SHOULD I FUCKING SELL? I WAS OUT YESTERDAY AND MISSED THE BCH ATH BUT THINKING OF DUMPING NOW HELP

SHOULD I FUCKING SELL? I WAS OUT YESTERDAY AND MISSED THE BCH ATH BUT THINKING OF DUMPING NOW HELP

YOU CAN CASH OUT MONOPOLY MONEY TOO YOU RETARD

BUT CAN YOU GET DOLLARS WITH IT OR ANYTHING OF ACTUAL VALUE? NO

I HAVE $12 IN BTC AND CAN'T SELL BECAUSE OF THE TRANSACTION FEEEE AHHHHHHHH

I WOULD HOLD IF I HAD, THEY KEEP SHUTTING DOWN COINBASE CAUSE IT IS GOING UP SO MUCH WHEN THEY LET EVERYONE BUY AT ONCE. I SUSPECT THEY WILL LET EVERYONE BUY IN SLOWLY TO MAKE IT GRADUALLY GO UP. SELL YOUR BAGS TO NORMIES

If ur up... sell

Full launch is january first
Bitpay is lauching support
Bitpay is launching BCH backed creditcard
Bitcoin.com also launching a BCH CC

If you have immediate moonmissions to invest in sell at small profit an ride alts and buy back in on 31 december. If not I would keep them since BCH will be the only crypto used in actual ecommerce

I sold that shit when I got that for free on blockchain.

>shit
which means you lost at least 100% gains so far

Honestly, this is why cash is a scum coin.
Notice the similarities of every cash run?
>By surprise it takes over the market, and with huge volume it attracts the fomo
>mid-fomo & euphoria, ‘something goes wrong’, and its a blow-off top to hell
>more bagholders. More golddiggers buy ‘the dip’
>it acts as if it’s about to pump again. Or as if it could pump if it wanted to
>days after is fake-out after fake-out after rejection after choke
>it goes into inverse correlation w BTC: a few hours of dancing against each other in slow motion
>BTC snaps up, BCH snaps down. BTC moons to new ATH, BCH dooms to ‘new support’
>new bagholders shill everyday, old victims fud
>and repeat the cycle 10 days later

Honestly, BCH consistently chokes in the ‘days after’. It would surprise me if they would not choke this try. I really think BCH-crew have enriched themselves beyond our imagination by P&D both BTC&BCH.
Cash always chokes on the

No, more pumps still to come

Another exchange adding BCH? More antminers? Another difficulty increase in Bitcoin right now (impossible, takes many blocks)?

I don't see any pump mechanism but pushing lots of cash, and I'm sure they pushed a lot while the other pushing mechanisms described above could be utilized.

all you have to do is buy and hold, doesn't get much easier mate. if your not doubled in a month sell then

>more promotion to normies soon
>new upgrade coming
>Jihan is still a multi billionaire

Sell if you want to, but don't tell me I didn't warn you.

What the hell is happening with GDAX right now

Well no, since I got it all for free. The equal amount I had in bitcoins on blockchain.

Bitcoin cash will eventually gain dominance. You could likely sell and buy back in lower, but why rush missing moon mission?

So what's going on here? It basically was granted the highest form of recognition in crypto by being enabled on CoinBase, and all the technical arguments basically boil down to this being Bitcoin, as laid out in the WP, that works without any gimmicks and is quicker and cheaper, while Bitcoin Core in it's current state is hopeful promises for a better tomorrow. Without getting into the technical and idealogical arguments, this is objectively the current state of each coin.

So, why is it not mooning hard? The Normie FOMO of getting a Bitcoin to themselves that is now easily available to them via CB combined with the immediate technical benefits should've shot this thing up to 5k at least.

But instead it's just lurking around the price it was after the news was released and slowly leaking? I still think it's bound for 10k, but perhaps the pro-Core propaganda is too thick for the masses to see through it just yet. And CoinBase really killed the thunder repetitively by disallowing purchases (along with delusional normies thinking there was insider trading, despite the pump only happening after the API was discovered).

I'm still holding (went all in around $3.2k), because I think after this murky water clears up a bit by next week we'll be at $6k or so, but seriously what the fuck? I'm amazed it's not mooning. This was not even CLOSE to a flippening, and BTC was even ripe for the killing, sitting in the midst of a dip.

Can some Cashie or CoreCuck tell me what's going on? I'm here to make money, and I thought I was smart but I guess I was dumb (though no one could've foreseen this CB fiasco).

4 words JEWS

Core cultists are doing everything they can to shittalk BCH, a lot of normies believe them.

BCH will recover though.

Bitcoin's value was never about the functionality of the coin. If it was, then every shitcoin would be worth thousands.

So i don't really see a reason for bitcoin cash to ever go up

you're going to be very disappointed

i mourn your militant attachment to this scam

you're going to lose a lot of money my friend

>Im here to make money
>Goes all in
>Goes all in on bcash

Good luck lol

Bitcoin actually did go up in the beginning because of functionality. And so did Ether and Monero.

If ANY other coin was listed, it'd be mooning until Spring. I'm just in shock that I'm loosing money right now, all signs pointed this to being a buy. I did not expect this one bit. I'm holding because I still believe it's the best buy right now, it hasn't truly been priced in. But damn I hope it will.

The great thing is, when it does moon, it will suck BTC down, making alts go on sale. So it's a win win holding this right now, IF the flippening is reengaged.

What's your short term price predictions? Are we going to experience a slow bleed for the next 3-4 days, or is this coiled spring about to pump us to 5k any second?

Yes bcash is garbage.
Coinbase can't even save it.

I guess it boils down to name brand, and most people don't understand the full situation of the fork. But BCH is certainly more BTC than BTC itself (beside the ever important name), if going off the whitepaper (which is the objectively correct form of BTC).

I feel if I don't cut my losses, I'm stuck waiting unitl normies look past the propaganda and think for themselves, and that will NEVER happen. But FUCK I can't help but feel a moon beyond all moons is right around the corner.

I don't have a militant attachment, for the reasons I outlined I thought it was a buy buy buy.

Might fluctuate around a bit during Christmas.
As soon as more adoption news and upgrade announcement comes out it will be pumped again.

I also can't believe the market is behaving as if this is over, alts are green again and everything seems stable.

I've never been this wrong before.

At this point, I just want my old bags back user. I still feel it's better to hold BCH right now than be in alts, or buy back at a massive loss, but damn this is painful.

My single saving grace is that WHEN BCH moons, it will cause BTC to go on sale, so I can jump ship and ride BTC's bull run after it recovers (if it does), all the while alts should be pretty cheap, and all of that should cover my losses. Just feels bad to be banking on one possibility happening out of thousands.

>BTC is dipping
>BCH tries to breakout
>BTC Slowly dips, with fake-outs inbetween
>BCH dips hard, and harder with every BTC fake-out

Where are the BCH shills? Always talking tough, but when ((it's happening)), nowhere to be seen.
Quite romantic that both are falling

You're a fucking idiot. Hold BCH, get Monero, get ETH and just fucking wait.

I am right there with you. thankfully i bought at .18 so ive been able to ride this out for the most part, but its starting to get a bit uncomfy. Seriously still feels like its going to break out any second, and i honestly believe that it would have had it not been for fucking coinbase and that pathetic launch

BCH may be more BTC than BTC itself, but I don't believe most people would care about that at all

I'm holding BCH. Prior to this I continually recommended XMR and BCH for high market cap buys, but right now I'm not downsizing my BCH position until it pays off (and it should). ETH is overbought short term imo.

I kept intending to buy it at that price, but my alts were doing so well I couldn't dump em. Yeah I'm mad as hell at CB rn, fucked me up pretty bad.

Exactly, and I think that's where my fuck up was. I continually underestimate the masses (I tend to think I'm a pretty dumb and uninformed guy, so I assume most know more than me - but maybe I'm not as nooby as I used to be).

BCH is crashing because BTC is dumping hard, this isn't a "flippening" this is a "exit all crypto" type of dump.

These bags are heavy

Unless it's a delayed flippening.

iron hands bro, it'll bounce

fucking finally BCH starts waking up

I find it so interesting that during 2009-2013 people envisioned a controlling group opposing blocksize increases to expand their grip on the network, and here we are, not even half a fucking decade later and it's literally happening and it's winning.

Feels fucking bad man

Being able to actually make transactions is appealing to a lot of people. In a vacuum BCH would inevitably surpass BTC over time due to usefulness.

This

It's going to bed on Bittrex, don't know what you're watching

I'm holding BCH nigger, but not letting go. I'll dump some for XMR, as I've planned for awhile, when it's appropriately profitable.

I think XMR is by and large the best store of value, it's my home boy, but I just fucked up and thought BCH was engaging another flippening. I'm still surprised it's garnered so little enthusiasm. If XMR was listed it'd be $3k by EOY.

You should always base your buying and selling decisions based on current feelings of either elation or fear.
That's how the professionals do it.

Don't go too hard into XMR, it's the most likely to be outright banned and should it be associated with pedophilia then it will get dropped by half the market.

BCH I think will explode in value over the next few weeks, this dip is the perfect buying opportunity imo.

You got manipulated and dumped on by whales. They pumped, then dumped, then pumped again to make retards FOMO back in, then dumped the BCH they had rebought earlier.

There's also no reason to use BCH when Ethereum exists. BCH has all the technical debt of BTC and doesn't have the wide acceptance BTC. ETH and LTC also cost less than BCH, and have fallen much less than BCH/BTC have. Deciding to move my BTC into ETH was a very good idea.

Over time, BTC would get LN and a blocksize increase as well, rendering BCH's largest selling points moot.

>XMR will be the first Uncle Sam shits on
I agree, and if I were all in I'd likely have a tough time sleeping. But short term, I think it's a good hold as we near tax season.

Regardless, I agree with your speculation on BCH and I'm holding until either I've reached reasonable profits to compensate for my suffering or all hope is lost.

Adam go away

WHY IS BCH FOLLOWING BTC DOWN THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE INVERSE

AHHHHHHHHHHH

>over time
This is the problem with corecuck philosophy, the prodcut should work today, not next year. BCH works much better right now.

Also, BCH has a limited supply, ETH does not. IDK which one is currently quicker, but I do know ETH got raped by cats. LTC I can't really shit on though I guess, other than it not being BTC while BCH is.

Sentiment is changing but it's not quite there yet, also there's hundreds of millions or billions of funds tied up in BTC's memepool, I'm betting a whole heap of that is headed into BCH.

If you ever had to pay $50 and wait a week to do a transaction on BTC you get redpilled pretty fast.

I keep seeing cashies staking their hopes on the "normies" who they perceive as complete morons. But "normies" smell BCH is not THE coin and thus avoid it. Put it into perspective:

You want to buy a BMW. You go to the dealer see you have two choices:

BMW = $150000
BMW SUPER = $30000

Questionable at best.