Link and Swift

>get in or stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JDS4tcX
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's a poc? what's a bond coupon payment? Moni?

Person of color

Coupons as in EBT for POCs

discord.gg/JDS4tcX

??? in indian please?

what is EBT for person of the color? Moni, moni?

proof of concept

proof of concept.

i cant believe rory just confirmed they ARE doing bond payments for swift. that's kind of bold especially after sergey's vague eoy announcement and post aannouncement q/a with the slack.

seems we have a real fucking winner here. i fomo'd out and in to this coin and lost a fuck to of link, but i have no question now, that wi ill be rich next christmas.

>what's a poc?
Proof of cuck, A way to keep track of Rory's wife sons

>what's a poc
That thing in the image you posted.

We already knew it. It’s poc tho, doesn’t mean anything useful.

thats hat i mean it sounds like they've actually moved beyond poc and now they're actually doing it for them, which is huge. i didnt think that would actualy progress. maybe its just me that didnt realize that though.

ahhhh proof of concept, I will tell my boys about it!

rory comes through, poetic

yep, he pretty much said that WAS the poc, now they're working on it

i'll probably get "rory" tatoo'd just above my penis, and it'll be a conversation piece women will think about when they're deep throating my millionaire cock. gonna be epiiiiiic

>Only 12k link
Will I make it? I'm only in college so I don't have the funds to get more

hello? okay, boys said they don't know what proof of concept? Is it about moni? Mani moni? Yes?

i guess with sergey being so noncommital it just seemed like it was a sideshow or not worth a price increase. im onboard for the big win now!

stack ém up, being a chainlink node operator will be a real profession soon

as I said and I think you have enough for that

So Rory confirms LINK is and will always be a nothing burger.

Time to exit before the bloodbath next week.

What exactly will I have to do as an node operator?

Operate a node. Duh.

pump our coin

Explain further

Link is an erc20 token, you guys are fucking idiots lmao

literally nothing, let your computer transfer whatever information is required, and get payed in link, but as far as I know they want you to have 1k links, I'm not too sure about it, maybe some more knowledgeable user can enlighten us

Hello. Sorry, boys just went out to city dancing, groping some grls, drinkings! Will be back in few hours. Then we can dump!! Get redy! Moni, moni!

Provide valuable APIs. I'm a coding brainlet but I'm going to try and run a node. Maybe I'll pay a programmer friend to help me make sense of it and get one running. I will at the very least be staking my link on a pooled node. Those linkies could turn into passive gains for life.

do you know what it's use is?

Minimum is 100k LINK for being a node operator. Also the minimum for making it.

that's what I like to hear

Do you?

nope. i'm sure he doesn't.

>Minimum is 100k LINK for being a node operator
Did you just pull this number out your fucking ass or what?

Not dump too soon like other evening! My bois wer not ready yet!!! Cost many moni! No good! Very angry. Come visit otherwise!! Oke? OKE??

it's to pay node operator in

A node for a token thats on the ethereum blockchain?

Seems like the majority or Link holders don't even know anything about the coin.

Damn. Forever poorfag.

>i know you are but what am i?

c'mon man

>minimum 40k right now to be an operator in the future
>minimum 40k investment at ground level on a groundbreaking tech to "make it"

I'm sorry but LINK is the kind of coin that is going to turn some McDonald's workers into KANGZ. I think even the 5k linklets could bank over 100k easy some day.

is not about link, what link? Is about moni! Mani, mani, moni! Moni, moni!! Tell boys!

you truly are retarded

>I'm sorry but LINK is the kind of coin that is going to turn some McDonald's workers into KANGZ
so they need to pay their whole monhly salary which is 2100 dollars to get 5k link now, and in the future they get 100k$ from it?
That is only a 4700% return. Seriously that would make them into kangz?

They don't. They're chasing a lottery ticket and have no idea what LINK is, how it works, or how the LINK token will ever actually be valuable.

I guess pajeet dreams might be enough steam to prop up the price... but why bother spending on your money on a PnD scamcoin.

It would in pajeetland. That's why this is /theircoin/

damn now this is some next level fud I know you're salty because you didn't get in early on it and are too poor to get enough now, but damn go spend you're time with other coins instead of posting brain dead fud

nah

Shut up

>minimum wagies suddenly having 100k wouldn't change their lives

Anyone who is intelligent could turn that 100k into an actual future. inb4 hurr mcdonalds workers are retarded yes most would squander 100k but it's a chance most minimum wagies would never ever get.

How? Please enlighten us

> too poor

bahahaha. too poor to invest in pajeetcoin? nope. just not dumb enough to bleed for months before a real uptrend emerges.

you'll see the bloodbath next week, and you'll be stuck holding your bags for months after that. I'll buy them from you for half price when its looking like there's a point to hold LINK.

buy high sell low linkies. that's how you make it.

Thanks, just sold 100K.

>le epic bloodbath
Are you going to add that to the other list of failed predictions you make?

nooooooooo, not yet!!!!! dump in 4!!!!! GO BUY BACK!!!

>tfw link is the only reason im in the green right now
i will never doubt you again linkies

Thanks, just bought 100K.

dude are you trolling or just retarded? What is captial? If I have to explain how someone can start a business or invest with 100k then you're a lost cause. Market sell your 12k link you don't deserve the future.

Just wait pajeet. You'll learn quickly you don't understand the game you're playing. Should have sold at 3000 sat.

>just not dumb enough to bleed for months before a real uptrend emerges.
nice projecting, I actually got out, and made money on other coins, while getting in on the latest one too

>you'll see the bloodbath next week, and you'll be stuck holding your bags for months after that. I'll buy them from you for half price when its looking like there's a point to hold LINK.
oh I hope, the cheaper the better, and stuck holding, nothing but my ICO stack which never went under

>buy high sell low linkies. that's how you make it.
I'm sorry buddy don't worry, maybe one day you'll get a chance to get in on a coin with potential early too

You don't need any link to operate a node retards it just gives you a degree of priority.

ahhh, oke. oke, oke.

nigga if you think link will only get to $20 you're not thinking far enough

Lol ok. Rude guy

lol I watched the SWIFT FOMO. I watched the bleeding. And I've watched it become overbought this week on fake hype and FOMO.

When SWIFT says nothing about Chainlink tomorrow this rally is all over.

If I wanted your shitcoin I'd have 100k of them by now.

GTFO with this shitcoin

>lol I watched the SWIFT FOMO. I watched the bleeding. And I've watched it become overbought this week on fake hype and FOMO.
so? I watched it too?

>When SWIFT says nothing about Chainlink tomorrow this rally is all over.
I never said they would, and I'm not really expecting them to

>If I wanted your shitcoin I'd have 100k of them by now.
below 00000001 sats? ye sure, so would any beggar on the street

>You don't listen to me so you're a pajeet
Says the guy making predictions with no consequences on Veeky Forums
>being this obsessed with a token you don't even own
Pretty sad

SWIFT is a dinosaur bitch thats about to get ripple raped

That's literally the most disgusting haircut I've ever seen