HOLY SHIT! ZENCASH PARTNERSHIP WITH CARDANO

THIS IS FUCKING fOR REAL. GET THE FUCK IN. MOON MISSION IMMINENT.

reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/7lc4g3/iohk_cardano_whiteboard_treasuries_with_bingsheng/

Starts talking about their partnership from 36:50.

FUCK THIS I AM NOT READY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hyh3h_yX-S0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/Hyh3h_yX-S0

Where do you buy this user?

shittrex

>mfw all in on Cardano since .13

Too comfy

Wow looks like this thread is gonna die. Fine by me stay poor and fomo in this when its >100$ cocksuckers

ADA HODLERS GET IN HERE

Thanks, should I just send btc or convert to ltc first from binance?

its dying because ppl are fomoing in and saging. thank you for the tip based user. just bought 42 of these.

Ada correcting atm brought in half way

Wait so do I buy ada or zen?

WE'RE GOING TO THE MOONNNNNNN!!!!

zen lmao

can u explain? i dont get any of this

i hold 22k ADA

Charles has been an advisor for a long time now. Not much of a surprise desu.

>retards think this means buy ada. just buy zen, low cap, privacy coin, previous teeka pick, timing is perfect to go interstellar on zencash brahs. we are gonna make it brahs

fuck i just went all in on ADA

People are seriously buying ADA instead of ZEN? What the fuckidy hell?

>5min

Don't worry just buy ZEN. News + charts indicate that we're going to pass ATH ZEN/BTC in the next 48 hours.

Buying more zencash right now, obvious moon mission coming soon especially with rebrand near end of Jan.

get 42 for a node before these shits are 1k each. circulating supply is so low its gg if this shit trends for 24 hours.

buy high sell low: the posts

zoom out. also use your common sense.

do you just hold 42 of them on bittrex for the dividend? I'm new to all this lol. please dont shit on me :/

saved to bully when zencash is 100 dollars in less than 24 hours

to set up the node you must configure a linux server attached to your zencash wallet

damn. that sounds complicated lol. ill look for a tutorial online. is there an estimate of how much profit youd make if you set up a secure node?

0.06 zen per day

i just threw 100 bucks at this at ATH. ill be fine if i hodl right?

there is a guide online, its gonna be really hard without a working knowledge of linux or bash shell to set up a linode server and such

kekd

Guys look at verge’s chart (XVG), now look at Zencash.

You WILL see the same moon mission.

Why you ask?

Because Zen is superior to verge in every single way and they are building an anonymous platform on top of it.

Your welcome

zencash is a true gem. its THE most anonymous and secure privacy coin and is still at 130m market cap. easy x5 - x10, the next xvg. John macaffee has been talking about zen in his videos and will surely tweet it any day now.

And to top it off ZEN IS COLLABORATING WITH FUCKING ADA to implement the first true DAO and treasury model

DAMN

zencash circulation supply is super low. this is the next antshares anons

This type of liquid-democratic treasury system is really interesting, might get me some ada before this is implemented

I dont have any accounts and bittrex failed verifying me. Is Coss.io gonna fuck me if i use their exchange for zencash?
i already have 17k ada

We will make it brother

How the fuck are you guys holding so much I only have 270 ADA that i bought today but hold about 10 ltc and xmr did i buy at the wrong time

Never see cardano threads here

So why is ADA dropping so hard?

Once ZEN gets on Binance its going fucking nuclear. You thought Verge mooned? This literally can 15x short term. This shit WILL 100x in the long term. Already have $30k worth. It's my retirement ticket and I'm 23.

Is this a shill thread? I actually own some ZenCash. Is this really big news???

How do i buy zencash I only have a butfinex and binance acct

>a scam partnered with a scam

great news guys buy buy

lol what
cardano isnt a scam. i dont know about zencash though

>that marcketcap position without any product

okay

lel

So a shitty 6th rate privacy coin partners with a soy powered Ethereum rip off.

Not at all interested.

cause buttcoin is dumping past supports and making everythingdump. we are bat near critical dump levels.
desu i wouldnt hold ada jst zen

Post in reddit and pump groups lets go boys the fundamentals are just too strong

6th rate
one the highest standards for privacy.
long term hold from oct issue pbc
lowest ciculation of any priv coin
pioneering treasury system with top cap coin with one of the most anticipated minds in crypto.
6th rate

You're right. But let's just be fair, Monero supply is lower. But Zencash is going up. Make no doubt.

I've shared it with some signal group admins. We'll see if it can pickup traction.

a 100 mill market cap coin helping a 15 bill market cap coin with developing their infrastructure. You tell me it that is MOON news

BUY THE DIP ON ADA

now is your chance

Zen Unaffected by btc dip.
Feels fucking comfy

For now

zen is the easiest all in ive ever done. and ive done many.

Oh lawd I've been waiting for this. ADA has been so painful for the last couple of days.

I am split between 50% link
25% icon and 25% zen.

thats very nice brah.

Hugely invested in ADA, but be careful. ADA is already way overbought in the short term, and is unlikely to pump any higher compared to how far it's come. Maximum I'd see is 2x from here in the next few weeks, but even that would be ambitious since everything is priced in.

I've moved 20% over to ZEN since it is prime for big movements. This partnership will benefit ZEN price more than ADA price in the short term, and hugely impact both in the long term.

ADA was cheap last week, and the week before that it was dirt cheap. It went from 3¢ to where it is now very quickly.

>Got in at 11¢
Feeling comfy rn

I'm gonna write jokes and earn fucking money doing nothing with BZC faggot, what are you guys doing? Kek.