>it moons

why

Because you're impatient and didn't set a target

>hold any coin
>it dumps

why

Limp wristed soyboy just Hodl

LOL thanks for the kek

I sold XVG and XLM 3 months ago to buy TNT - all with the aim of long-term HODLing.

Stop selling things. Iron hands.

It was my first move in crypto.

>Be me
>Start trading in crypto summer 2016 with $1000 buy of BTC via Coinbase.
>Transfer my pot of gold to Bittrex and start trading.
>Buy it dumps sell it pumps so I settle on litecoin which hardly moves forever, so in the spring I buy NEO at ATH, it Dumps, I hold then send my moneys to Binance and get pn the chainlink at ATH, it dumps and I hold and hold and sell at the lowest, losing almost everything I didnt have.
>2018 is around the corner and I have $1100 thanks to the recent pump of BCH.

Fuck my life.

I could literally have just left it all in BTC at coinbase and be worth $16k now.

Should I just quit?

>sold ripple moons next day
> sold ADA, go to bed, woke up, went 2x while I was sleep

Why

literally every time i go "iron hands bitch!" i lose money

I started cryptos yesterday night with a fifth of what you did, today everything is red by somehow I'm still up $10. It's an interesting game. You haven't lost much if anything, don't look at missed opportunities unless it's to better take advantage of future ones. There's a company that rolls out their product in their days, and another which implement the next phase in two weeks. There are still a lot of things happening.

Lol you know that term HODL. You need to do your research, study candlesticks and announcements. Read the fucking white papers you stupid shit. All the information you need to make money is there you are just to lazy. Ill give you a tip. Follow John Mcafee on twitter. Whatever he says is good buy up for a short to mid term gain. Or grow some balls and HODL it.i turned $3000 into $40k in 2 months

no.
u will make it in 2018 user.
my story is pretty depressing too but i have nonot lost my faith.

its normal that u only hear the sucess stories on biz and feel bad. but there are a lot of People like u

Hi user, KeK here.
I don't want you to succeed.
That's all, bye.

Don't be too hard on yourself user, someone has to buy my bags.

I see, so you're not understanding that I held LTC NEO and LINK for over a year combined and yet your 2 months of holding is proof that holding is good?

Great advice...

My point is that I held and held for fucking ever and they did nothing but lose money, the week after I sell they pumped like mad.

It's like I am cursed and your advice is to tell me what I already know, that I should have held on for another month in any of them.

Fuck you, hold for 6 months on a downtrend and then come talk to me.

The dreamer is still dreaming

In the heart of your heart
Your eye remains
Is that hurt you? Is that blister you call loveless?
Your whole life is a cold slow shock

The dreamer is still asleep.

Fuck I thought I was bad turning $700 to$3000 over the course of 1.5 years missing 2 alt bullruns. Summer of 2016, you brought trumpcoins too?

>Buy 20k eth @ 460$
>Cash out at 530

I know this pain :(

>be me
>shilling xrp the last week
>being call an idiot
You only had to listen, user

I've held NEO since the rebrand, I've held Pivx since May, I've held LTC since $30, I've held Ark since July, I've held Verge since May...

You're impatient and are poor as a result. You don't hold, you hold a coin for 2-3 months then bitch out chasing moons. That's what you get for not letting projects develop.