You know why crypto is in a bubble?

You know why crypto is in a bubble?

Look at all of your normie friends who are into crypto.

I guarantee 90% of them are broke minimum-wagers just looking to get rich.

It's honestly so fucking sad, and it's turning me off completely from crypto. Literally, the most pathetic friends I have are the ones who constantly talk about Bitcoin and such. Meanwhile, all my baller friends are too busy to worry about silly ass coins.

Seriously, I'm having a crypto crisis right now.

How do you have friends, fucking normalfag

>I guarantee 90% of them are broke minimum-wagers just looking to get rich.
desu that describes me perfectly

you know why you're a faggot? cause you say baller and worry about what other people think of you because other wagies are using crypto

Being a minimum wager at age 30 is the most disgusting, vile, pathetic thing possible; these are the people I'm talking about, not some 18 year old kid at Mcdonald's. Sorry if I didn't clarify.

Baller is a perfectly acceptable word for non-white people. You are white probably, so it sounds weird for you.

Friends are a depreciating asset. Ditch them. OP confirmed for faggit

Nobody is in crypto yet except biz

Then why don't you short you phaggot?

People are just barely starting to learn about Crypto. The fuck are you on about? Yeah, they're starting to get in, but the full market potential has not even been close to reached.

You want to make this shit truly get to the mainstream audience? Inject politics into it. Or better yet, get Trump to mention it literally anywhere. That's when you'll see the true bubble emerge.

I convinced my depressed gambling addict father to buy Crypto.

I'm a terrible son.

You have friends yet you call them pathetic. Levels of faggot present in op are high

I went to a tire shop and overheard some Mexicans talking about the BeetCoins

no one actually buys crypto outside of the US

you might feel like everyone around you are holding because you live in america
in other countries, no one cares. other china and korea

Ah yes, racism on a business board. No wonder why you can't understand crypto.

Here, let me say that in your native tongue:

OOT OOT EEK EEK AH AH AH

Pajeet and his shitting street is filled with Link right now.

Not a single soul in northern europe is talking about crypto

Is this an american thing or larp

Go take a square dance class, cracker. Baller has a completely different meaning from rich. Rich is rich, baller means constantly generating money and spending it appropriately while living a fun life.

Yea
Handful of neetfs along with some IT fags. Otherwise deep under radar in Eastern europe

Of course America is going first. We always are the most intelligent in the world. Eurocucks are braindead retards that follow American trends late and then proclaim that they are the best at it. They tend to fuck it up really badly on average.

I mean, just look at the EU. They couldn't even create a USA clone properly without it imploding.

Ah yes, i have heard of the term "baller" before. It's usually used by melanin enriched individuals while watching fancy cars they will never afford on MTV.

Fancy you using it here on a civilized part of the internet!

keep telling yourself that amerifat

Damn cracker go eat some coleslaw.

Sorry, can you repeat that?

I couldn't hear you over the sound of Britain shutting the door in your face or the screaming of the shitskins and raped women you are now stuck inside your failing union with.

the US is a piece of shit...everyone hates you in europe.

Ah yes, "cracker" a term meant to disparage white people, but really just referring to the cracking of the whip over inferior individuals.

Thank you for referring to me as your master, or a "cracker" :^)

The only guy that makes sense in here

delusional Amerifags are funny :D

White boy is wild.

damn nigger go eat some burger kang and bix nood

>amerifat
i absolutely guarantee that i'm more fit than you

have fun getting taxed like a little bitch on every single trade you make next year.
No matter where you go, you will get raped by taxes. You can't escape it, you ameritards are literally slaves. And you don't even get anything in return, you even have to pay for school lmao

>have fun getting taxed like a little bitch on every single trade you make next year.
only when converting to usd

Of course they do, they have shit decision making skills. Fuck making friends with America, let's make the sand people with explosives our friends.

And to be fair, many Europeans tend to be the most sour and prideful people in the world. It just matters if you live in the right place, as I know not all Eurocucks are bad. Based Poland is cool.

I absolutely guarantee you are not

You hate us cuz you ain't us dumb boy

are you prepared to prove it? timestamped shirtless pic. hour, minute, day, month, year

oh boy
tell him about bitmex

You would be updated on news if you had payed your TV License

I get a strong economy and country that Europe tries (and fails) to copy constantly.

And yeah, I know we stole your shit too. We just made it better, like we do with everything.

you sure? seems like it was going to be alt-alt as well

anyway your country is the most cucked in the world when it comes to taxes, regulations and other fucking bullshit that no europeans need to deal with

b-b-but at least you can own guns, right?

>b-b-but at least you can own guns, right?
this is actually a pretty big deal. i own quite a few

Things will get real bad when he finds out about FUN-tokens.

No we don't you commie fuck. Literally kill yourself, mohammed.

or maybe becuse you make the world a worse place

I mean I would like to do that too but not at the expense of having American citizenship. I like guns

Go for it.

Represent us proudly, America user. Lord knows that Eurocucks will remember even one of their tiniest victories. You can't feed their already overly enormous false pride. It'll just make them more bitter and unlikable.

Your victory will save a man from himself.

No one else I know is into crypto at all, outside of highly populated areas it's still pretty unknown

if you attempt to defend yourself when one of Merkel's Guests breaks into your house then you get arrested.

if a 16 year-old girl uses pepper spray to stop a mudslime nigger from raping her then she gets arrested.

your continent is cucked, mate.

you also forgot to accept my challenge you skinnyfat faggot : again, i absolutely guarantee that i am more fit than you are

nigger is nigger when he didn't even have to be

>Represent us proudly, America user.
i'm ripped, m8.

I never said western europe isn't cucked for the most part, it is just LESS cucked than the US. Eastern and Central Europe is cheap and not cucked at all, Scandinavia can be ok too. The point is that we can just vote with our feet without being forever cucked to our homeland like you.

I have no interest in your shitty challenge, I'm guessing you are skinny and have been starving yourself for some time. Well, I have been making money 24/7 in front of the computer so slightly bearmode atm. But at least I should be able to outlift you

>I have no interest in your shitty challenge
notice how the fat fuck eurotrash challenges a superior american and then tucks his dick between his legs and runs away when told to step up

lmao

>Surrenders
>Immediately starts berating based on things he could prove with a single photo
Are you from France?

>not being white

I'm in the UK. All of my colleagues here won't shut up about bitcoin. We have bitcoin shoved down our throats by Bloomberg TV and the FT has had something about bitcoin on the front page every day for the last few weeks. Even BBC News is covering bitcoin every few days. No one is talking about other coins though.

I just came back from North America to Ireland for Christmas. Even my techlet mother asked about it.

I earned about 1200 USD last night by going to bed with XRP mooning. Of course people are noticing.

fuck off euronigger

I said I can outlift your skinny ass anytime, do I need to come to your cucked homelands to prove it in one of your gay gyms with lunk alarms?

>Look at all of your friends
Found the normie.

The only reason you even get to eat food is because you are in a country run by White people. Go back to bongobongo land and eat dirt cookies if you hate it so much- I hear they are quite popular there

>I said I can outlift your skinny ass anytime
a bodyweight diddly isn't impressive

top cuck at you running away from my challenge.

Monero and BTC are both popular in Netherlandistan but you won't hear much about them officially because we have a 52% income tax and 1,2% wealth tax. The wealth tax needs to be paid yearly on everything you own above 25k in total.

I'm 200lbs and bench over 340
had to convert to retard units so you would understand

keep deflecting, fattie :^)

you say that until we have to come save your cuck asses from the army of towel heads invading your countries right in front of your little faggot faces hahaha

they get arrested if they attempt to defend themselves from ahmed

top fucking cuck

Is that really where the term “cracker” comes from? if it is then i guess i learned something today lol

>Is that really where the term “cracker” comes from?
yes

Netherlandistan LOLLL

>tfw not a minimum wager, have over 100k to invest in crypto this coming year
>just need 10x average returns to become a millionaire
>market is tanking except for based cripple which I bought 20k of at 25 cents
wew

Essentially in the same position as you but I don't know the best way to buy crypto. When I started this shit I was a coinbase retard and I only made a measly 1000 pounds off of it before I realised what a crap service it is. For reference, that took me two years.