friends and after the campaign see if one of them wants to take up the DM mantle.

In other words, stop being a lazy entitled piece of shit, faggot.

Nice try, but I'm not OP, you fucked up.
I like though how you're not disagreeing both are different. Are you trying to tell me it's illegal prefering being a player over a GM? Is OP going to be forced going through something he doesn't enjoy, and thus make it unenjoyable for others just to satisfy some retarded faggots on 4chins?

>I want to play baseball
>I only want to hit the ball though
>I shouldn't be forced to play catcher, ever
>Somebody else should be forced to play catcher though

Do you have any idea how goddamn retarded you sound?

OK OP, doesn't change the fact that you expect someone to stop doing a thing they like to cater to your sense of entitlement and unwillingness to put forth any effort of your own to make a game happen.

Faggot.

I managed to play football without ever being a goalie, coach or referee. Do you have any idea how retarded your analogy is?

user, I'm not OP, you fucked up looking at simple numbers, it's time to accept it. Poster count was 4 before I posted and passed to 5 after.

Also I like how you think OP wanting someone to do something unenjoyable is unacceptaboe but you want to force OP to do something unenjoyable and it's perfectly fine.

>Thinks footie pop is the same as strike pellet.
>Thinks metaphors still function if you replace the baseline.
Get a load of this guy

Well the only game in town is a baseball game so that's irrelevant

OP wants GM to stop having GM's fun to have OP's fun.
OP is unwilling to make any personal changes so that both OP and GM can have fun.

And the GM is unwilling to make any personal changes to make it so both he and OP can have fun.

The DM is already having fun with his friends? Why does he have to let a faggot like you into the game at the cost of his and everyone else's fun?

Just because the coach saw you were shit and stuck you as a winger doesn't make your spin on that sports metaphor work, user. All baseball players must rotate through periods of batting and playing the field positions (some exclusions apply, see designated hitter rules). You want to be a *super* designated hitter. You *just* want to swing the cudgel at the flying sphere. Furthermore, when your home team takes it's field positions, you want to swing for the away team as well. You don't want to sit out the game and wait, you want to play. All the time. In fact, replace all the batters! You have the most fun just hitting the ball, why should you ever stop?

As OP proves: there I only one GM in town. Since OP is not paying for or compensating the GM with anything but his "sparkling personality", it's the GM's choice of system.

If OP was paying the GM, he could have a legitimate complaint.

>you
Again, not OP. And OP clearly already plays with that GM, he says "normal game for once", implying he already played in the GM's not-normal games.

One question OP, how do the other players feel about the GM?

Catch 22.

Nobody will ever run the game you want to play
Running the game you want to play nets no players.

Give up. Go D&D/PF. They might as well call it "Compromise: The game"

Or just, you know, have friends instead of trying to play online where where only DnDrones and Furfinders exist.

If you want to play something that bad, run it yourself, is the old adagio.

Samefagging b8 much?

Lol, the poster count went up with every single one of those.

Nice damage control OP, you could just let the topic die you know, but keep bumping your display of complete butthurt bro.

Dude, you've literally been called out by the poster count like twice already back when those were posted, if you're gonna start trying go "NO YOU!" at least learn to do it right.

Yup, sure am samefagging even though none of those bottom 3 are me... out of the 4 you posted.

>not running ad blocker.
IT FUCKING HURTS MY EYES

Here's some wisdom I lifted from ...

Don't wait for the next Hitler, BE the next Hitler.

Just apply that to GMing.

Anime and manga have ruined gaming.

>all these illiterates not understanding the point of the analogy

I thought you had to be able to read to play any Veeky Forums

No, but that doesn't justify bitching about a GM who won't run the kind of games you want to play.

>Used to be forever DM for a group of friends
>One of the players steps up
>Thought he would be good because he was writing a novel at the time

>Makes convoluted scenarios with problems that require a lot of leaps of logic to solve
>Doesn't allow for multiple creative solutions unless he wrote them down himself
>Gets very shitty when no one can figure out what the fuck we are supposed to be doing
>Uses same leaps of logic to make player's paladins, jedi, and clerics fall.
>Never tells players any lore about his homebrew settings
>Gets VERY shitty when something a player says is different to his lore
>Every single game he ran ended up being a fetch quest
>After reading DM resources, he decided that no D&D character within the alignment of Lawful or outside the alignment of Evil had any reason to become an adventurer

When I left the group, it collapsed because he was the only one willing to run anything and the other players were fucking sick of his bullshit.

Not entirely see dark souls is totally cool on a game standpoint, and drew influence from berserk.
The issue isn't anime and manga themselves, but instead bad writing and adaptations

Or simply stating the obvious because OP is a retard.