Good news!

Good news!

You've been hired to write and direct a TV show following the events of the Great Crusade and the Horus Heresy!

However, you have 2 caveats to contend with:

1) the producers want a romance subplot included in season 1

2) due to new inclusivity quotas, it has to be between (at least) two primarchs.

Wat do?

I narrate this epic tale through the love/hate relationship of Magnus The Red and Leman Russ, of course !

Get ready for some gay OC primarch lovin'.

Preeeeetty sure it was a hate/hate relationship.

Love triangle between Alicia Dominica and a couple of the primarchs, maybe?

Alpharius and Omegon.

The argument over wether its incest or mastrubation is free publicity.

No.

I ship Dorn and his Magic Pain Glove. Cutest couple, 10/10

It's OK Dorn, we already know how badly you want Perty to storm your battlements...

Sanguinius and Horus.

>Not Fulgrim and Ferrus Manus

>Dorns only love cums from fis hand, and it hurts when he does it.

Why, does this make so much sense? Why does it fill all the gaps in his character?

It's heresy

No, see, you add this Brotherhood/Shounen-AI subplot to Horus and Sanguinius' relationship, but you keep the ending. It actually makes Sanguinius' death that much more brutal and contribute to the story instead of being forced into it.

Or the same with Fulgrim and Ferrus Manus.

Isn't there a story about Vulkan getting kidnapped by Kurze? Kurze was trying to break him or something like that. Season 2 plot maybe?

Fine by me. OT18.5 incoming

Why the Primarchs when there's perfectly good romance material between Loken and his Remembrancer?

It's pretty clear by the second book that she wants to have his freakish mutant babies, and he becomes pretty fond of her himself.

Sanguinus and Fulgrim. Nothing can be more gayish...

So that's what happened to the two missing primarchs

It'll be that OC Bitch of yours and Curze won't it?

>between (at least) two primarchs

That strange fixation you have with Corax and Curse then.

Simple I write the the first lost primarch was a visionary who instead of war, wished to focus on the free thought of mankind. This thinking led to virtues of Chaos such as Slaneesh and Tzeentch, being underlying influences in their culture. He will be summarily purged in ep. 3

The Second lost primarch will find writing of the first one and fall in love with this figure of mythos that he will build up in his mind. This primarch forsook his planet he landed on and became a nomad. Eventually Tzeentch will offer a way to meet him. But is instead purged at end of ep. 6

>Brotherhood/Shounen-AI subplot
Can you explain what you mean, please?

Well, it all has to do with the fact that Subtlety is the ultimate fetish, but I mainly mean Sanguinius and Horus having enough semi-incestuous romantic subtext that Horus killing him makes the betrayal all that much more meaning to it.

Make one of the lost primarchs female. Make the romance between her and the other lost one. Have them both die by the end of the season and expunged. Easy peasy.

I mean, we sort of already do.

See
Sanguinius x Fulgrim forever.
We can have Fulgrim look and act more feminine so straight people can get into it too.

Queue that Fulgrim/Ferrus heresy in

You called?

Oh user, I always knew I could count on you

I am no mere user. I am Curzefag. I am the night. I am fear itself.

Easily avoid by making Gathering Storm series.
>Two primarchs.
>all major players in Galaxy shown
>romance subplot check

No... let's go above and beyond the romance requirement: Love Triangle conveyed only through Subtext and not favoring either side.

The viewerbase would be up in arms over Horus/Sanguinius and Sanguinius/Ferrus.

The two unknown primarchs were gay for each other. Emprah had them purged for it.

No, they were straight for each other, and ran away.

"Horus, good evening," said the crimson giant.
They were on Horus' flagship after a successful campaign against the xenos threat.
"Ah yes, Magnus, I've been meaning to speak with you," Horus replied. "Come, let us walk."
The two primarchs walked along the halls and ramparts of the massive battlebarge, speaking brightly and with great ease to each other.
Eventually they came to the many sparring cages and practice decks of the Vengeful Spirit, normally hot and moist with the sweat and heat of battling Astartes, now strangely silent during one of their feeding times.
Then a smile touched The First's lips.
"Magnus?" he asked. "Dare I ask you for a friendly match between brothers?"

It was hours before they so much as took a break. By the time they had finished their duel - a marvelous display of sword mastery and impossible strength - they were both left spent.
Sweat gleamed on their perfectly toned muscles, dripping from their arms onto the floor. Their massive, barrel chests heaved with breath as they finally separated.
They both, through no psychic communion on Magnus' part, agreed to refreshments before continuing their bout.
BUTT!
SUDDENLY!
While their backs are turned!
ROGAL DORN APPEARS!
Bursting through the wall in full powered armor, he hurls a punch at the stunned and exhausted Horus with his impressive fists, knocking him out for later. Then he moves on for Magnus.
In Dorn's ears, Magnus' incessant pleas for help only sound like one thing...
...that he's insistin' on a fistin'.

End Scene I

No.

so much this

As Leman Russ struts down the halls of the Vengeful Spirit, he hears crying and the sloppy sounds of suction. It comes from the sparring chambers!
Russ is overcome and becomes enraged, drawing his sword gleefully and bounding toward the source of the squelching.
But upon his entry into the chambers he is struck by the sight, and Dorn replies simply "he insisted" with a shrug of his shoulders.
Feeling renewed vigor, Russ gallops toward the incredible sight, screaming "PROSPERO WILL FEEL THE BURN TONIGHT!"
And thus, the Executioner takes full advantage of this situation and films it for SpaceHub.

End Scene II

Horus/Sanguinius for the "brotherly" love. Supernatural proves there is a market there.
Fulgrim/Ferrus for inclusivity points.
Leman Russ/Magnus will not actually be a thing but since shippers will run with it anyway, a little ambiguity will go a long way. Nice role reversal since the nerd is the most obviously buff of the pair, too.

Ambiguous Fulgrim/Sanguinius for those who want pretty people. Ambiguous Magnus/Khan. Ambiguous Ferrus/Vulka

Dorn and Perturabo. Really behind the scenes, hinted at more than anything. If you pick up on the subtle hints, you realize it's the real reason for their conflict and the Iron Cage (which made no god-damn sense in canon).

[Setting: A world recently reconquered in the Great Crusades. Fulgrim is having fevered dreams inside his tent. Outside, waiting stoically is Ferrus.]
Fulgrim sits up in bed, gasping. He walks outside of the tent, where Ferrus is sitting. He sits down next to him. They are perhaps four inches apart. They speak in low voices, so as not to wake the Space Marines sleeping around them.
Ferrus: It is cold outside. You ought to go in.
Fulgrim: Why are you out here?
Ferrus: It is not safe.
Fulgrim: How is it you are brave when all the rest of us shake in our boots?
Ferrus: I do not worry about what will happen, only what needs to be done. How did you know I was here?
Fulgrim: I saw you in my dreams.
Ferrus is stunned. He looks at him strangely.
Fulgrim pauses, and then ventures something VERY daring, never betraying how much he is risking by what he says.
Fulgrim: When we are married, will you dance with me? I find dancing very agreeable.
Ferrus is stunned again. Fulgrim has just proposed marriage to him, or rather, he has stated that it is inevitable. He is
shocked into honesty.
Fulgrim: Why can you not say what is in your head?
Ferrus: Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance, I
will ask you to dance. If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak
further. Why? What... good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come
from my saying I-- I sometimes cannot think clearly, or- or do my work properly? What gain can rise from my telling
you... the only time I feel fear as others do, is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am out here, Fulgrim. I fear for your safety above all others. And yes... I will dance with you on our wedding night.
Fulgrim starts to shake and tears fall from his cheeks. He takes his face in his hand, and they gently kiss.

Got to be Ferrus and Fulgrim. Their duel can be the big climax to Season 2, which is the two Istvaans.

Not sure where to put Prospero, though. Preferably early, then we can use the Wolves and 1KSons for filler episodes if we need them. I'd also like a Mechanicum subplot, since it seems to me Mars lends itself to some cool political maneuvering and backstabbing while everyone else goes WARRRR in Season 1.

What are the plotlines, though? S1 is Great Crusade, ending in either Davin or Prospero.
S2 is Istvaan III and V, and then what? Go to three lines and do the flight of the Ravens and Decima/Morturg, the Prospero plot and the advance on Terra, or ditch Istvaan entirely and look at Terra?

>Alicia Dominica
>Executed Goge Vandire
>In M36

Are you literally retarded?

I dunno, time travel?

>Not having love interest be qt Sister of Silence who's hotness is diminished by the powerful urge to vomit whenever she's around.

Alpharius and Omegon of course

Frankly, I'd walk away from any project that cast the Primarchs or even the Astartes as the protagonists.

The Horus Heresy novels should have been entirely through human eyes, to make Primarchs or Astartes compelling protagonists or POV characters, you have to humanise them, and that kind of defeats the object since the whole point is they're transhuman, something beyond human shouldn't be relatable.

Any insight into the Primarchs should have been through their human servants and retainers.

So a human maid who is cleaning out the back of a wardrobe in one of the staterooms of the Conqueror, suddenly being surprised by Angron and Lorgar bursting into the room half dressed and already locked in passion, and having to hide, watching everything until they're gone, being terrified that she'll be killed for what she witnessed if anyone ever finds out

But then dorn kills her becuz reasons

I do like that idea. Great Crusade, though the PoV of everyone ELSE, like a documentary series.

Alpharius and his twin "sister" Omegan.

Alpharius x Omegon hentai when?

>We can have Fulgrim look and act more feminine so straight people can get into it too.

Traps are still gay, user.