MISS OUT ON XVG? GET ON OST

Warned you BIZ about XVG weeks ago. I cashed out for 3000%. Looking for the next XVG? Get in OST its your last chance. Rocket is fueling up. Currently is only on Binance its valued right, lots of news coming up on it. Additional exchanges soon. Extremely undervalued. Screenshot this as ill mention this in another few weeks when I cash these profits out and move on.

Already on it. Albeit only 400 :(

what happened to burst

yeah what happened to burst and also why OST?

I'm not the person from last night. Just another person who was warning about XVG weeks ago.

I'm all in on ost, I'm hoping I can get some more next payday before the fucking normies get in

A

I found this as well yesterday. Put 10K in let’s do this.

Aight I'm 5/7 on moons so let's roll the dice again motherfucker

its to early for that. The price is gonna drop to 0.2 and when it does I'm gonna buy, but this might take a month.

looks like its consolidating right now. any ta fags here?

I could easily seeing this project going x20 based on Pepo usage only

You've got some time before the normies get onboard. I figure til eoy we can accumulate. Should have decent pricing from now til eoy

Fucking Pepo is going to change the world. There whitepaper is solid. Tech demos are a little hokey but overall this looks like a good value IMO.

Guys, good time to buy this or better wait after EOY ?

xvg has more to go

too expensive I dont wanna your bags retard

Once I read about fucking pepo
I went all in

Pepo is retarded. Facebook that you pay to like stuff ???

does it?
i can't decide between putting in more into monero or more into xvg

I would compare it to more of a travel destination type of app. But with pepo you can get personalized itineraries and tours based on what you want. I know when I travel I don't always want to go to the touristy cliche spots, I wanna go to hot shit that only locals know about.

Thanks for the analysis. It seems this is just one of the apps made with their OpenST protocol. Q1 and 2 will be huge for them.

Fuck it biz let's do this. I'm 5k in. OP better not be a dirty pajeet or Jew banker.