Stat me, Veeky Forums

Stat me, Veeky Forums.

Alright, I'll give it a shot.

>Str:High
She's throwing around swords and is a robot.
>Dex:Somehow Higher
She's doing all that in HIGH HEELS.
>Con:Average
For the setting; she's not really amazingly durable compared to others around.
>Int:Average
That's what she's got 9S for.
>Wis:Low
Partially forced due to YorHa doctrine.
>Cha:YES
I'm sorry, my counter just went into an overflow error. Now it's done it again. Crap, it just hit a third overflow, how high is that CHA?

>Cha:YES
>I'm sorry, my counter just went into an overflow error. Now it's done it again. Crap, it just hit a third overflow, how high is that CHA?

It's the ass, isn't it?

She is just too hot. It resonates with some primal instincts in every male soul.

Being attractive alone isn't charisma. What's her personality like? Do people naturally respect or listen to her, or blow her off and disregard what she has to say?

Warforged fighter. Possibly monk. Due to her capabilities, probably an epic level character.

Done.

I can't really think of any examples of her doing any actual convincing, at least not about anything important. She's mostly just following orders.

Sounds pretty Low CHA to me. Obedient robot is classic shitty CHA.

HP: -10

There's a very good reason why she acts like that but it's a major spoiler

It's cause her job's actually to kill her partner whenever they learn too much

>implying she wouldn't be an assassin rogue

You son of a bitch

The worst part is that it's actually a spoiler

I'd suck a thousand android dicks for that outfit and the curves to wear it.

Why don't you just accept your body and cosplay 2B anyway? Her voice actress, Kira Buckland, did it when she and 9S' actor streamed the game.

Dead characters don't have stats.

They do when they get resurrected.

You think they're gonna stay resurrected?

Taro already confirmed The Watchers aren't done with earth.

Probably. If Emil is any indicator, he doesn't need to kill off a character to reach his daily suffering quota.

He doesn't have a quota. He just likes to do it. The man loves his work.

Face: 6
Tits: 7
Ass: 9+
Legs: 8
Personality: Artificial
Perks: vaginal orifice produces that industrial, new car scent we all know and love

Didn't she die anyways? At the end of the concert she just stops functioning.

Concert isn't canon to the game.

Dude what, it's literally what happens after the game ends. Taro likes doing that sort of shit were he puts the true ending of a game in other type of media, see Nier, Drakengard 3.

Large Magical Ass

In the scripts they released beforehand, she was supposed to die. When it was actually performed, they did an altered script where Nines woke up right before 2B shut down. In short, Taro was trolling the whole time.

See , you little shitnugget.

I'm pretty trappy, but it's my face. I don't have the stomach to cosplay when I know my face lets me down.

LVL01 fanservice fetish protagonist that ruined an otherwise great game, by giving everyone the impressions that she is from just a weird shitty Japanese fanservice game.

post pics for advice

lots of pics

Honestly if people can't look past that they're idiots anyway. Judging a book by the cover and all that

Fuck, here we go again...
Don't have the courage to post face, but here's the best pics from when I first started out.
Don't wanna exactly derail the thread, but whatever.

can already tell you're a horse faced motherfucker

There's a true end concert? Does it take place after ending E?

It's an alternate ending.

Yep.

Yeah, it's a few weeks after when the pods are ready to reactivate everyone. A2 is only offhandedly mentioned, though, so we don't know definitively what happened to her.

Nice bait

You might need to insert 'weaboo' somewhere.

situational CHA
99 for weeaboo virgins
3 for everyone else

Weakness: NUCLEAR shota.

Do you happen to know how the replicant one went? I never heard about it before today.

Ironically enough, that's also her Favored Enemy.

Not sure which one you're talking about. Was it from Automata or something from the original Nier?

Can you have a Favored Enemy you don't want to fight?

9S going nuclear was fucking amazing.

I mean the original Nier, I hadn't known there was more then just the base game.

There were two NieRs in japan. the only difference is in one dadnier is replaced with shotanier
Dadnier is better

There is only Dadnier, prostitutenier was a mistake

If they're duty bound into doing it, yes.

>Even with his rough breathing, 9S was smiling.
“Next time...don’t hesitate...to kill me. Because we….will meet again.”

>The fight against his own corrupted memories of 2B.
>His insane screaming about how they're his and his alone.
>Him stabbing them over and over.
>His broken sobbing as he continues to stab them even after they've reverted back to 2B.
>His sobs turning into laughter.
>His pose over her corpse.
>The fact that Androids feel fighting and killing like we do love and sex.

>"I'll... kill you..."
>"I'll kill you? Heh. That's my line."
I know it's "nothin personnel..." tier but I halfway chuckled at this part.

That entire end sequence was really well done

Didn't A2 say that? That sounds like something that would be said in a conversation involving A2.

No, murdershota says it when the Forest Kingdom bots are screaming about revenge for their king.

Really? The loli(male) really did snap.

You would be surprised how much people judge on first impressions.

Also, he hears a few machines crying out that they're in pain while he's slaughtering them and he responds with "Machines can't feel pain".

>Dislikes.
>a2 from yorha fuck you a2 stop stabbing everyone i love you peace of shit.

I love this.

So what is the suffering skeleton guy's deal?

He's an immortal magical superweapon who cloned himself a couple thousand times to fight off the alien invasion and failed. Due to all of the cloning, he lost most of his memories, and a lot of the clones simply went insane. He now exists as the last human, if you can even still call him a human after becoming such a monstrosity, in a thousands-of-years-long pointless existence completely alone, without even the memories of his dead friends to keep him company.

He was the last surviving human on earth who got experimented on along with his sister with magic to be made into the ultimate weapon. Being effectively immortal, he outlived all of his friends and all the replicants who all eventually died of the black scrawl since they no longer had anyway of reuniting with the gestalts anymore. Millenias later he single handedly fended off the aliens who invaded earth by making clones of himself (losing most of his memories in the process), all of which eventually turned insane out of sheer despair.

Yes, but wasn't he from a different game?

Not very feminine, but your face isn't that bad. Do it, and if anyone asks, say you're doing it ironically, or something.

The first Nier, where he was still immortal and lonely, but got transformed from an innocent shota to a sp00ky skeltal so he could save his friend that he accidentally petrified with his magic.

Same series.

He's in both. This is the sequel.

He realized that the secret to living a fulfilling life after an entire existence made of nothing but despair is to sell things at unbelievably cheep prices.

>if you listen closely to his little song when he says "Everyday is great" it doesn't sound like there's a 'T' sound at the end
>Every day is gray when you're me!

Nice use of fabric at the waist senpai.

And/or lesbian or bisexual soul. 2B is popular with the same sort of dykes who are super into anime.

it's the design of the dress
Very flattering.

So is the game actually good or is it just good for the rule34?

And should I support the creators of just torrent?

It's good. Not the best action Platinum ever made, but very respectable, amazing graphics, musical score, story.

Definitely support, I want more team-ups like this.

Come for the ass, stay for the existential crisis.
I thought the game was pretty good, personally, and you only play as 2B for the first third or so of the game. It's not the best thing I've ever played and the gameplay is basically Metal Gear Revengeance reskinned but it has an interesting storyline and the ending is one of the most clever usages of the video game medium I've ever seen or heard about.

As for torrenting it, that's up to you. There's a couple graphical glitches in the PC version that have been fixed by an unofficial patch and the game is basically unplayable without a controller, though.

Legitimately one of the best games released in the decade if you enjoy a good story and you genuinely care about video games as a form of medium and the things passionate people can do with them.

I'm not sure I'd recommend it to Joe Normie but if the above applies to you you owe it to yourself to play it.

There's always one salty fat fuck in a charisma discussion.

What would Taro be like as a DM?

Salty fat fuck has a point. Pretty pretty elves don't have racial CHA bonuses while hideous monsters of all sorts have great charisma. Then there's the relativity of physical attractiveness; a giant smelly evil reptile might seem superhumanly gorgeous to one subset of furries, but you'll be hard pressed to explain why anyone else would see it the same way.

That mostly depends on the party and the setting he'd have to work with I imagine.
One thing for sure though is that he'd probably have a fucking field day toying with a group of murderhobos.

>Legitimately one of the best games released in the decade if you enjoy a good story and you genuinely care about video games as a form of medium and the things passionate people can do with them.

t. polygon

Whenever people talk like.that they just mean forced diversity and walking simulators

If under "forced diversity" you mean "everyone is either a fucking supermodel with white skin and hair, or a rust bucket" and "hectic hack and slash action" under "walking simulator" yeah, I guess.

Are you fucking retarded?

There are some nonwhites.
They're all side characters Like real life though

Gamers don't care about "story" or "the artistic potential of the medium" because that is the realm of walking simulators, "your choices matter*" Telltale "games" and hamburger helper's "gameplay is oppression, you should be allowed to skip it"

Oh you poor, poor child

This has to be bait.
You know that something can be fun and still be artistic, right?

The only true art is smashing yourself in the balls with a jackhammer.

And pogs.

t. biodrone

It's not really salt if it's true. There's way more to charisma than just how fuckable you are. I'm pretty sure on edition of D&D even says there's no real correlation saying that guys like Hitler and Napoleon would have high charisma scores despite not being attractive.

Napoleon wasn't unattractive. He looked totally normal when he was older and was a pretty handsome dude in his youth.

Hitler was actually considered rather attractive... or maybe it's just that he was perceived so powerful it warped the meaning of attractiveness, it's hard to tell.

Pretty sure the best way to stat her would be in Exalted.

Race: YoRHa
Classes: Android 1, No. 2 Type E 19
STR: 1 less than A2
DEX: 1 less than A2
CON: 1 less than A2
INT: 5 less than A2
WIS: 5 less than A2
CHA: 1 more than A2

Edge2 is better than her in every single way but the ass.

Can't be, because everything about exalted is shit.

It's called a peplum, easily one of my top 3 clothing details.

t. fashion sense of a much prettier person

>Examples are two attractive people
Lower salt in your diet will help with weight loss.

After peplos, I take? Makes sense because of the fold. Peplum by Blutch is a good comic if you can get it.

What are your other two?

> (You)
>After peplos, I take? Makes sense because of the fold.
Yep!
>What are your other two?
Floral embroidery and Queen Anne necklines, in no particular order.
>tfw at a fashion show last weekend that had all 3

I'll have to look that comic up, it seems neat!

That's literally the books saying those people aren't attractive and have high charisma.

Regardless of what you think they are the intent is obvious that charisma is a MENTAL stat, not a physical one. Any connection it has to attractiveness is incidentally.