Name my sword, Veeky Forums

After more than a few gruelling sessions, our party finally managed to craft a magic sword. In order to do so, we had to gather four magic bells, figure out in what order do we ring them, and we also killed a chosen one of a false, dark goddess in the process.
Visually, it looks like a scimitar. The only special thing about it is, it's blade is particularily white and shiny.

[NAMELESS SWORD]
Magic scimitar, 1d6 finese, light weapon.
+1 to spell attacks and spell DCs.
Spellstoring (able to store a spell of up to 3rd level)
As a reaction you are able to consume and store a spell of up to 3rd level that was cast on you. 1/day

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasynamegenerators.com/sword-names.php#.WRjCX-XyiUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Cockmongler

Fuckslayer

The Dirgesinger because you kill stuff with a singing sword.

Oh right, I totally forgot it's supposedly singing. I haven't heard it sing yet.

Rolled 3, 8 = 11 (2d10)

fantasynamegenerators.com/sword-names.php#.WRjCX-XyiUk

Here let me get one for you, the first d10 is for how many times I click generate, the second is for the name itself

Swordy McSwordface

>Twilight Skeletal Katana

There you go OP, enjoy your sword

Chime

Something Something Requiem.

[SWOOSH]

Give it a name when its earned it.

That's a sweet weapon to have. What lvl is your party, anyway?

I wouldn't name it hastily; you'll come up with an adequate name in time. A name that springs to mind right now is Mirrorblade, but that's taken (I think).

In a campaign I DMd some months ago, one of my players got a +1 longsword with Cure Light Wounds 1/day. Because they didn't know how to name it, I tried a random name generator I was trying at the time. I don't remember what they got, but it sounded like Don't Do Drugs. And it stuck.

We are level 4, almost level 5. It's the first really good magic item we've got, and we went through hell to craft it.

So far, I really like Chime.

The Eldritch Yodeling. With each swing, your opponent hears an offputting yet eerily alien song, as if coming right from the mountains of madness.

Chopchop

Talk about a blast from the past...

Singring.

Sounds nice to me. Anyway, I'll wait at least for one session before making it official, just in case, but Chime has a nice sound and charm to it.

Swordy McSwo- damn

Well in lieu of memes, here's some suggestions.

>Moonsliver
>Lune
>Astrabane
>Al'Qamr
>Nightmourne
>Aegis
>Puresong
>Silvertongue
>Spellsword
>Clever Swan
>Mogadu
>Oydin
>Khandani
>Mehtap
>Pearlfang
>Argentum/Argent
>Magethief

Bloodstabber.

Chunchunmaru

Use it for a while, name it _____sbane after it slays something noteworthy. Names are earned, not given.

fucknugget

I'd almost lost faith in Veeky Forums

Bane?

Deadringer

Look up some meaningful Anglo-Saxon word. For example, my paladin has a flammenschwert named HeaĆ°uwylm.

My.
What a tempting goblet.

Underated post. Chime has a nice ring to it (no pun intended).

Reminds me of a thread where the OP gave no details on anything unique about the sword, but wanted a name for it, and so everyone started saying it should be called something like Dickmuncher 9000.

>magic bells to make it

Ironbell, then?

>name my sword
Wielded by a Raging NiggerFaggot

Achromic Aethersong

Delver's Din

Why did you create it, was it for a particular purpose?

Names like oathkeeper and dragonslayer tell you something about the purpose of both the weapon and the user.

The Alan Parsons Sword.

[Deity of magic]'s Nail
and it literally is

Palewind

Sound of Silence

Whorling Dirge-ish

Purenote

The Fifth Toll OR Fifth Harmony
This is because it took four bells, meaning that the sword's ringing would be the fifth sound

Whitestreak

Deadman's Breath

Fagtickler.

The Echo Saber

White Power

The Honorable One Ton DonJuan Wonton Fun-geon Dungeon.

White Magic

Sliverslash

Sickly, sinful, spectacles stand, shuffle, shamble and saunter shamelessly in mine scandalized sight! I suggest a solution... Surely such sedition should sour and succumb to Sigvald - the salacious, scandalous and sensational servant of Slaanesh! Son of Succubi, scion of sordid acts and slayer of squalid serfs!
See how I stroll, stride, swagger and swirl, spin, and slash and stab at stupid, senseless scum! Soon they shall swoon, shall seek solace and death from sundry and torments wrought on them by my strategic, severing, scintillating shower of shimmering strikes!
Send for the sword - summon Sliverslash!"

The Pointy End

If bells, why not "Toll"? It's darker than chime but might not be your thing. Chime sounds fragile.

Headsever.

You call it Headsever, so everyone you fight thinks you're going to try and decapitate them, but when they're too busy guarding their necks, you go BAM!

Stab em right in the gut.

They'll never see it coming.

[M A G I C I A N's R E D B L A D E]

My Jingly Curved Wang.

Sure, why not. Best name for any blade.

Spellfeaster. The Hungering Blade. The End of Mages. The Empty Sword. The Hollow Scimitar.