I think LINK might be awakened soon

Hi all, I've never bought LINK before but I think bag holders will be in for a surprise very soon.

The first target would be 82c because it is a cup and handle from the moment we break upwards of 49c... So in Satoshi terms 82c would be around 5279 sat

And it's kind of believable because I'm sure a lot of you will crazily shill when it breaks another all time high. But if it does break the all time high again, just get ready for a moon mission.

P.S loaded my bag a bit because this trade looks really good from a r/r perspective.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Fibonacci retreatment

I want to believe. This shitcoin should be at least 300 mil market cap.

Nice just bought 100k

I don't understand why anyone would call this even a double top. It literally is up trending.

And we all know that majority of the time double tops are just there waiting to be broken.

R/R is 5 to 1. It's insane to not even consider.

>Chainlink almost ATH
>Real news incoming
>checking volume - Highest volume since a week
>Recently shilled on twitter as a long term investment

Yes i'm shilling but I think something is happenin seriously, it's not like pre-SIBOS guys.

They announced testnet q1. Slow churn upward expected until announcement. Then quick dump. Then drip up again till mainnet. Dump. Repeat till news. Welcome to trading.

this is strictly trading based off >TECHINCALS<
not FA.

Yep, twitter shills are starting to talk about LINK.

Volume here is 100x bullish than pre-SIBOS
It has been shilled outside of biz recently.
Maybe yes it will dump etc etc
but more and more people are aware of this shit.

there are no bagholders at the moment

There are so many things that could happen in the next few weeks.
Like the Zeppelin news, that shit came out of NOWHERE, and it was only made public because Zeppelin themselves announced it.

Expect the unexpected with this coin.
Selling at any point is suicide knowing that massive announcements could get dropped out of nowhere at any time.

nice cup forming there

>Check blockfolio
>$1500 profit
>Despite having absolute brainlet buys

Damn

Next up SWIFT tomorrow, and MAS by the end of the month.

very good coin sir
10x this year sir

only partnerships that Link will announce will be for other shit coins or "testing" with company X. Any official partnership with a big company, like Swift, will be done by that company.

Did any if you listen to me and sell over 2800 to buy back around 2600?

I wasent shilling, I wasent manipulating, I was just sharing my analysis

link is trash
get some real advice
from non retards
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Lol.
On the day of Sibos itself, suddenly out of the blue there was the announcement that 5 major banks were directly involved in the demo.
I don't think you understand what's going on.

become a codefag or shut the fuck up

I misread you.

You're absolutely right. Link will itself never announce partnerships.
I think Sergey has a blind hatred of hype announcements like 99% of cryptos are guilty of.
I think he'd rather die on the spot than post a tweet saying some shit like "major partnership coming".

>Selling at any point is suicide
If you sold at the ATH around 3000 sats when lemmings were buying in, and sold at 2650 you would have grown your LINK stack by thousands though. Calling the top without news isn't even that difficult. This had no business exploding today like it did, of course it would go back down.

THE MOON IS FAR BUT ROCKET FUEL IS CHEAP

It's going to be hilarious when every normie on kikebook is parroting linkies shills from early 2017

There's always the possibility of extensive price bleeding.
I'll gladly take that risk, knowing massive announcements (like Zeppelin or those 5 banks on Sibos day) could come at any time.

Sold at 2950, bought back at 2600. Made about $1200 in fiat.

This is why my boipucci belongs exclusively and recursively to papa sergey.

Listen guys, I have no personal attachment to any coin except Bitcoin. I am a TRADER. This is a TRADE opportunity.

The daily chart is showing more signs of a BULLISH reversal than a BEARISH one. It's literally making higher lows, higher highs. It can pop ANY day.

I'm sure we've emptied out all the bag holders that couldn't cope with their losses for the past 2 months. They are the FOMO fuel to bring this coin to half a rally.

It can make move any day now. You should put at least 1% in so you don't feel like you've missed out. Otherwise just sell if you lose 20-30% of your money.

I've been watching link get bashed for 3 months. I was .17 in on power, 1.40 on etp, I hope to god in 3 months I'm going to be saying I was .42 in on link. The absolute stress of this coin is real and I'm only in on it for 5 mins.

ffs it's not stressful just forget about it and check back in six months

t. someone who bought btc at $1k and sat on it at $300-600 for years then sold at $19k

readjust your position size then

My advice is put in as little as you can flush down the toilet, but enough not to have too much regret if it goes 1000x.

And for fuck sake, fire and forget for at least half a year or something.
Know that any coin you buy WILL ABSOLUTELY CERTAINLY drop below your buy point.
Several times.
Hard.

Getting over that is half the battle.