Who else is all in on this? Do you feel smart and comfy?

Who else is all in on this? Do you feel smart and comfy?

I was all in but now I'm getting worried. iOS Dev is trash. Look at what he just released.

I'm far from all-in, but I haven't sold a single coin since I bought a bunch months ago. I do indeed feel smart and comfy.

You're a fucking brainlet. That's literally just something he made on his own for shits and giggles

I will be in once my IOTA gets returned to me from the iota foundation..

Holy shit

i keep waiting on the raiblocks dip

somebody tell me raiblocks will dip

It's on a dip right now, it reached 5.4 usd yesterday and it's at 4.93 now

How many other people do you think are waiting for the dip?

I took a loan that's worth over a yearly salary and put it on raiblocks. and sold half of my ARK position at 56k.

wew lad, that's what I call taking risks. Good job, you will be a millionaire by late 2018.

satoshi dip

I'm tired of not taking risks and playing it safe, I'm willing to lose a year or two, just to live a little.

Fiat wise tho, ARK is still my strongest position

The desktop wallet fucking sucks. It won't sync.

ya all chasing a pump retards...
i bought xrb back in june, sold yesterday.
have funny holding my bags

It's so very clearly going to 10 billion in 2 months tops.
Sure It will probably dump today a bit, long term it will just continue to rise.

That being said, taking profits and selling pumps is always a good thing.

Same bro, though it was only 2/3 years' worth of loan. 50% on REQ and 50% spread over top 20 coins. Wondering if I should jump all in on XLM considering the FairX rumors and Teeka's 180 on the coin (from take gain to buy back in less than a week).

Not shitting on XRB tho, I just haven't read enough to feel comfortable with it yet.

I'd say go for an all in short term, if you're sure of it.

Start to gradually take profits tough, XLM is not a small coin, but a 2x fiat wise is not out of the picture.