/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>what's this
>I-I've been thinking, user... maybe we should s-stop producing heirs for a while... we, we already have 564 children and we're both i-immortal... the kingdom doesn't n-need- user, no... s-stop... please don't be angr-?!
>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU TRY TO CASTRATE MY BLOODLINE YOU VILE WHORE. I NEED HEIRS FOR MY KINGDOM. HEIRS FOR MY DYNASTY. HEIRS FOR MY LEGACY. HEIRS HEIRS HEIRS ILL TEACH YOU NOT TO GIVE ME MORE HEIRS YOU SOW!!

>A combination of fitness and training provider
What does this mean?

"Good morning, your future Majesties.
Zodiac Brides Guy is busy working on his OC at the moment. As such he has asked me to lurk, as he called it, in this thread to answer questions any of you might have about his CYOA and its admittedly yet to be set in stone lore.
Care for a spot of tea, My Lords?"

Who is best girl and why is it Vignette?

Only Talisa can give herself a horse cock.

How many houses are left? Will Taurus be the best house?

And thank you, your CYOA is shaping up to be high tier.

delete your life

waifu abuse is the worst

how did I neglect to notice my wife carrying a child to term

vignette - too pure for words

"MY WORD! Sir! It is not befitting a gentleman to injury his wife so! Please refrain yourself, you are making a disgrace of your wife and yours-
What's that Lord Zodiac Bros Guy?
What in the world is bait?"
"I am unfamiliar with the meaning of the term 'best girl,' but Vignette is a wonderful young lady and I'm sure she blush quite a bit to find out how popular she already is."

"...oh my."

"My Lord informs me that he was unable to sleep because he was struck with inspiration for House Aries. He's currently finishing up the House's introduction and about to start Her Grace Angelica's Letter."

"A bit of an unrelated question, but Lord ZBG asked me to inquire as to whether any of you honorable Lords and Ladies knew of any website resources or computer programs that would allow him to create decent maps. He's considering making one for the Great Kingdom of Zodiac."

>Vignette
No tits no best girl

How hard would it be to convince both Cassandra and Vignette to marry, if almost all of the political power/decisions go to Cassandra?
This seems to be Cassandra main goal, and Vignette seems to even have trouble with it.

Kraken and Leviathan seem pretty laid back, with the only major problem being Jormungandr screwing you. Leviathan has Behemoth as an ally which is nice as well.

Here's the current version of the HoMM III CYOA. Feel free to give it a try or give critique. Balancing is probably a mess at the moment. Still gonna add more artifacts, spells, units, maybe companions and goals.

Really curious how Cancer and Scorpio will be.
You better not fuck it up,
but I trust you won't

Ask your doctor for medication.

> but I trust you won't
I don't.

> any website resources or computer programs that would allow him to create decent maps
Photoshop.
Not even joking.
Shut up SDA.

Lets do this
>Conflux

>Navigation
>Logistics
>Pathfinding
>Water Magic
>Wisdom
>Sorcery
>Intelligence
>Mysticism

>Sea Captains Hat
>Gnolls Flail
>Cape of Velocity

Going to blitz around the map taking all the good shit before anyone else gets a chance.

only one way to cleanse the palette after that autism last threa, MORE AUTISM

please post my cyoa

"I believe Cassandra would be willing to try it out, but I doubt Lady Vignette would be able to grasp polyamorous relationship very easily."
"Zodiac Brides Guy tells me that he was actually born under the sign of Scorpio, so it the one he feels the most confident about. As for Lady Catherine of House Cancer, ZBG informs me that you can expect a motherly Onee-san/Christmas Cake feel for her, whatever that means."
"Thank you, Sir and/or Madam, I shall pass that along to my Lord."

"By the way, I took the liberty of sending a picture of your responses to little Vignette and received this in response."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, but it sounds like Lord Zodiac Brides Guy requires my assistance with Lady Angelica's letter. I shall return in a moment."

>Motherly Christmas cake
Why you little bitch, I love you

So the more I think on it the more appealing Gemini is becoming. Aside from the obvious benefits of FFM, having two partners always at hand for tabletop or vidya sounds wonderful. Imagine it; two cute girls who are legitimately into all the games you've always wanted to play in and out of the bedroom. Sebastian would probably be a good DM, that means only one or two more and you've got your party.

I'll take crocodile god lady simply because of no forbidding things.

i dont get it

What was your inspiration for creating Vignette?

>Ghost Hunter
>Chains

>Helloffice
>Purerites
>Ghostflight
>Dayhaunter

>The Conductor
>The Prosecutor
>Rakshasa Manager

>Predators
With the extra two picks I choose
>Coins
>Cordsnap

Anime

she just got even more perfect

, now that I've had a more thorough look through what you've got so far I think goals would be a best addition; at the moment there's no real structure influencing what you'd take. Perhaps give each faction 2-3 quests that would be best pursued by different builds, or just a handful of generic quest in a similar vein?

Companions are always well liked too, but I think goals would be more helpful.

The other thing you could do is go more into troop types, but that would probably be a huge addition to the workload. If you did, I wouldnt worry too much about making it exactly like the game, just let the player pick 3 or so units and say they're the forces that travel with you (with appropriate numbers, so maybe 1 dragon, 10 minotaurs and 50 centaurs for example)

"the Guardian"
Wish: Become a saber
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Personality Traits:
Archetype - Vintage Saber
Traits- Honorable, Servile, Wrathful, Conflicted, Confident
Servant Class: Saber
Physical Stature:
Male Saber
Gallant
Mature Saber
Ahoge-less
Clothing : Heavy Armor (ceremonial) - Casual

Stats-
Strength:EX (23)
Endurance: B (7)
Agility:B (7)
Magic: E (0)
Luck: E (0)
NP: A (13)

Class Skills-
Magic resistance: EX (16)
Self Field Defense: B (10)
Mad Enhancements: D (4)

Personal Skills
Battle Continuation: EX (15)
Mana Burst: EX (15)

Post your favourite cyoa and I'll say something nice about it.

These are so comfy.

here
Noble Phantasms:

-The Adamantine Aegis
"Break upon my body and tremble"
EX- rank Equipment (8)
The wearer is immune to NP of A+ and below, and is alerted of of stealthed enemies - breaks if the wearer acts in a dishonorable fashion (breaks an oath of his own volition, betrays his allies, cheats in a fair duel) . is ineffective against attacks by those of pure noble intent.

-Valors Visage
"cowards bane"
D rank Equipment (helmet)- Anti Army (max targets 50) (2)
Forces target to attack the wearer with wild abandon

-Praetorium Pretium
"A reckoning beyond escape"
A rank Reality Marble - anti unit (10)
traps target in a open arena, the arena is inescapable and disables any NP's or abilities that call upon outside intervention (GoB, gates of any sort, summoning . etc) and sources of immortality that are tied to the outside ( Phylacteries etc) and buffs from outside sources - effectively preventing any assistance. the Reality Marble persists until a fighter is dead.

-Gladius Iudicii
"burning light of the butcher"
A+ rank Weapon, Anti-Fortress (15)
Two handed greatsword of imposing size - it enhances the wielders strength, endurance and agility. when wielded against a Villain it is engulfed with searing light, which increases accuracy and slows the target - making dodging harder.

An arbiter - a warrior of justice who tests the mettle of men

punishing the traitor, the coward and the monster and protecting the loyal and the pure - without caring what alignment they fall under.

Likes: eating, protecting, tests of strength, drinking, moral-fagging, romcoms
dislikes: traitors, cowards, sadists, the french, those of unearned status/achievement, horror movies

(the weakness of the aegis against the "pure of heart" - i.e those who fight for a pure cause such as pure love- is to represent that they have nothing to fear from judgement)

Sounds like a plan. I'll think about it while I'm doing spells.

It was this or Hero Academy, but I did my 6 post spergout storytime build for that just the other day.

RWBY just tickles my autism in the right way, I love settings where everyone gets their own power.
Same reason I like Worm and Boku no Hero Academia.

It has a very beautiful design and is very generous with the points it gives you.

Hope it works out well! HoMM III was wonderful fun, don't let /cyoa/ get to autistic and ruin it for you

It has a very traditional feel to it. Nothing too innovativr but good old fun.
It is furry-friendly.

Yay! I LOVE that game. I used to play it every week-end with my best friend and her brother. He was a dick and would always beat us ruthlessly and then we'd have to do weird dares and... /blogposting. ANYWAY here's my tentative build.

>Rampart

>Defence
>Magic Resistance
>First Aid
All to better protect my people.
>Estates
Dollar dollar bills y'all. IIRC Rampart has a great unique building that gets you yearly interests on your treasury right?
>Diplomacy
Once I'm rich enough I'll just start throwing money at my problems.
>Logistics
>Pathfinding
To get the mines and the sweet gold coins before anyone else.
>Earth Magic
My own troops will be pretty much immune to magic so I can make the Earth shake and throw boulders without worrying about friendly fire.

>Waterwalking Boots
Good synergy with Logistics and Pathfinding! I don't need boats anymore. Boats suck.
>Medallion of Courage
With Diplomacy I'm going to have quite diverse armies so this is a must.
>Cape of Velocity
For my poor Dwarves. Great for combating archers.

Do you guys remember, in the vanilla game, there was only one map you could play with three allied players?
I used to play that one all the time and I'd always pick Rampart even though my friend and her bro said it was the weakest. But it had unicorns and pegasi. Anyway here's my build. And my rambling. Sorry about that.

Do you know what fetishes are?

I'm a pisces. I hope pisces turns out well.

>Ferryman
Tandem Bike. They gotta choose to get on and help peddle to the afterlife.
>Coins
whats a ferryman without his coins, also good on the job protection.
>Ghostflight, Poltergeist, Hell Office, Aurapath
Place to relax and perks that make my job easier.
>The Conductor
the coworker
>Mister Vampire, Donovan Cannon
vampire seems like a cool dude, and cannon seems like he' be fun

Would /cyoa/ be interested in a Beastrider style cyoa?

The rough idea would be to have a variety of mounts to choose from, each with pros and cons
>Pegasi are fast and friendly, but not especially tough
>Dragons are giant ironscaled firebelching monsters, but good luck keeping one fed
etc etc

On top of that, you'd choose your riders abilities (riding, taming, ranged and melee combat, so on), maybe some jobs or goals, and probably a few companions (other beastriders, stablemasters, breeders, waifus)

Y/N?

are skills and items cumulable? e.g. the Golden Bow gives you the archery skill. if you already took the archery skill does it give you an additional level in that skill?

I'm honestly really curious about pisces.

I'm interested.

Can we have the mount be a companion or vice versa?

Can your mount also be your waifu?

If by companion you mean loyal, soul bond brother in arms and glory, then yes.

Otherwise no.

Yes please

Not really. Currently some artifacts grant a skill like the golden bow, but I'm trying to balance it around so that these artifacts can be seen as extensions to certain skills or simply open up options for people that like to cram a lot of skills into their builds. Simply picking archery can be seen as more economical choice than picking the golden bow as you have 8 skills to choose compared to only 3 artifacts.

I guess, but I also want a perk or something so that if I jump off from any altitude I can land safely or perform a plunging attack.

Some kind of safety measures will be there, either as an option or a default depending on whether I make it flying mounts only or not.

Name: "The Black Huntsman" - True Name: Jager von Einzbern
Wish: Become a Saber
Alignment: Neutral - Neutral
Personality traits: Archetype - Saber Alter. Cruel, Selfish, Wrathful, Confident, Honorable.
Servant Class : Lancer - closer to Avenger class
Physical Features: Male Saber - Adult Saber - Gallant/Horrifying - Double Ahoge - Short Ahoge
Clothing: Ceremonial Medium Armor, Suit & Tie

Servant Parameters
Strength-A (13)
Endurance- B (A with armor) (7)
Agility-A (13)
Magic- D (1)- Projection
Luck- C (3)
Noble Phantasm-A (EX with Armor) (23)

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance -B (0)
Avenger - EX (26)
Independent Action - D

Personal Skills:
Battle Continuation - EX (25)
Monstrous Strength - A (15) (Dragons Blood)
Mana Burst - B (10)

>the matrix was 100 hunderds years ago

I want a futanari pegasus with healing jizz. I'll fly around on my graceful beast and heal all of the people in need.

Noble Phantasm(s):

"Arbiter - Blade that slays the heavens"
EX+ (20). Anti-World Weapon
A get black glaive with a blade of disproportionate size. Absorbs magical energy and concepts by emmiting a wave of devouring darkness - can unleash contained energy in a blinding flash of annihilating power. This blade is particularly effective against being heavily composed of or reliant on energy.

"the anathema - what man has wrought let no god put asunder"
A (10). Anti-Self Ability
Nullifies effects, abilities, and damage from sources of A rank and higher (A-,A,A+...), also grants a stock of lives (8) - lives can regenerate over time. combined with his battle continuation skill this ability becomes closer to time reversal than regeneration. It acts as a "refusal" of the abilities rather than outright resistance and therefore does not factor in magnitude of effect nullified. Certain effects deemed "weak" are amplified by this however - increasing the amount of lives required to regenerate

"Aegis of the Slayer- never outmatched"
C (5). Equipment
A small shield of black metal - runes engraved upon its surface glow when it is in use.
Prohibits the use of a single offensive noble phantasm per opponent - when outnumbered grants an increase in Str, Agi, End based on number of additional foes.

>Incredible Shrinking Man
>50ft woman
The 50s had a size fetish

>a girl likes ur cyoa
>ignore her and respond to a autismo instead
nice stay strong stay volcel

Well I can't imagine it being useful if you don't have a flying mount, but it would be really cool to be able to jump off of a thunderbird's back from far to high to be seen and slam into the ground with my spear, with ideally the thunderbird causing lightning to strike behind me to highlight my appearance.

>Book Keeper
>Portfolio
So long as I stay discreet, I won't get my ass busted by any Gifted with the Law or Black Dog gifts.

Doesn't that already exist?

Originally an artificial servant created by the Einzberns in the aftermath of the 5th HGW by utilizing a lesser form of the third magic and remnants of the corruption present within the grail to combine elements of heroes inside a humonculous. has since ascended into the throne of heroes after his death in the 6th HGW.

Combative and arrogant in nature - yet willing to suppress himself to achieve his goals. possesses a sympathy for those given a raw deal by fate having been made as nothing more than a weapon himself, and holds a dislike for those whom are favored by fate or who have an "easy life". dislikes facing opponents who resort to underhanded methods.

Dislikes: sadists, tyrants, cowards, those who sacrifice others for their ambitions, the french

Ignoring faggots is wise.

>Tower
Kinda generic, but might be fun.

>Estates
>Luck
>Wisdom
>Scholar
>Intelligence
>Mysticism
>Sorcery
>Learning
Okay, so I might be a bit generic too. Still, who can turn down PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER?

>Medallion of Courage
>Cape of Velocity
>Crown of Magi
Boosting luck, intelligence and speed. Kinda surprising that only one item directly helps classical magic.

I'll probably get a bigass golem and ride on it while laying waste to my enemies.

Plus they have claws gauntlets.

bro you gotta take archery tower has mostly long-range units

Does it? Depending on how the previous one turned out I might still go ahead anyway, not like it'd be the first time there's more than one CYOA for the same topic.

>I used to play it every week-end with my best friend and her brother. He was a dick and would always beat us ruthlessly and then we'd have to do weird dares and...
This better include sexual shit or you wasted my time.

I don't like unicorns but there's this one mythical creature that's the combination of a bunny and a unicorn. I think it's cute.

Also it's supposed to be crazy and bloodthirsty and like shanking people.

"Ah, terribly sorry for the delay. Mr. Zodiac Brides Guy was concerned about the length of Angelica's letter, so I'm looking over it in an attempt to help him shorten it."

"ZBG has asked that I remind you that, quote: Red Saber is Best Saber, Praetor. Unquote."
"Zodiac Brides Guy say he loves you more and that he would be happy to show you Lady Catherine's portrait to tide you over if you'd like."
"I'm sure both Gwendolyn and Gracia would be overjoyed to hear you've taken a shine to them! I do hope you'll refrain making too much of a mess of things during your Pajama Parties. I have to clean your bed chambers after all."
"I don't quite understand what you mean by creating so I shall fetch Lord ZBG to answer this one."
It's gonna to sound stupidly obvious, but Virgo is an Earth Sign and its nickname is literally "The Virgin," so I just made an innocent and whimsical druid. The character I used for her picture, Marry Kozakura from the Kagerou Project, has a very similar personality and I recommend the music/anime/manga/light novels she's from if you enjoy nonlinear storytelling and vaguely superhero themes.

Almost done with Aries.
I'm gonna try to finish page four before posting another preview today, but I'm feeling determined and in the zone, so I may actually manage it.

Hopefully, Sebastian will keep you guys entertained while I work.

If my armies are all undead, can they raise back up from Dead Man's Boots?

I decided to repost my luck-build because the text was too much focused on the mechanical aspects. This time I gave her a proper image and background.

Create a Saber:
Name: Valiria Phumig

Background: She was initially born in another universe in the future where she was a magus. The universe was about to die and a lot of research was in the area of trying to stop the process of entropy. She was unable to find a solution, but was able to with her magic and of her colleagues to influence chance enough in another universe so that a copy of her soul would be manifest that by spontaneous generation – and hope that such copy (herself in the holy grail) would be able to find a way to stop her universe from dying before it enter a critical stage. She feels hateful towards the nature of the multiverse itself, which led her to some degree of corruption. This combined with the fact that she doesn’t believe much in free will after seeing so much the effects of causality, made her apathetic towards most people. Still, she is not truly evil, but tries to look as much as possible as cruel corrupt amoral tyrant so she could use the hate of people to her goals.
Neutral Neutral
Archetype & Traits:
French Saber(Cool, Dutiful), Cruel ,Resolute, Mischievous.
Class: Caster
Physical Features: Female
Impression: Sensuous
Physical Appearance: Adult
Number of Ahoge: Ahoge-less
Type of Ahoge: --
Clothing:
Heroic: Ceremonial/Thick Robe
Modern: Suit & Tie

Parameters:
Luck EX (A + Ceremonial)
Magic A (EX with Thick Robe)
Noble Phantasm A
Strength D
Agility C
Endurance B

Class Skills:
Territory Creation EX (Caster)
Avenger C
Presence Concealment C

Personal Skills:
Charisma EX
Bravery B
High-Speed Spell Casting C
Information Erasure C
Instinct D

you couldnt raise dead undeads in the game

Noble Phantasm:
EX++ Anti-Army/Anti-World

Despotic Sovereignty of Fate:

Increase overall parameters of caster, but specially Luck and Magic makes everyone in the area compelled to hate but also obey her, and extremely increase the power of Charisma (used to make people obey and hate her) and Territory Creation (used to control the probabilities in the territory , including increase her luck and make other people hate her more). As bonus from Avenger C, the people hating her increase her Luck even more. The overall result is that specially in a crowded area “impossible” (seemingly infinitely improbable) events occur in her favor, being her just having that right insight in the right moment, to in more extreme circumstances, almost turning back time in an area thought increase of the negentropy in the area thanks to the coordination of quantum level random events. The luck in the period of activation of the Noble Phantasm tends to look to the optimal course in the long course of events, not only in the short term of activation of the Noble Phantasm, although it’s most impressive feats occur during it.

>This better include sexual
It did but this isn't really the place for that AFAIK.
>you wasted my time
Sorry. :/
Jackalopes?
Couldn't you raise a certain percentage of your fallen troops after a fight though?

No. Hence why the boots simply just makes your necromancy stronger. What you don't get back from your own troops you take from theirs instead.

This autor is among my favorites.

Both looks and content are always top notch

certain percentage of fallen non-undeads I think

Nah their name starts with A or something.

Sebastian can I marry you?

Part 3 of my post-apoc W.I.P.; it's a larger image so I just want to make sure it uploads properly.

All numerical values are subject to change & should be considered place-holders for now.

Al-mi'raj

someone told u in an earlier thread
>My unqualified advice is to do things the videogame could not do,
>but a CYOA can.
what do u think? how wuld that work?

>He was a dick and would always beat us ruthlessly
>First Aid
>Estates
I wonder why?
Pathfinding and diplomacy are debatable.

On bright side earth magic is best magic, on big maps expert town portal>>>all

ZBG is wrong on the matter - best saber is Saber of Red

"ZBG says: Volume Four Update/Companions Page Never."
"I don't actually. I guess I'll have to try out this Google that I keep hearing about."
"Mr. Zodiac Brides says his brother is a Pisces as well, so he's fairly confident he can do it justice.
He'd also like to know if you have ever played a video game called Blade & Soul. It seems he got the character for her portrait from there, whatever that could possibly mean..."
"ZBG told me to post this 'Dot G-I-F' file as a response to you and asks if Lady Persephone's portrait would help to tide you over for the time being."
"Oh... Oh my...
That's a rather sudden proposal. I seem to be getting quite a lot of those recently. I'd like to at least know something about you before we begin our courtship.
Though I do suppose it is about time I settled down and started a family...
Oh bother, I'd need to take a surname then, wouldn't I?
May I have yours?"

"These Capcha things are getting rather difficult."

Was it the origin of your issues with men?