Dark Caves

Coolest things to find in a dark ogre's cave.
Besides the cave ogre.

Other urls found in this thread:

philippe-crochet.com/nouveautes/details/208/iran-fevrier-2016-grottes-de-sel/236939/sp-16-0077-legende
tripadvisor.ru/Attraction_Review-g3941396-d3625654-Reviews-Grottes_de_Cougnac-Payrignac_Gourdon_Lot_Occitanie.html#photos;geo=3941396&detail=3625654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, general cave/underground thread.

Ice.

Ogre poop

The cave ogre's wife.

The cave ogres children.

The cave ogre's hot wife and daughter

Thanks /tg I can always count on you

A heart-shaped cinnabar crystal called "Dragon Heart".

An abandoned dwarven fungus farm growing inside a limestone pool.

An entrance to a deeper chamber big enough to have rainclouds and telluric horizontal lightning.

Man-sized and friendly armadillos digging for worms.

Flowstone sculptures made by the local earth elementals.

Natural thermal waters in which the ogre's wife is bathing right now. She has a floating bucket full of cooked eggs at her side, and her three breasts blush from the heat.

Pic related.

His life's work: a full citadel for his whole tribe to realocate into.

Mineral beauty that moists a dwarf's eyes.

Engraved on the wall is a finely-designed image of a dwarf and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves and dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarf is surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarf is surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarf is surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are surrounded by the dwarves. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarves are screaming. The dwarf is laughing.

That sounds like a good approximation of Veeky Forums and shitposting

>An abandoned dwarven fungus farm growing inside a limestone pool.
Cool.

Really like the millstone door.

A bottomless pit. It's not actually bottomless, it just appears that way. Are you a bad enough dude to descend an entire league straight down into inky blackness?

A jar of unopened skub

got you covered.

The ogre's broken DVD players.

>Is that an onion in a cage?

I still can't tell if it's all some sort of elaborate ruse to make a funny thread, or if there's some actual film watching ogre living in some barely habitable basement somewhere out there.

Weird folks exist. Back in the nineties, I was acquainted with a former naval officer living in an abandoned church in LA who referred to himself as "Brother Blue".

It's one of those hulk hands.

I want to believe tho.

A peasant chained up to the wall with his leg missing. Can you free him without getting caught by the ogre?

Cave Ogre's roomie.
That half-orc can party better than any fratboy in miles.

Well I know a guy who had his thumb severed when he was little and had it replaced with his big toe. It's noticeable if you look. So literal toe fingers are a possibility

If you're going to do surgery, why not just reattach the thumb?

Eat ya salamanders.

user, I think you may have met a super hero.

A door to the bottom of a lake, water held back by magic.

Probably too late to save it.

Amateurs

Disturbing.

I like this thread

The cave ogre's wife's son

I saw a guy with thumbs just like that. I doubt he has ever been operated on, and this makes that thread all the better.

Dumping a bit of cave photos.

Shrek

And this is the last of my dump.

Sadly hardly any of the photos work as inspiration unless you plan on having your party travel by boat.

>But that's exactly what I want!
Well, the ice caves are pretty safe to traverse by foot, and not all the water pools are big enough to warrant a boat. Seven of my posted photos seem like a good location to travel by foot.
I'll post less watery caves shortly.

Yeah the ice caves were pretty good, also thanks for posting photo-user.

3 magic elf swords.

More, as I promised.

A couple of noice sources:
philippe-crochet.com/nouveautes/details/208/iran-fevrier-2016-grottes-de-sel/236939/sp-16-0077-legende
tripadvisor.ru/Attraction_Review-g3941396-d3625654-Reviews-Grottes_de_Cougnac-Payrignac_Gourdon_Lot_Occitanie.html#photos;geo=3941396&detail=3625654

no way this is real

Quality and size will vary. I'm sorry.

My mind was blown when I first saw the ice caves. Caves, as it turned out, are pretty fucking awesome sometimes.

A perfect monster's den.

"Less watery", he said.

A bit of civilization.

>this ice will die in your lifetime
Thanks Obama.

Oh, I fucked up.
Should I post more? And, if more, then what type of caves - watery or dry?
Don't have enough different ice caves

Eh, I guess I'll post just a couple more. It's not like am not samefagging anyway.

Okay, that's enough.

made of 3 different magic cave crystals

is this candy

Blind fish

Yes, of all the flavors!

Some of these fucking caves dude. How can a space that big be underground?

Speaking of underground stuff. Did Unnaground user ever deliver? Last I heard they had like 8000 words types up.

For those who didn't see the original thread.

Underrated because Veeky Forums isn't Veeky Forums

This is pretty cool.