Drawthread: Pretty Boy Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

The previous thread: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1494780095488.png
jamdrawers.tumblr.com/
fightersgeneration.com/nz4/char/mileena-mkx-concept-artwork2.png
avp.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Xenomorph_variants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor

Requesting these two people in the outfits designated to them walking down a snowy street with their daughter in between them whose holding their hands.

Also to be clear, the bunny ears are just a part of the costume. The mother does not have actual animal ears

Reposting (You) (Cross-thread)

Red armor dude posing in a similar style as Guts in the image, but instead of the gigantic sword, it's a pillar with about an eighth or so broken off of it and the handle is just a length of rebar jammed into it. He's wearing a scarf similar to what's in the pick, but a bit more uneven, dirty, and disheveled since he's been wandering around in underground caverns for months. On his free hand is the Golden (Silver) Snitch perched on his finger, similar to how it is in the reference picture. It's not actually a Snitch from Harry Potter or whatever, it's just the closest comparison the DM and I could come up with.

Ah, sorry, meant to also quote

I would like to request an eldrazi-like monstrocity IN BLACK-AND-WHITE TECHNIQUE. Its »torso« is fleshy sack with vertical jaws, protected by turtle-like carapace on top. From this torso four long, lithe legs are extend (with foot bent backwards). Torso also has two shorter, but still long arms/claws growing from it and three short, squirming tentacles behind it.

Upper two pics are technique references, lower two what I am looking for approximately. Lowest picture is a sketch of my immense skill in paint and a rough approximation of a monster.

thanks

Requesting the necron queen (Phaerakh) from this thread.

She's supposed to look like a Necron Hathor (the Egyptian music/fertility god) and the medusa in pic related. One of her weapons is her voice, so maybe have her singing? She's also based on Hathor a little bit, so maybe have her sing or with a glowing death orb above her head.

All the reference posts
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #
→ #

I'd appreciate a picture of some WWI era America soldiers, wearing stahlhelm (german style helmet) and googles, riding on a motorcycle, one driving it, with an SMG like that gun on the left in one hand, possibly with a mount on the handlebars of the bike for it, and one on a raised seat behind the driver, strapped in and armed with the gun on the right, firing above the head of the driver.

Playing an alternate history game and that's how America deploys its cavalry. I thought that was cool.

I would like to request decorative page (exotic race used as a servant) catperson.
He's male, age 16, roughly 4'6", and is dressed in a page's suit (the suit, if colored, would be blue with gold hemming and silver buttons). He's malnourished, so while not emaciated he is thinner than a healthy person his age should be. Hair color is grayish-white, and his eyes are a dark yellow flecked with copper, and with feline pupils. His ears are placed where human ears would be, and should be folded back to show he's not comfortable in the suit. You could also have him tugging at the collar (like how you'd tug at a shirt collar that's just slightly too tight), though it's not mandatory.

Requesting art of my Halfling Cleric of Thuskchoon.

He's a ratty kind of guy, very dirty, could pass himself off as a homeless junky.
With him he should have a bottle of some potent substance, not a fancy glass bottle, but something low quality and non-translucent like in the referance.
On his neck he has his holy symbol, a triangular rune but on the outside it has a lot of teeth-like protrusions. Can be made of any material you wish, but something cheap like wood or copper is better.

He can be in any pose or doing whatever you wish him to be doing, but if it helps his general schtick
is that he gets incredibly high off of drugs, alcohol, and straight up poison in order to have cosmic visions and snippets of knowledge.

Requesting a female snow elf necromancer villain.

Should look visually similar to snow elf pictured but with a Femme Fatale allure to her and long hair worn over her shoulder, wearing the black dress shown (without the boots, barefoot works unless you want to make up boots that fit with the outfit) with her back towards the viewer so you can see the clasps in her flesh holding her dress up. And commanding a horde of frozen undead.

Hey Drawfriends.

I'd like to request my half elf character posing for a picture with his Efreet (fire genie) friend.
The half elf is shy, reserved and even a bit nervous around people.
He is around six feet tall, short, semi curly black hair with yellow/orangeish eyes, and wears the armor pictured in the ref
The Efreet is very tall (about 8 feet), she dresses like your stereotypical genie might. She has hair made of fire, red still and orange eye, featureless eyes.
Shes the more dominate personality in the relationship between the two.
I'd imagine she has arm around him, striking a cute pose while he looks rather startled with a nervous smile on his face.

thanks!

I'd like to request the the character on the left halfway through transforming into an extraplanar creature sorta like those on the top. It's a smoky, angry process with glowing eyes, but other than that, I have no specifics for what it looks like. Something focusing on the face would be ideal.

I'd like to see an artist try and tackle my weird bird people and see if they look too strange or not.

They're not exactly the Rito from Wind Waker but they are really close, I tried to work out a non-magical way for their wings to work and came up with pic related.

They'd have feathers on their arms, and probably their back too, with their wings folded up it would probably look like a small cape with sleeves.

Dunno if their legs should be feathered or not, or if they'd have like bird tails, really, make a choice there I guess, but they'd have bird like feet and talons.
Overall they should be anime looking I guess, but with beaks instead of noses, because they're going to be in my CATastrophe spin off where everyone is anime.

Various ideas for pictures if you don't have your own
>just a good anatomy study of their wings and such
>simply gliding through the air, or flying half winged while holding a rifle
>hanging onto the side of a palm tree, pestering a cat girl lounging in a hammock
>swooping in with a pipewrench, preparing to swing at someone, wearing a lifejacket as armor (they wear life vest because they are light and their hollow bones make them vulnerable to crushing damage so the padding of the foam helps their survivability
>helpful bird assisting a Porco Rosso style pig guy repair his floatplane

I dunno just draw anything you want to really, I just at least one piece of art that isn't stolen from DeviantArt or a stick figure I made in Microsoft paint.

This character is kind of like the Kwisatz Haderach from Dune, she had white hair despite neither of her parents having white hair, and had an amplified version of her father's genetic gifts. She had insane coordination and could pull off pro-counterstrike-player-tier shots with her sniper rifle. After I discovered CS GO I gave her the in-world equivalent of Tec9s and an AWP, which she decorated with acid etching (kind of like the "skins" in the game). Kinda dumb to let a video game influence my writing but its all wish-fulfillment anyway, so it doesn't matter much.

Anyway, i'd love someone to try to draw these, because I have no drawing skills. Or if not, just critique on how i could improve. Also if you do draw it I'd love if you left a name or a blog link so I can credit you

Oh my god is that the same fucking Who thing from years ago?

Re-requesting my tribal cultist/assassin wearing a set of leather magazine pouches (possibly painted black and red, like his body paint) and holding a tribal customized (beads on the sling, carvings on the handguard and receiver, etc.) Type 56-1.

Is it ok to request the same character again if we want to see another artist draw them and 24 hours have passed?

Requesting my character from an upcoming sci-fi campaign. He's about 6'2, muscular, with the face of the guy on the right. Wears a grey/camo spacesuit, mostly uses a handgun. As for the pose, I'm thinking something like him with his back against a wall and his pistol out in front of him, looking apprehensive.

gay

No, read the OP.

He's a mongolian style warrior, so the classic staring into the sunset pose with the sword down would be great!

Migrating from last thread

Requesting my magic-y character for an upcoming game.

He's got the same hair and build as the person in the top left picture and green eyes (incidentally, it also represents a bit of his personality. He's very sparkly)
He wears a cloak wizard-y robes with a bit of a noble look and decorative trim underneath.
Their colour scheme is much like hte picture of the dragon in the second picture. Predominantly deep blues, with crimson and royal purple trim.
The third picture, the dinosaur, is his familiar and it's usually found hanging out on his shoulders somewhere (it's teeny) or on his head.
He also wears a small tiger mask styled similar to the fox mask in the fourth picture, and it's worn at a jaunty angle on the side of his head like in the fifth picture.
Clipped to his side is a thick wizard's spellbook. I didn't have much in mind for what it looks like, other than it has a metal clasp on its spine that's tying it to his belt.

The bottom row of pictures are some examples of clothing he might wear. One thing they don't show off that I feel should be stressed: Pants. The game takes place in caves and caverns.

Hey, my dude, do you have just the top picture? I'd love to have that on its own, if you don't mind

Migrating my request anyone wants to give my Swashbuckler/Pact of The Chain Half-Elf a shot?

She was once a navigator, a smooth talker, and very beautiful. She uses a rapier, has long dark violet hair, similar to the image at the bottom right. She dresses very stylishly similarly to the image on the far left, but she does not like to show her skin so she is covered very well. Thanks to her pact she has been given fiendish glowing eyes similar to the image at the lower center. Try and make her as hot as possible.

Also due to her pact she has been given a fiendish owl familiar, it's creepy and it disturbs her to no end. The best I could find is the owl image here, but honestly, I'd like anything spooky and uncomfortable, have fun with it.

Mimic if you are working on it thank you in advance. I have yet to give up hope though!

When IS it okay to request? What's a suitable amount of time to allow?

The OP states that you need to wait 3 threads.
After this thread start to count from 1 to 3.
Isn't that easy?

Read the OP. It says how long in it.

Read the fucking OP jesus

Migrating
A little more open to interpretation this time:
Requesting this half-elf druid type guy. Leaf-inspired armor over simple robes. Glowy meteorite talisman and/or a simple scimitar in hand would be nice. Hair a little on the wild side without going full animu elf. No particular pose in mind.

If any of you drawbros pick this up, you've got my sincere thanks in advance.

Is flag/symbol user around still?

Reposting Requesting a male goblin wearing patchwork green leathers riding on a leather armored dark gray wolf. He has a shield, longbow, lance, and rapier on him/his wolf and can be wielding/holding any combo of them.

This is my Cavalier for a pathfinder game with my old group after many years.

>image on left is for ref on body type
requesting Emily (middle2images) or Elly(right image) either separate or together.
Will trade art for art if asked.
I mainly do lovecraftiant traditional art. Commish open if anyone is interested
instagram: @DerekLeStrange (insta has stacked files that don't show on tumblr)
dereklestrange.tumblr.com

Requesting a wholly evil elf- orc hybrid vampire queen (the first vampire), being dutifully followed by a blind regretful merfolk. He is also a vampire. Behind them is a red desert, stretching out into the distance.

To elaborate:
Vampire Queen:
>pointed orc ears, but more slender and elegant
>long and fine hair
>malachite green skin, tinted with hints of blue, but grown paler since her change into a vampire
>eyes are red with no whites, but with sapphire pupils
>hips and breasts that would make any orc proud (that is to say, she is voluptuous, but her breasts aren't so large as to leap from the confines of their wrappings)
>yet she still has a slightly slimmer frame than an orc
>Her nails are hard and pointed, and she has proper vampire fangs (but only very small orc tusks)
>Not sure on clothing, but she would at least be wearing wrappings and maybe some primitive cloth clothing

The regretful merfolk:
>turquoise skin
> legs, not a tail
>glazed white oval eyes, pointing downwards slightly near the nose
>webbed ears, hands and feet
>wispy, delicate looking hair, less hair than a normal elf
>still a kind of elf, and looks elfin in general
>all teeth are vampire fangs, as all teeth are incisors
>Is covered in runes, there are even small runes burnt onto his eyeballs
>has black metal armour (like a breastplate or something) and an obsidian greatsword

Requesting a monkey monk wielding a staff.

>dat top left
>dat bottom right that's a man, you know

Migrating
Re-re-revised Spellslinger request

Things to note would be he dual wields his spell shooting handcannons so some sort of action pose would lend itself well to it. Hes quite fond of teleportation magic to dance across the battlefield often ending up in worse spots than he started. Just last session actually he ended up dangling from a chandelier with one hand while using the free hand to shoot fireballs out of one of his revolvers at the hordes of magical plague zombies and living statues of the gods he was attempting to evade below. Hope that helps with inspiration for a pose.
The tattoos are meant to be quite like those found in the fable games (Will Lines I think) but whatever design you think suits the aethetic best. On a similar note the guns do look a bit janky, its the best representation I'm capable of with my limited artistic talent to get something resembling something magical/unique looking in a revolver so feel free to improve on the design. The general strange thing are the missing hammers (cartridges are triggered by a spell or general magics of a trigger pull). He also uses these guns to channel a majority of his magic through them which is predominately fire/lightning related magic.
Cheers,

Requesting a Drow Male Character
midly tall and slim build
white shaved hair and red eyes and a medium- long beard.
I like the pose of the pic and i would like to have him armed with a crossbow like the one in the pic.
for the armor i'd like something similar to the pic.

Anchoring for this Anonymous Survivor artist.

will do sketches of buildings and architecture if people want

Couldn't be arsed to draw an army of skeletons

I also thought it might be fitting to make the dress blue

WIP

i.4cdn.org/tg/1494780095488.png nice work :D

Requesting art for Qu Race from final fantasy nine. Preferably all wearing different attire as I've found artwork on this race is pretty scarce on the internet. Would like maybe one in armor. Thanks!

Shit that was really fast, I went to watch a movie and realized this was completed right after I left. Thanks man, it looks great.

I'm playing a horror campaign, so may I request my character here in a pose and/or casting something that's scary or frightening. I'd suggest, but you're free to do whatever, something that includes the mouth being open (normal dragonborn teeth but including snake fangs) and/or has her sail erect. As for spells some choices include: Eldritch Blast or Arms of Hadar that resemble shadowy serpents, conjuring clouds of poison gas, animating the Staff of the Adder to strike while it is wreathed in green fire, or Poison Spray fluffed as spitting venom. Feel free to do it however you please.

Is that supposed to be an MP 18 with a Pedersen device on it?

Yeah basically, it's derived from the Pedersen device, made from spare parts to create a chassis for it's standalone platform, but Pedersen worked on developing it into a full fledged SMG after the Burton Light Machine Rifle (that weird two magazine rifle) because the standard issue weapon of the US army and the value of the Pedersen device was diminished.

Would /a/be the place to go for a more anime request?
I'm joining someone's One Piece game and I'm looking to get my character idea drawn.

Requesting a minotaur dressed as your average fantasy villager wearing a tied-up coffer as a backpack.

Requesting my Blood Elf from the Warcraft setting, pictured in 1 and 2 dressed similarly to Ves from The Witcher, pictured in 3, only without the elbow and leg armor, the jacket being red instead of blue and the trousers are a plain black.
If the artist is interested in adding in the badge on the arm as well, I request that it have the logo pictured in 4.

Cheers for the attention, and keep up the good work, Drawfriends.

Did you draw that in fucking paint

Not quite

Requesting a Japanese gunslinger wearing traditional Swedish clothing and wielding a Gustav M/45 submachine gun.

Reposting since a draw user said they'd tackle this request last thread

Not sure where you are going with this... but go on.

If I may offer a pointer, he looks more scared than nervous

He's obviously scared she's going to drop that hand and feel his boner.

Wasn't really going anywhere; Just forgot to shade.

It was in but it wasn't very good. 3rd last dude

It is very cute over all

If I may offer some constructive criticism, the fingers look weird on the Efreet, and the guy is way shorter than he should be.

Anchoring for Callidus drawfriend.

thanks for the drawing frindo, ya an army of skellies was probably a bit much to ask for, but thought I'd try anyways.

Migrating from last thread. Requesting a Rebel fighter jock for a Star Wars game. She’s a wealthy heiress/amateur pilot who joined up with the Alliance after the Empire nationalized her family’s company.

For the most part, her pose and pilot’s uniform should match Luke’s in the upper left-hand corner. The sole exception is the flight helmet under her arm, which should match the one on the bottom left. Her appearance should match that of the girl on the left; pay close attention to the loose string of hair sticking out from her bangs and the sharpness of her facial features.

*the girl on the right

Whoops.

Muh fuggin dick

Draw each panel?

repost

Looking for some art of a pair of antagonist NPCs for my heist-based campaign.

I'm looking for the two of them to be in the pose of the top left of the image, but I'd like the dude replaced with the grizzled orc private eye in the top right, glowing eyes included. Keep the coat in the original image and lose the hat from the orc pic though. No cigar or cigarette. Hair should be fairly short but styled. Replace the glowy pistol with a hand crossbow. On his left jacket breast should be some sort of gold badge indicating his rank of chief of police. His expression should be similar to the current one.

For the elf, I'd like her to have red hair in an updo like the bottom-right pic. Ears stay the same, maybe a more dark green pair of eyes. She's got a flat cap sitting on her head, a more bored expression on her face, and should have the magic be purple instead of turquoise or whatever it is in the pic.

Thanks for taking it on if you choose to do so.

I'd like to request a sword I'm having my character make in the D&D/Kaladesh game I am in.
Essentially they're just going to re-create the Dancing Scimitar.

I'm looking for something with a Scimitar shape with swoops and swirls common in Kaladesh artifice. Either the handle or some other part is made up of a similar substance to Aetherborn flesh. This substance is responsible for the blades flying abilities. I've also included some of the neat swords from Kaladesh.

I'd like to request my Pathfinder character Krohd the Half Orc Barbarian. He takes after his Orcish side much more than his human side, and was raised as an Orc as a result of that. He has a dark green skin tone. His black hair is long with and hangs loose behind his head with the exception of a single topknot and he has thick stubble on his face.

Armour wise, Krohd wears black studded leather, but with a barbarian flair about it, similar to the Orc pictured on the right (covering his arms and legs, but only minimal on his torso) His weapon is an Adamantine battle axe. Much like the one in the picture, but double sided.

Krohd is has some noticeable scars on his face and arms as a result of his reckless nature. The most noticeable scar though is a huge burn covering most of his left leg, and some fire damage on his boot/leg piece.

If I could get Krohd in a battle stance, or mid warcry that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance if anyone takes this on.

Dat foreshortening.

Thank you kindly.

In case you missed it, these two were in

Requesting robocop in this pose, but with a cowboy hat, a revolver, and a sheriff's badge badly painted on his left breast.

bump

Damn dude this is straight up amazing, do you do commissions for a simple styled piece like this?

Welp, since made a lot of request, i'm kinda confused about what has and hasn't been done. I'll give this one a try.

jamdrawers.tumblr.com/

Yep. Message me somewhere about it

subtle

>Boy

>Robocop
>Subtle
Pick one

>Robot cowboy request
>Subtle
It's like you have autism

Quit jumping at fucking shadows, you might just be the autistic one. Is every female request with dark hair Charlotte in disguise?

Requesting this pirate space marine sitting on a throne with gold in chests around him.
His chain-cutlass is held in a vertical position by his left hand.
His eldar slave is resting on the ground like the women in the conan picture with a chain around her neck that leads to the space marines right hand which firmly grasps the chain.
The backround is just a traditional beach with a crashed ship in the background.

So Xenomorphs can dramatically change based on the host body, draw my what you think a Xenomorph would look like after it matured from your favorite D&D/Pathfinder monster.

Personally, I would love to see what one would look like from an Illithid.

so I'm in a post apoc game, and sort of made an improvised suit of powered armor out of construction materials. In this case the main component being a suit of exoarmor meant for construction. It's primary armaments are a buzzsaw on one arm and a cutting torch on the other. (with the gas tanks on the back) The 'pilot suit' has some lammelar armor worked into it (scrap metal) and a welding helmet. Suit's a bobcat model so it goes for agility over being bulky.

No but that's because yours is more cancerous

>jumping at shadows
>Literally robot cowboy
wut?

>No but that's because yours is more cancerous
Just want to point out that the real robot cowboy user is fine and never bothers to attempt "subtlety."

Let's all ignore the bait from this point on, shall we?

Xenomorphs are kinda limited to humanoid sized creatures with a general head setup like ours. Too large and it could never get a grip to implant the egg.

So there are limits on what it can infest. It isn't like it can just stab you and implant some DNA that will do it. A lifeform has to be within a pretty limited range for it to use them to reproduce.

Female Mordred, go.

Character of your favorite fantasy race as a drunken master.

Requesting my druid for an upcoming campaign. Basing her on the Iroquois belief that consuming your enemy imbues you with their strength. She's a true neutral, unbiased Darwinian morality, "the weak are meat and the strong do eat" kind of girl.

The main visual motif is that when she eats, the animal is absorbed and coalesces on her skin in the form of a tattoo, which can then be invoked through druidic recall.

Her weapons are serpentine whips (extending from tattoos) and she wears a cage of bones for armor + a skull for a helmet. Her hair is dryad-like blossoming branches. No clothes to speak of.

Not pictured: if you could do a sort of Milena mouth, for her cannibalistic aspect, that'd be awesome.
fightersgeneration.com/nz4/char/mileena-mkx-concept-artwork2.png

Is there another user requesting robot cowboys? I just wanted a picture of my shadowrun character. (He's ex lone star and the campaign is pink mohawk.)

OR here. Yaaay. :D

its an old drawthread meme, some dude liked requesting them from drawfriends and drawfriends got bored and drew them and he had a huge collection.

I would like 1 robot cowboy, fighting a robot Indian

Not true, facehuggers have managed to impregnate a host of creatures with anatomies different than humans,
i.e. a dog, rhino, snake, crocodile, an alien spider etc.

in fact here is a link to a large number of variants.
avp.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Xenomorph_variants

I'd like to request a small bunch of adventurers to commemorate my fiancee getting involved in DnD for the first time. I know requests with multiply characters are often unpopular, but I'm just putting it out there.

We have an 8ft tall goliath (bottom left). Gray skin, shoulder length blond hair (straight), and silver eyes. He wields a pike, or a halberd, and wears chain mail.

Sir Silverthorn had a squire by the name of Gaston, who I imagined to look somewhat like the disney character (top right), but as a 14 year old half elf, who isn't quite as buff yet, wearing some kind of light armour.

Then we had Jako, a catfolk sorceror. He looked a bit more like a cheetah than a house cat though. He had cheetah spots, sky blue eyes (with clouds in them, even), and short, well looked after golden blond hair.

We then have the rogue, Mao, another catfolk. She looked like a cheetah also. She has golden eyes (top left), and big ears (a little like khajit ears, if you play skyrim). Mao was a street urchin, and had a pet mouse called Cheese, as well as having a rapier.

Both catfolk have small cheetah skulls, slim bodies, and slightly bigger paws (bottom right).