ITS OKAY

time to stop playing around. Your only hurting yourself by keeping the charade up

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cUXsb5H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No need to be afraid. If BTC is the better coin it will win. Unless of course you're just a ponzi riding faggot.

I just read that book

To the mooon

>how bcrash sees himself

keeping up that narrative is whats killing you and you dont even know it. your like the Rookie who's taking shots at an established veteran, the jealous cousin at the family gathering, a one hit wonder smacking a superstar because he's got a hit. this wont end well for you in the long run unless you Cashies change your vision. But nobody will read this post so nothing will change

i mourn their militancy
crypto doesn't care about their allegiance, especially not Bitcoin Judas. He still owns BTC. If his faith in Bcash is unfettered then why does he have BTC?

shouldn't he just have sold it all by now?

>bitcoin core
>$45 transaction fee currently
>slow af transactions
>shitty plebbit shills all over

We're just getting started, Bcories

No thats just a stupid ass analogy. Goofy bitch made

Didn't bother reading that. It doesn't matter because your opinion doesn't matter because what I'm saying is the raw hard reality.

Except BCH is without Segwit more similar to the original Bitcoin protocol than BTC

Next phase of the Plan will implement a change in the name to Bitcoin Core as it confuses new people into thinking its Bitcoin when its clearly not

>Corefags are this delusional

>the entire point of Bitcoin is to decentralize
>bcash comes out as centralized shitcoin
>biz loves it

Makes no sense. In any case, always do the opposite of what biz tells you to do.

kek that image.

>Except BCH is without Segwit more similar to the original Bitcoin protocol than BTC

False. The entire point is decentralization, not for you to buy coffees with.

bcash is centralized. It literally violates the entirety of "Satoshi's vision"

Cashies have Stockholm syndrome. Roger is like a cult leader to them. It is actually sad.

Would it be wrong for me to say that I actually think it's a really good thing for Bitcoin in the long run that it IS somewhat cumbersome?

I mean the hefty fees and slow transaction speed might actually be what keeps it king. It isn't a convoluted tech offering specific services or whatever. Bitcoin is like the crypto equivalent of gold in the world of physical money.

Like getting gold to store as a value is a bit of a process and when you have it there is nothing you really would do with it aside from store it for value. We all agree that gold is valuable, but how about replacing Bitcoin in the classic joke with gold
>Tries to buy cup of coffee using gold. Takes forever and you pay hefty fees

Let companies and businesses make alts that serve their specific purpose and let Bitcoin be the backing of value for those currencies. It can actually hold the whole system together.

It will be a new fork called bitcoin core and it will be added to coinbase right after coinbase delists bitcoin because bitcoin cash took over.

>The entire point is decentralization

Exactly and BTC is more centralized than any other coin with one dev team controlling everything.

If bcash takes over jack ma will control half of it.

Jihan already owns half of bitcoin too.
This shit is over and no one wants to admit it.

get the best signals in the bcc btc war
discord.gg/cUXsb5H

Don't Fall For the Coinbase/Roger Ver scam..

What scam? What are you on about?

Probably a Corecuck that can't sell his BTC anymore because the fee is higher than his spendable amount

why would he want to sell the King?
he might want to trade it to increase his satoshis but the King never dies

kekked deeply

uncreative
Typically you steal from the king

butthurt cause your precious buttcoin is about to go down