Wizard really loves her magic dagger

>Wizard really loves her magic dagger
>Wields it whenever she's forced in close combat
>Attributes special powers and abilities to it based on the circumstances in which she found it and how it performs in battle
>It's actually not magical at all

Did I do well Veeky Forums?

If she's a wizard, how does she not know that it's in fact not magic?

cool man play whatever character you like, as long as you like it is all that matters

It's a female wizard. Her emotions blinds her judgment.

Is the wizard female or is the specialty of the wizard female? They could cast girly magic.

Can't afford to try and Identify it, won't bother to Detect Magic without it since there's little point.

Her dad always called it magical when she was growing up and she doesn't want to risk the chance of finding out it wasn't and ruining the memory of all those tales he told her about it

What a faggot

She doesn't actually have magical abilities either. Magic is fake and not real.

I think that it's less that you did well and more that the player is doing extremely well at roleplaying.

I don't think the player knows even OOC.

if its not magic, how does it do magical stuff? checkmate

It is magical If my magical self-says that it is magical (Placebo Effect).

I would say that the gods made the weapon magical because of the wizards faith in justice, duty, honor, and some other good qualities.

Dagger hilt should vibrate, I'm just sayin'. Put some Mexican jumping beans up in that shit or somewhat.

Does her magic turn off when she is menstruating?

Make it glow.

She probably just rolls on the wild magic table

Sometimes it turns off, sometimes it wrecks everything.

If you're a retard, clap your hands.

That means you, op.

Explain?

She's bullshiting everyone into thinking it's a magical super dagger for shits and giggles.

Entry level but satisfying. Not worth creating a thread about so its a wash.

>filename isn't California Cheeseburger