Poorfag student

> Poorfag student
> Open up Veeky Forums for the first time on monday
> Lurk and decide to invest 1300$ (90% of my savings) since it's almost impossible to lose money on this atm
> Figure out that Veeky Forums is full of shit, has no idea what it's doing and only posts shit/fake hype so they can dump their bags

I did my own research, and I think I'm gonna make it in 19/20 guys. Also got 200$ profit which I plan on using for swing trading, but this shit is staying put until 2019.

monaco is king no doubt about it

u should have got all in into PRL, did the same with 800$ now im at 4k. u still can get in its pretty cheap right now.

your portfolio shouldn't be that diverse yet...

the ultimate Veeky Forums portfolio. you're just missing chainlink

yes, linkchain mani good. To the moon!!

I'm in same boat as you. Put $1k in for shits and giggles beginning of Dec.
Veeky Forums what am I doing right/wrong? Help a nigga out.

Not really black btw

you're not wrong but at least he's not holding the dinosaur coins

always amazed when i see some dipshit with like ~$1k who decides the best move to "make it" is buy bitcoin or eth at current prices.

I think ZRX is a huge winner, im holding quite a bit myself. Has a lot of room to continue growing.

I've held and sold ARK, REQ XLM, XRP, XMR, BTC, ETH already. Most mooned after I sold.. Fuck me REEEEEEEEE

Good picks mate, I have no issue with this portfolio

also a poorfag, started with 1k a week ago...any feedback/spaceship suggestions would be highly appreciated

>he bought BAT

How do I go about fixing this?

Yeah, I saw it few days ago and it's potential, but can't be fucked to trade outside of Binance desu.

If I had more money/traded outside Binance I'd go for PRL, NMR, MKR and GNT. Was too late for STEEM since it already did cup and handle.

Also Spectrecoin seems good privacy wise but I've figured that majority of shitcoiners actually couldn't care less about details of their coins, this is p much hype driven market (for now).

Lmfao, as if Veeky Forums cares about 0x and BAT

>0x
>Not blowing up when ETH based exchanges open

>BAT
>Literally developed by the creator of JavaScript and co-founder of Mozzila

>XLM
>XRP
>One of them wins and easily covers the losses of the other one

>REQ
>Not mooning after Great Wall / Stonehenge

>FUN
>Has Mike Novogratz as an investor

What's so Veeky Forums about this? I'll admit that some of them get shitposted a lot by people who have no idea what any of these coins do, but that doesn't mean that they don't have potential to succeed.

I honeslty think that XVG is just a pump and that Monero is superior in every way to it, but I suggest not taking my advice literally since I'm only few days into this.

Ive been thinking about moving some od my BCH into fun and Eth as it was never meant to be 20% of my portfolio.(bought in waaaay before coinbase news) but it dropped so god damn much after that even though Im still up I feel like i need to baghold this shit to at least 3500 sat

>Normies with zero investing experience talking about day trading off a 1k initial investment like it will support them for life

I hate this board for many reasons but you're the worst of the worst.

Just fucking HODL something you stupid bitch. That's the name of the game in actual stock investing as well. If you're a 'le epic day trader' you are rtareded and naive and have no idea about the fees your paying for transactions.

I fucking hate normies and poor people.

I made 3k from a Canadian weed company that I was holding at a 1.1k loss at the worst, but then corona decides to buy 10%

Day trading is not efficient unless your last name is chan. There are retards on this board who brag about buying for 300, selling for 350 buying back in at 325 without realizing they'd have made more money if they just fucking hodled the initial buy.

I hate you dumb cunts so much

i too feel like xvg is a pump. the snake has been way too wakey. at the same time, the verge marketing team has been going ham, they've been featured on multiple prominent business news sources (forbes, bloomberg, chicago tribune). so i think the pump is actually being sustained by normies now

I did the math dude, and profits from trades easily cover up the fees (eg bought XVG at 350 and sold at 900), especially on Binance if you use BNB coin for transaction fee.

And yeah, I agree about hold eventually paying off.

>ywn go back to slow Veeky Forums when there were only 2,000,000 total posts
These newfags piss me off too. Coming here and acting like they know fucking everything.

haha you got cucked on WEED just like me m8

xrp, fun, and req is the only thing worth anything desu. id dump everything else and get some link bags and xvg.

t. professional crypto trader

I dunno man, I was in the same situation. I got shilled Waltonchain, bought in at 1.90.

Yesterday it hit 20. Not a life changing amount, but still nice.

>only 75 fidget spinners
>no beans
not gonna make it