BITCOIN CRASHING

ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP

Holy shit!!! Fuck women!! Im going first!!

Actually in that episode they all died.

IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGG

you would think as btc goes tumblng down, money would start filtering into bch? but no, i guess.

This thing is falling faster than Kevin Spacey's career!

which ep? i want to watch a bunch of space commies die

thanks to Bitcoin Judas' interview yesterday on CNBC
now both are going down

WHY THESE FAGGOTS BUYING RIPPLE?

You can identify the ep from one out of focus frame? That's pretty cool.

that's the one where they died again and again, and then data did the thing with 3

Cause and Effect is considered one of the best TNG episodes. Fraiser kills the entire crew of the Enterprise multiple times with a time loop.

$4500 was still a shocking price for me. Hope it goes back to 3k then and only then would I ever buy more shiTC

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek, i had not invested and hated myself for it.
As btc was about to reach its "natural" peak of 17k5 i thought to myself that I should've bought out.
Then it saw the intense shilling from every parts urging people to get aboard, to the point that youtube algorythms were puahong btc related videos and even pushed ads for wallets and shit.
The unatural peak got to 19k5.
And as I predicted it is crashing now.

Crypto could've been fun. Fiat is shit for the common fool.
Sad.

NOT LIKE THIS
NOOOOOOO
I ONLY HABE 18 CENTS IN BITCOIN BUT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i have btc i bought last year and i want to get rid of it now but i haven't been fucking verified yet

TO THE LIFEBOATS.
ME FIIIIIRRRRRSSSST.

fuck no.
if you want to support institutional crypto that isn't going to mtgox your ass on the first week go ripple, and bytecoin.