Rich person tells you money isn’t everything

>rich person tells you money isn’t everything

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Rich person tells you he got started with money from his parents

fiat currency IS nothing

>like, i would be happy if i were poor lol

no you fucking wouldnt. have you ever had sleep for food? have you ever seen your parents cry every fucking christmas because they are broke?

fuck off. i made $200k this year in crypto and being poor is fucking awful

>rich person says they are still depressed and shit even though they are rich

kys if you don't know how to enjoy life with that kind of financial security

>That annoying millenial kid who bought Ethereum at $4

Now give 100k to the tax man . How does that feel?

how stupid can you get

>implying people just aren't focusing
more like survivorship bias man lol

I made a million with BTC before cashing out but I still feel empty inside. At the end of the day I am still alone in this world.

If you know how, get a degree and become a psychologist to the stars. Money doesn't buy you happiness. It just buys you things. Now fame is another story, because with fame you have money AND pretty much anyone you want as a companion. You need more than money to be happy in life, though money certainly doesn't hurt.

>shitposting on the indian scammer board of an anime website
tell me more about your focus user :^)

Yeah I have nothing and have to live with my parents because I can't get a mortgage without a partner.

The more money you have the more expensive your problems are. For instance, it costs me $27,000 to fill up one of my boats in gas just to go to the Bahamas on a 1 way trip. Decent call girls are way more expensive now a days. In addition, I gotta deal with these tranny kids hassling my managers about using the correct pronouns when they are begging for $15/hr just to wash my clothes or wax my boats in storage. Now I have to sell one of my helicopters to pay for this shit.

you must be a special kind of stupid, in multiple ways.

>implying legitimate criticism is "stupid"

>money is crucial to true freedom.

I'm a richboi, but even I know that you don't give this shit advice to average people.

Money can't buy you love or a family, but if you didn't have those before does it really matter?

fpbp

lol me trying or not has no bearing on what I said

I feel u bro, fucking poor people

You faggot dont have to wagecuck for 1500usd/month and live in a Eastern europoor in shithole concrete block
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lmao what kind of peasant john boat you rowing

>smart person tells you iq doesn't matter
>attractive person tells you looks don't matter

When you have everything you want and you just do nothing, it's so fucking depressing and my old friends all treat me different now. Should have never told them about Bitcoins.

They are probably good with money so they wont have the problems your family did. Understand the 1% could unironically live better than the poorest americans on less money.

Get a hobby then.

for a gif of that quality ill give you an invite
enjoy the signals
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Yup.
Lift. Walk a lot. Fuck a lot
These are proven ways out of misery according to large clinical studies.

>be smart attractive honest person with integrity
> tell intelligence, looks and honesty is the most important qualities in a person
>Everybody hates me and finds me annoying
>drink hemlock because fuck you

>poor person makes it in life
>tells you you can be just like him with hard work

Well crypto market this days is pretty much autopilot, the patterns are so repeatable that you can even automate it.
However you need to watch over your investments and seeing how most of us simply work online there is lots of time to spare...

True, thats why im here, to loss or win without doing much..