ICON is mooning boys!!

ICON is mooning boys!!

LAMBOLAND GOOOOO SAMSUNG OF CRYPTO

Woohoooo

Why does blockfolio show it still at 2.60?

Muh shekels

Best to sell or HODL??? Do we see this as a pump or will it continue to rise??

the LG of blockchain brothers

T. retarded faggot
Please sell

sell you idiot. this is a pump and dump.

HEY!

STAY OFF OUR COIN

SON OF A BITCH AMERICANS

hodl for few weeks at least big ann coming n updates. Its going to $10 by end of jan. Already got working product not like ada, neo, eos this shit will explode

lmao. selling now is like selling eth at 30$ but go on please. i hate you faggot op for shilling this coin on here. brainlets dont deserve to be aware

hodl DUH! this is just the beginning!

FK u gook its free money TO DA MOON

We gonna be poppin bottles with crypto models on the moon boys

GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE MOOO0000000NING

please sell or else i'll dump on you cunt

Absolutely so many newfags in biz they should be buying our bags not joining us in our rockets.

soooo glad someone on Veeky Forums shilled this to me a few days ago...this is the only thing that's kept me sane through the catfight between btc and bch

to all bitches talked shit last night FK UUUU breaking $5 by xmas MARK THIS

How many icx do i need to get a kpop gf?

PS im a bit antisocial

more like selling $10 eth

more like selling eth at 33 cents

this is honestly the easiest moon mission you will ever get, you are literally fucking retarded if you don't go all in on this coin

easiest 20x you will ever get

Does anyone forsee this dropping anytime soon, or is it best to buy in at $3.05

there's always a little dip after a rise. i can see it dropping to as low as 1910-1940 soon.

whales with their fucking walls

go read the white paper
Partners with banks, universities, and hopspitals owned by coinone korean crypto exchange.
China got NEO
Japan got NEM
KOREA FINALLY GOT ICX WTF DO U THINK

Fuark I’m so mad I sold my XRP and ADA a day before each mooned. Fuck. I would have like 4x my ICX stack I have now. Fuck.

after every little push, whales trying tanking the price so maybe preset a buy order at 1950 and hope that it might get filled

boscoin is coming out on exchanges soon. i think it'll do much better than icx desu.

I HAS ICX IS NEO KOREA

WHEN MOON

WHEN LAMBO

this shit is a BEAST took down multiple walls of 20+ BTC 4 times in 1 hour last night i see big 70 BTC wall at 2200 lets see how long that last. Once thats gone its too late on this moon mission

The sad part is they're not even whales. Literal pajeets. A 5k investment into ICO is worth 150k already.

lol. absolute shitcoin. icx is korean #1 coin

boscoin is like the chinese metaverse neo copy. enjoy ur bags

I bought 1k usd worth yesterday morning. Thanks biz shills

i see what you're trying to do. hhahhaha yeah it's a shitcoin DON'T BUY, GUYS.

I bought $1,400 worth during lunchtime today. Never gonna come down.

Will it hit 0.0004000 today?

should i fomo?

yeah, mainnet coming ERC20 tokens will be converted to ICX. coinone listing.

probably not tonight but within a week yeah

>the same pajeet who spent 3 days shilling against ICX is now shilling for ICX

I got into crypto 2 weeks ago. I sunk in $9,500 USD so far.

My portfolio:

$4,500 ICX
$2,500 REQ
$2,500 Etheremon

I got burned bad on Etheremon. I bought in an hour too late.

PLEASE MOON ICX

Can somebody tell me why the percentages of an alt coin vary between their btc and eth values? This for example has went up 15% in btc value whereas only 10% in eth, whereas I'd expect the opposite since a gain would be a larger percentage in eth conversion than btc?

>$2,500 Etheremon
kek good luck cashing out

the pump n dump is real please buy more

I started browsing Veeky Forums yesterday and even I realize that Etheremon is a waste

because btc and eth are moving in their own independent directions. its all relative

don't fall for this shill. it's PnD with bank partners. get out

Please don't buy this, I dont want that my bizbros lose money.

sold my request for icx so i can buy more request after icx moons... can already buy 30% more req

By that logic though, btc has fallen in the last week, and only went up 85% in the last month, whereas eth has raised 19% in a week still, and 114% in a month, so how is xrp or whatever alt coin increasing by 50% in btc value, but only 40% I'm eth?

i love money heh

So basically what should I buy altcoins in eth or btc? Btw I've tried to research it and not much on the web about this.not just a guy who wants everyone to provide him the intelligence he attains.

ripple has bank partners and is $48B
this is only $1.2B

easy $10 by end of jan

you're confusing yourself.

buy alts in eth or btc it doesn't matter because if you convert the cost of the alt coin in ethereum or bitcoin into $, it will always come out within 1 cent. its always relative like i said.

the percentage changes are different because of fluctuations in btc and ethereum. if a coin goes up 50% in value, and bitcoin stays the same price, it's a 50% bitcoin gain. if at the same time, ethereum drops in price, it's a higher percentage ethereum gain. or if ethereum rose in price while bitcoin stayed the same, the ethereum gain would be lower than 50%.

total marketcap droped about 50 BIll time to see sea of red except ICX moon ride.
fking wall st and asian whales taking profits everyday HODL IRON HAND OR GTFO

refuled now letsssss gooo fk all other coins in red hodl

Makes sense thanks user

Let the glorious Koreans take us to the moon

where to buy this if you live in trumps america?

Binance

ah thanks, my bad, i got this confused with INK

goddammit! I sold this shit two days ago! had to rebuy at half!

majority of my holdings are in LINK and ICX

today is a good day.

me too 80%icx 20% xlm i did good in this madness

this is the dip where u can get in on this moon mission

I DIDNT SAY STOP FAGGOTS

All the rest of the coins in blockfolio are bright red while ICX moons. This is a great coin.

marketcap is slowly comin back to 60 bill get it b4 normies do bitches last chance