Big E

>Big E
>There's more and more psykers, eventually all of mankind will be psykers. I will bond them to my soul and protect them from daemons with my psychic powers so that they can become a race of omnipotent demigods

>Fabius Bile
>lol demons are a spook and psykers are gay, spehss mahreens are the best ill sell my soul to chaos godz so i can make girl marines so they can breed more marines and replace humans cos humans are lame lmao pls fucc my boipussi daddy urien rakarth i love succing on dark eldar cock

Who was in the wrong?

One created an Empire while the other's a bandit.

An empire is just a successful bandit clan.

Yeah, an ass bandit amirite?

>psykers are gay
correct opinion
>ill sell my soul to chaos godz
fabius doesnt worship chaos you peon

Fabius is very skillful, but nowhere near the big E's level. Fabius is so hilariously low-level you realistically cannot compare him and The Emperor.

A fundemental error you are making is the presumption that The Emperor is a character. He is not a character, He is part of the 40k universe. Despite His fevered protests, The Emperor is a real god, and the gods of the Warp recognize Him as a threat to their existence, and pulled out everything they had to bring him down. He has spent every moment of the last ten thousand years in agony keeping the astronomicon lit, while lending fragments of His majestic power to his mortal servants.

Fabius gets shrekt by a Blood Angel sergeant. He's a spooky mega-nerd who couldn't even protect his own fortress on ONE planet. When the EC wanted to torture a daemon out of Fulgrim, Fabius fucked up the dosage on the drugs and couldn't keep the Phonecian properly sedated.

He already made dark bargains. Though i think he'd be on the level of the TF2 medic, he's got other shit to sell.

(you)

This is a bad thread so post Stirner instead.

Fabius is no way near to medic level, perhaps Hurien is but that's a little too strech of an opinion.

>tips

The Cloak of Skins looks like a creepy nurse outfit ... this gives me ideas ...

Fabius Bile is a mixture of Buffalo Bill and Dr Satan, his cloak is a reference to Buffalo Bill's woman suit, no need to bring in superfluous movie references

Those digits, so close

Oh and Fab Bile is right

Medical experiments are fun

QUESTION: Why does Bile's Cloak look like a chick instead of a dude?

>Big Tits
>Narrower Waist
>Wide Hips

Bile has got a fucking hourglass looking figure, more so than some of the women in SI: Swimsuit Edition.

WTF.

The ancient secret of creating Ladyboys is lost, kept well guarded in Palace of Slaanesh.
Obviously Bile has found some scraps of its existence in the past, probably from some sort of long lost colony with Thai heritage.

Like a true scientist he experimented on himself.

Never forget the madman who surgically grafted Eight souls to himself so he could out-lawful-evil Satan.

see

Because that's what you get when you put shrink-wrap on the bulging chest and slim waist of power armour.