Odd character classes brainstorming

So i’m making a rpg tapletop and i’m looking for some help brainstorming odd classes.
I already have a group of Basic and Region specific classes but i wanted to have an Oddities group.
The game is a very magic light version of our world around the middle ages.
The players start with a small party with plans to grow into a warband of anywhere from 20 to a couple hundred people (all npcs of course).

1: there are no wrong or bad ideas (except for fetishes)
2: the world is VERY magic light
3: don’t worry about game mechanics or stats, just ideas
4: doesn’t have to be super deep, complicated, or thought out, anything will help
5: players do not have levels they spend experience points like a currency on attribute improvements, skills, and feats
6: classes can have class specific feats

I’ll give more info if you'd like.

Below are 3 classes i’m working on, many of the names are placeholders.

Lone warrior

The lone warrior is a great fighter who is new to being in a group of people who he actually knows the names of. This messes with his norm causing penalties to his social skills or when knowingly fighting within a certain proximity to them. Bring him just below your avg soldier in stats.
He has a feat he can buy to whitelist a character (npc or player) from the penalty, this can be purchased multiple times each time costing less. After the 3-5th purchase the penalty is completely removed.

The Thinker

When secluded the thinker gains a large bonus to many intelligence/ wisdom / perception skills. When built correctly he can give extensive details on observation, navigate deep political deadlocks, or anything a near genius could think of. The longer he’s away from others the better these bonuses get. Problem is he also receives a large penalty to his social and coordination skills. At mid to high ranges he can only stumble around, can’t fight for shit, can’t control individual fingers, slurs every word, and stuttered attempting to say the words pouring from his mind. It’ll take hours to days to recover from hours or days alone. He might have the solution to the problem but can’t clearly talk / write / gesture to inform others.

He can buy a feat that either removed the social OR physical penalties. Allowing him to clearly talk but be useless physically or be able to write down every detail but be practically mute. Can make an excellent scout or diplomat for the party.
The young prodigy

The young prodigy is an accelerated learning class (keep reading) but is quite limited his creation. He'll never be hands down better than a dedicated class, trading raw stats for feats and skill ranks. Late game he’ll likely be the second best to a few builds. Can stealth with the rogue, but not as well as the rogue. Can use a bow well, but not as well as the ranger. Will require some testing to get right and i’d rather have this be underpowered than over.

>(except for fetishes)

Robuster: fighting class that is obligated to fight with a set of vague rules decided at character creation (like paladin oaths). Things like "always fight while moving" "try to change the place you are fighting in while you do so" "aiding companions is always a higher priority" etc.

Banter: social barbarian. Enter a state to rage mode that lowers his INT but adds charisma because seeing an angry guy spouting fallacies sounds very convincing.

Tote surfer: class capable of riding anything. A strange magic feat allows anything under his ass to move and be variably rideable

Mutador: like a gentleman bard with fencing skills, but with undead or mutating traits

Magician

It's literally just a stage magician, perhaps with advancement to eventually learn light magic. Fills a rogue-ish roll of pickpocketing people with good sleight of hand skills. Also good at lying and deception in general. They try to make everyone else believe they ARE actually capable of magic.

Is it fantasy, modern or sci-fy setting?
anyway

Positroner: tinkerer based exclusively around magnets to the point of reaching some magical bullshit levels

hydroponic: think ranger or druid but with plants instead of animals, or a plant-bender

Shintoryu: warrior who can interchange his hands and legs, like being able to wield weapons on his feet or jump with his hands. The ultimate feat would be being able to wield dour swords at the same time

Is this a Rick and Morty fanfic?

The scapegoat

The yuppie

The poser

The sqaure

The curmudgeon

The bureaucrat

The sensationalist

"The game is a very magic light version of our world around the middle ages."

no, but i can see how you would think that

Thank you for all the suggestions

Ratcatcher
Jailer
Mercenary
Wstchman
Cadet
Roadwarden
Coachman

The Herbalist/The Hedgewizard
A poor fighter and very squishy, but exceptionally knowledgeable in the field of herbal medicines. Can specialize in healing, poisons, or buffs/debuffs that come in the form lf mind-altering herbal concoctions. Slightly good at stealth too.

ah shit, I missed that
then

Monk: an actual european monk. Skill monkey with lots of knowledge and crafting skills and proficient in social situations, meant to be the party face. Can go the happy drunk abbad path for more charisma and crafting or go inquisitor with focus on investigation, scrutiny and knowledge.

basically storm from x-men

Breaker: a type of Fighter or Berseker who use/train in tools and styles meant for breaking other people's armor/weapons/belongings in general.

I like this

Powderer: with some magic creates reagents from powdering items that have different uses, the most common being weak gunpowder-like substance from wood to deal damage or buffing powder from rocks.

Think of an alchemist that creates instantly his compounds and are weaker in power

Baller - Large bonuses to jump, attacks by throwing and dunking on people.

Hobarbarian. All the self-sufficiency of a hobo and the combat prowess of a barbarian.

>The scapegoat
if the system has social combat then this would definitely be the social tank
>The yuppie
support built around declaring a supported ally at the beginning of each esene and working together with that ally
>The poser
str based bard with lots of bluffing
>The sqaure
squire with high combat capabilities but suffering from at least one mental derrangment
>The curmudgeon
jack of all trades capable of throwing debuffs to both enemies and allies (for special effects or self buffs)
>The bureaucrat
at the beginning of an encounter he must declare an objective (like, "kill goblins" or "steal the treasure"), actions that directly go towards that objective receive a bonus while actions that do not hamper him
>The sensationalist
class capable of using social skills on multiple objectives, specially large masses

fucking boring senpai

Techboy Zealot: Basically a paladin but instead of blessings or holy spells he has gadgets and augments.