Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1496: Fun Times Fighting Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/jPdZPCu4

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wsT9xUvc
pastebin.com/wmpCEn92
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I go about breeding enough of these things to equip a whole cavalry regiment?

Depends. How badly do you want to be mega-raped by super-cockroaches?

Splice it with Tribbles and feed it.

That might make too many, but it's a start.

Rolled 474 (1d816)

This thread let's talk about...

Make them in a virtual world thdn use code lyoko to make them real.

You could just make the ones you don't want to breed sterile to limit them.

Same way you'd breed that much of anything really.
Have a stableish starting population of like 50 to prevent excessive inbreeding and it shouldn't be that hard at all.
Living beings tend to be able to make more of themselves for a reason.

Alternatively just make a fuckload when splicing them up in the first place. If you've got access to the means to get one you should be able to get a lot of them.

Where can I get telepathy strong enough to change someone's accent as a joke?

Maoyuu Hero and Demon King.

Economics and practicality in a high fantasy setting.

>It at least lets you be a Kryptonian with a lantern ring
Wait, what jump?

>My name is Decade, Destroyer of Worlds. And this is about the day I died.

pastebin.com/wsT9xUvc

Have you jumped Fallen London yet?

Why is everyone in this thread such shit?

We don't like you and in the secret thread we all voted to drive you off. We also voted that Tuesdays are Nacho Night, but that doesn't concern you because you aren't invited.

Que'd Fire Emblem Fates

Que'd Kamen Rider (I've done all of them 'already' in one long run but new ones have come out)

Que'd Ultraman.

I'm pretty sure just with some of my stuff I could fight them but my own investigation, and help from others, seems to say that none of these creatures are worth a shit. Blowing up the pyramid things, the roaches will be deleted (Eggs and all), and everything connected to these things should be cleansed. Seriously.

Well since you're here why don't you start off the explanations.

To the user who asked, weeks back, for the inclusion of a Titan-forged racial modifier.

Here you go.

pastebin.com/wmpCEn92

And before you ask, no I have no sodding idea what becoming a Titan-forged-Demonic-Undead-Mixed Heritage of and here will do.

NONE.

I'M NOT A WIZARD.

Wait, did we get a new meeting time? I was gonna object to Nacho Night Tuesdays since it was scheduled to replace Taco Tuesdays, the super choice of Mexican. Nachos just aren't as flexible even if you can just drop stuff on top. Nachos are an auxiliary dish, not a centerpiece.

Did you ever find out what happened to the shaman tree or did you rewrite it?

Is there a reason you just couldn't have waited to show them in the final version? Just how many more times are you gonna crawl out of your hole? You know, the one you promised to stay in.

I don get the end bits at all.
Feel like explaining it as if I were retarded?

We don't even want him here to begin with, the asshole doesn't belong.

Tacos are hard and crunchy and messy to eat. Nachos aren't as messy. Therefore nachos are superior.

>replace Taco Tuesdays
Heavens got us kicked from the taco place, so we're doing that kinda sports bar place across the street. Meetup is between 630 and 7 to take advantage of happy hour.

Still rewriting it. No idea wtf happened to this day, which sucks because the capstone was awesome and now I don't fuggen remember it.

Could you guys go for at least a week without being dicks?
Maybe a few days?

>implying it's being dickish to want one of the worst examples of this community to leave.

>the capstone was awesome
Based on what you've shown so far? Doubt it.

As that user, I'd like to say thank you. That looks cool.

Don't reply, it's the same guy with a stick up his ass because his usual targets won't take his shit.

Because people keep asking for him.

There are soft-shell tacos?

No they don't.

Who's asking?

I didn't understand any of that.

Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.

Still messy, especially if it gets soggy.

Soon.

The Curse of the Sue shall strike again.

Take your time; what you have shown has been great so far even with the things I personally dislike.

And looks like your the new target of the annoyance brigade. Apologies and best of luck dealing with all the asshats.

He was literally responding to someone who wanted Titan-Forged. As in, this guy.

Anything for Vrykul and Earthen, or are those covered already?

Yes.

Yeah, and we all know how you hate messy tacos...

What? Since when? Nachos are way messier, they're covered in melted cheese and meats and assorted vegetables. Napkins are like mandatory for any proposed Nacho feast.

Ah man, really? No wonder the vote passed. I really liked that place though! What did he do? Is the sports bar open to reservations or are we just gonna have to walk in and wander about at different tables and stuff? Who's gonna sing a strange variation of happy birthday to us while wearing sombreros now? What kind of sports bar? Can I still get margaritas?

>replacing tacos with nachos
I'll fukin fite u m8

I get the time loop, but is there a specific reason for Decade cutting his ties to his home world through ritual suicide beyond "because plot"? My only guess is DC magic being a cunt interacting badly with your Chain's metaphysics.

Don't feel bad, it was meant to be confusing and something of a callback to Books of Magic.

The short version is that Decade will eventually become a powerful magician and already is, to some extent, but the price he pays for his DC Magic is his connection to his home Earth so he can continue jumping for as long as possible.

What made the choice meaningless is that the cat was his near-future self acting as 'Merlin' and his inner demon at the same time, tormenting him to push him to the choice the cat knew he'd end up making, because he was him.

Then, once the choice was made, he used his final year to make a 'shadow' of himself to go back to the past make the mentor-choice cycle begin again.

This is the second closed time loop in this chain, and the second time Decade has been royally fucked by Fate.

Not if you eat them very, very carefully and you don't stack everything on them. Even then, you can wipe it away.
With tacos, everything gets everywhere and the tomatoes dribble down your mouth and it's awful.

It's basically that, yeah. Every world 'pushes back' in some way whenever Decade gets shiny new perks. Usually it's just drawbacks. But particularly dickish universes, like DC's Occult side do...things like this.

It also establishes Decade is willing to make that sacrifice in the first place for both his own sake and to keep Yuki company.

At least his Earth didn't get erased this time!

Ask Mr. Look What I Can Fit In My Mouth for the details, or just ask for someones phone. It isn't pretty. We've got a reservation, couple of adjacent tables. The servers sing, but we'll have to shuffle birthdays again. Big? Is big a type of sports bar? Also, yes.

>Anything for Vrykul and Earthen, or are those covered already?

That's what's covered with the Aesir and Vanir, at least if I read the Chronicle correctly. Iron vrykul and such are covered under Aesir, while Vanir have the Earthen, the original stone Mogu, tol'vir, that kinda thing.

Apparently mechagnomes are considered different from either of those two, as well.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF SUE THIS IS.

A SUE'S NORMALLY PRETTY. THIS IS JUST AN ABOMINATION.

So...

>Carnival Mask (ARIA)
>Mask of Sanity (Captain SNES)
>Mask (Death Note)
>Battle Overseer's Mask (Dishonored 2)
>Vladmir's Offering (Dota 2)
>Mysterious Mask (Fire Emblem Heroes)
>Gundam: After Colony
>Mask (Gundam: Universal Century)
>Mask of the Kami Jumper (Kamigawa)
>Liandry's Torment (League of Legends)
>Cipher's Mask (Persona)
>Mask of Shadows (Ravenloft)
>Mononoke Mask
>SCP-2814
>Shadow of the Colossus
>Wizard Mask + Cowl (Shin Megami Tensei)
>Ceramic Mask (Street Fighter)
>Death Mask (Tomb Kings)
>Mask of Death (Warcraft 3)

Any other nifty masks in the chain, whether offered for CP or in-setting? Preferably ones that do more than just look cool, are actually meant to be worn, and won't do something crazy like possess their wearer so the Stone Mask and The Mask are right out.

>What did he do?
Well, there was a mini moon in there...

Also, yeah, I think it takes reservations, though no news on the birthday song thing yet. We've been trying to convince DeSu to summon some demons and have THEM do it, but he's been busy dealing with Lilith and Samael's relationship problems, so no real progress there.

Anima has the Mask of Gnose.

So he can never return to his original home? Yikes.

You could go Masqueraider in Wakfu, but Huppermage/free-MMO-races update never so your mileage may vary.

Okami has Oina Mask.
FF13-2 has Summoner's Mask.
Gundam SEED has just this 'Cool Mask.'
I think FF12 has a mask that does funky shit with elements.

There's the Transformation Mask stuff in the Duel Monster Heroes one.

Fallen London.
Mucha Lucha.
Predator.
Generic Universal Monsters.

The Inheritance Trilogy WIP had a nifty perk for making your own, but considering the maker's... history, I have no idea if he intends to continue it and post it here, and if it would be accepted if he did.

All you need is the Father Mask.
It's the best in the game.

Nah man, I was fighting for Taco Tuesdays, they held a vote and replaced it with Nacho Tuesdays because Heavens ruined it at the other place for reasons I'm not clear on.

Fuck you Heavens, I liked our Taco Tuesdays place! What did you do to get us kicked out? Where am I gonna get a mariachi band singing happy birthday now!? The sports bar!? I don't think so!

Sounds like you just don't know how to build or eat tacos, victory moth. More like loss moth with that sloppy track record. Besides, where do you get nachos where they don't throw everything on top?

Ugh, damnit. . .fine, I'm good without the details. We got margaritas and reservations, that'll do I guess. Are the nachos decent at least?

Well fuck, who brought an edible tiny moon to the taco place? I blame them as much as Heavens for that. Everyone knows he can't control himself. user above said we got confirmed birthday songs.

Eh, I deal with worse at work just with customers.

>Are the nachos decent at least?
Yup, and they're super customizable. You can dial in heat, select meat, all that good stuff. They've got wings and other things too. I tried the lemon pepper wings and they were pretty good.

>Spoiler

I-It's not my fault that tacos are too advanced for me.

Clone em'.

You could probably make some with Anartist.

I stand by what I said that day, NuBee

That bar had it coming

>spoilers

A demonic hybrid who died, was brought back as a ghost, and was subsequently shackled into a Titan-forged body that just so happens to resemble their previous one?

Let me put it this way: my jumper strives for a SoL chain full of WAFF in which settings are fixed, civilizations are uplifted, magical plushies are handed out and all the tourist sites visited.

Mars? Pic-related. Unfortunately, Earth required more work.

Apparently, a moon god helped the owner out of a tight spot financially, so in order to thank him he made a moon model that would hang over the restaurant. It actually looked pretty cool, despite the budget he would have had to work with. Well, Heavens was drunk and hungry that night, and saw the little moon model, and decided "Hey! Imma eat that!"

One thing led to another, and by the time the night was through we'd been kicked out by the owner. Fucking Heavens.

Gray Fox Cowl from one of the TESes is pretty great.

Yeah, everyone knows burritos are the true king.

This place doesn't sound bad. Probably would have been happy if it didn't come at such a great cost. That taco place had everything you could have ever asked for.

Well now you'll never get a chance to learn.

I'm not sitting at your table, heathen. You shall rue the day you ruined taco night.

I'm proposing at next week's meeting that Heavens becomes the designated driver. Doomed to sobriety. Wretched is he whose gas bill reaches towards the sky as they drive everyone home.

Are there any perks that would help me become fluent in the highest caste of the Infernal language in Forgotten Realms?

Heroes has Omnilingualism.
It won't just hand it too you from nothing, but you could probably figure it out if you've had someone say a few syllables at you.

You missed BIONICLE. The entire setting is a creation myth about masks that grant you powers.

Just max out your bluff and pretend you can speak it.

I'd agree with that proposal. I'd also liked to propose that we try and make another moon model for the old place, so that we can get back in the owner's good graces and take back taco night!

>Customers

You must feel right at home.

Any other cool shit you want to share or does stuff need more time and polish?

>The Irregular at Magic High School WIP
How would Flash Cast's ability to only handle spells that use a single system affect out-of-setting magic that's been converted to this setting's magic?

Not only do you have shit taste, you also eat nachos wrong!

Okay, fess up, who was in charge of babysitting moon man?

>Okay, fess up, who was in charge of babysitting moon man?
Check your texts messages, bucko. Might wanna make sure you pay attention to what you're volunteering for next time.

If we succeed in the motion to reinstate Taco Tuesdays, I'd also like to propose an addendum that bans Heavens from attending. We don't need ourselves any repeats of last time.

Hey wasn't me.

I mean. You're not wrong.

YOU KNEW GOOD AND WELL THAT I HAD TO STUDY FOR EXAMS THAT NIGHT!

So what did you guys do in the Generic Videogame Jump? Stay small, go huge, somewhere in between, or whatever?
I went full EA, only instead of CRUSHING THE LIFE OUT OF EVERYTHING I let them do their own thing and only stepped in if needed. It was basically a massive web of companies that worked together sometimes, and there weren't all that many that ended up failing outright, save for the ones that just didn't really try. It didn't hurt that I actually bought EA back when they were small and stopped the creation of that beast right at the get go.

Not my fault you can't figure out the calendar on your phone.

(Generic Video Game Developer) #32
-Career Type: Indie (Free) -I'm gonna make my mark!
-Specialization: R&D (Free) -I'm gonna make the BEST TOYS.
-It's My Game! (Free) -I have control over this.
-One Hit Wonder (800CP) (Discount) -ALWAYS GO FOR QUALITY.
-Triple A Title (400CP) -A step in my master plan.
-Lost Art (-200CP) -CODING THAT IS AMAZING.
-Hardware Necessities (Free) -A small reminder can help.
-Making Virtual A Reality (-500CP) (Discount) -Oh. Yes. This will be good.
-It Started With A Pixel (-500CP)
-Digital Half-Life (-400CP)
-Rule of Threes (-300CP)
-Doing It For The Art (0CP)
Dice Rolls: 2000s, 19 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

I stayed small. Or at least, I didn't benefit much from my shit. But that's alright.

Fountain of Eternity (400 CP): Oh… I… Oh. Oh dear. I hope you know what you’re doing with this. The original was born from a mistake and only served to cause even worse disasters. You see, you’re now the owner of a small fountain. Distinctly night elven, with beautiful architecture and holds thirty-six liters of water at a time. Refills itself every two months as it’s drained, and is enchanted to always filter out foreign pollutants and keep the water pure and fresh. Why such odd qualities? Well…

For you see, this water is from the Well of Eternity that existed thousands of years ago. The magical scab that Aman’thul wove over the planet’s gaping wound created the massive lake ever-brimming the most potent of arcane energies. The first trolls that settled around it’s shores evolved into the Night Elves as a result of their exposure, and it was the energy within that lake’s waters that enabled a portal great enough for the Fel Titan Sargeras to manifest upon Azeroth in his full physical form. It will take years to gather enough water to match the old Well, but… Please. Be careful with this.

>mfw
I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

>be careful with this
>be careful with this
>be careful
>careful

>study for exams
>implying that's an excuse
Oh, I see how it is. When I had to study for my Demon Lord exams, it's perfectly fine to stick me with Heavens babysitting duty, but when YOU have exams, oh then it's an issue! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD EXAMS IN THE DEMON WORLD ARE?! THEY'RE LITERALLY A HELLISH EXPERIENCE!

>DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD EXAMS IN THE DEMON WORLD ARE?!
Says the guy that spent the semester doing an "independent study."

Not sure if I should even touch that.

My current chain is a crafting themed run with the end goal being the crafting of a universe.

The Fountain would mean an easy magic source to create an inherently magic species. It would be a terrible idea though.

Oh God, I can see this ending up going so badly...

RED NO

Don't you just have to show how evil you are, just go steal some candy from a baby.

For extra fun you could merge it with the untainted warp fountain that will be a reward once Dark Crusade is finished. I'm sure that'd make for an interesting and wholly stable species.

RED YES.

I'M GONNA PUT IT IN THE SEEDBED. AND THEN I'M GONNA MAKE A BIG-ASS LAKE FOR IT. AND THEN.

I WILL DRINK IT.

There's a mask in here...

Also, I'm going to start adding tract panels now.