$15,000

Hello, anons. This is the OP from last night who requested input on a 10k investment. I truly appreciated all of the helpful criticism. I have decided to up my investment to 15k. Following some of your input, I have adjusted my planned portfolio to the following. Please avoid shilling and trolling. Thanks, Veeky Forums.

Long term HODL:
4k ETH
2k LTC
2k REQ
2k ZRX
2k XLM
2k XRP

1k day/week trade attempting to follow PNDs

You forgot ICX, you don't like money ?
Dump ZRX and add ICX

I may start my free 1k in ICX, sure.

>he hates money this much
ETH at 2K
REQ and XLM at 3K

I really am still interested in user opinion of my % split between main coins and alts.

What about 1k off of ETH and LTC each? I like ETH as a hedge.

Actually yes, i think that's a great idea.

How do you feel about ZRX and XRP? Honestly I may drop XRP.

XRP is not a long term HODL IMO, i think it might catch 2-3$ but it isn't going anywhere near as far as something like XLM.

As for ZRX I've been meaning to DMOR on that one, gets shilled a lot and i haven't looked into it nearly enough. If dropping XRP you might want to look into FUN.

No OMG? Are you serious?

You're going to lose all your money.

>No Ark

Not gonna make it.

OMG is on my list of considerations, also. But dont want to over-diversify.

No shills/trolls, please

Oh rlly? m knows yer trolling. the maket aint coming back until Goldman gets in.

Here's a contrarian hodl for you: Monacoin. It's the only major Japanese crypto and has tons of autistic yen in it, so a really hard floor. Sky's the limit.

Margin trade with 10x on BCH and ETC or any other volatile high volume top 100.

Or go 100x with BTC and cry. In fact aside from Bitmex is there any other exchange which offers 100x on a coin?

here is my portfolio op.

Green IDs dont lie, ark been shilled here since 25 cents bud.

make a blockfolio and post results everyday

ADA !

I will do it at least weekly. I suppose I will use the same image. Bank transfer entered today.