If you have a lambo post lambo pic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tv5Jh7hqDPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i never thought of that, show up anons!

Tfw I realize if I had 1million I wouldn't waste it on a lambo

>he fell for the lambo meme

how dumb are you?

Someone with 1m has 5 lambos. Someone who actually buys a lambo immediately owns around 50% less lambos and that number grows with time.

lambos seem like really heavy bags, no thanks

I mean if the guy with 5 lambos in btc buys one lambo he then only has 4.5 lambos.

lambo is a unit of measurement, not a car

200k could be worth 1 million at some point. I am not buying a car until I am at 2 M

Seem like a complete waste of money. Maybe if that's your one passion, you can buy it but usually it's not the independently wealthy that buy this shit, usually it's entertainers, athletes, musicians that are poor as long as soon as they end their craft or the children or bimbo girlfriends of the rich.

I'd rather get a used Porshe Carrera that has MORE THAN ENOUGH FUCKING POWER than buy those money pits. Beside only the Huracan (the baby lambo) is that cheap, the rest are easily 300k USD and the maintenance costs are obscene.

Getting to lamboland is a meme, that's it.

there's a '04 gallardo for sale for 65k on autotrader in my country

I have a car that's much faster than a lambo albeit also much cheaper. I also owned it before ever getting into crypto. Does that count?
youtu.be/tv5Jh7hqDPQ

Here we go again, lambo meme.
>Have been there crypto funded lambo owners here?
Yes there have been.
>Is it smart decision to buy lambo with crypto?Not really there are better ways to invest your money and better cars/symbols of making it to buy for this price.

>thinks it's reasonable to spend quarter of net worth on a depreciating asset
>wonders why he isn't rich yet

>spending 20% of your net wealth on a vehicle
Anyone that buys a lambo before hitting at least eight figures is an idiot.

car is basically the worst investment imaginable

Hi Kiwi

In most countries you can finance cars to get cost for your business, and deduct income taxes.
So often you can even finance such cars even if you are 6 figure, especially if you put low miles into it and flip it when its hot.

Lmao why would you buy a lambo, if you wanted a gaudy sports car just get a manual R8 V8, they're 35k~40k in Germany, just import them to your own country. Sloots and boiracers can't tell which model year you have anyway

Who are you?

Why said a Lambo was an investment? Its a sign of wealth to show everyone "you've made it"

If I get a million in Crypto I'll buy a fucking lambo and give everyone with trips a ride for 20 minutes.

I'll buy it used, and probably sell it after a year or two. Its not like its 200k straight down the drain.

gr8 b8 m8

Demo account

Just lease the lambo you idiots

Also, you can't cash out anyway

Not everyone is Murican fag, lol hows your cashing out "freedom"?
The maintenance on those cars is terrible you will spend half of it on maintenance during this year or two, those cars still cost pretty much same in maintenance/insurance like when they were new, my sporty euro sedan doesn't even cost half of it and still is cost way too much and spends way too much in service...
Not to mention how shitty are those cars to drive around, most sporty sedans can do same things considering how limiting roads are, and wont cost you arm and leg (Not that it will be cheap).

I would only get a lambo if I was REALLY fucking rich and I could throw the money at it without a second thought.

The only reason I want one is to show off. Normies think it's the fucking shit

>a sign of wealth to show everyone "you've made it"
Hey everyone check out this nouveau riche, ghetto values with wallstreet gains

Owning a lambo if you aren't super rich is stupid and looks insecure

Putting 1/5 of your net worth into a depreciating asset.

Stay poor, faggot. Unless you have 10m+ you shouldn't be getting a "I have a small dick" car.

>sporty euro sedan
None of those words go together. Maybe you meant yuro cuckmobile.

Why would you get the cheapest Lambo possible instead of getting a Mercedes-Maybach S600? Lambos are for kids.

Don't tell me what to waste my money on.

We got the VW Group (Bugatti, Lamborghini, Porsche, Ducati, Bentley, Audi), Koenigsegg, Ferrari, McLaren, Aston Martin, BMW, Mercedes (Benz, AMG, Maybach)

What do you Americucks got? Chevrolet (Just for the Corvette) and a few other insignificant brands no one gives a shit about.
Go back to eating hamburgers you fat fucks

>not buying a used porsche 911 for 30k

You need a driver for that car

Corvettes alone are better than all of that overpriced trash. Same performace for 1/5 the cost. Sad yuropoor communists will never learn the joys of capitalism.

Oh and Tesla is soon to have the fastest production car on Earth.

>literally a car a grandma would drive over here that is if Mercedes didn't break down every 5000 miles
Gross.