Why is everything crashing today?

Why is everything crashing today?

We have this thread 5/7 days per week.

>Bitcoin under 15K
>BCH under 3K
>ETH under 800
>LTC under 300

Mate, I don't know what charts you're looking at, but shits going down pretty fucking quick. for the main coins and plenty of altcoins too.

What goes up must come down.

cryptowinter

>reading comprehension
Reread his post

REEEEEE, Roger Ver made all the coins collapse cause hes the most powerful person ins crypto but also hes dumb and I dont like him. All other coins are better devs and businessmen than him, and he merely gets lucky by outwitting them at every turn!

Because everything except for Bitcoin was mooning this past week. Everyone was calling the crash.

>why don’t markets only go up

this time actually scared.
yeah but the
>except bitcoin
parts scares me because it is crashing the most. a bit of an ETH correction is fine but BTC is going down hard.

FUCK NORMIES. LET IT ALL BURN.

Bcash insider trading caused a bunch of normies jumping in on it for OMG THE GAINZ. They got bamboozled, lost their shirts and many are rage quitting crypto in general. Gonna be a painful day or two, but it'll correct back up.

should be short term. normies have their eyes set on alts

So now is the time to buy bitcoin.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh wait bitcoin is worth well over 10 thousand fucking dollars

CATCH A FALLING KNIFE RETARD GET FUCKED

except for when it was about $5 per coin, this question has always been unanswerable. Maybe it'll go higher, maybe it'll crash down to $1,000. Who knows.

Correct. The dip could be as low as 10k, but I'm looking more at 12.5k. Seems crazy, but she'll be back up in no time. Just don't get too greedy when buying back in.

It's over
For real this time
I'm selling into every bounce

Haha, it's worth what the market says it's worth. Unless you can use it as a currency, it's not worth anything.

This whole "store of value" thing is bullshit. If you want that, buy gold. That's not the goal of Bitcoin.

As of today, if you bought Bitcoin at any points except for ATH then it would have been a phenomenal investment- better than any other investment you could have ever made.

tfw want to buy cheap bitcoin but my holdings are stuck in bch which is also crashing

last week in peaked above 19k briefly, dipped to the 13s. Same thing here. I just bought up btc, this is your chance to possibly double by eoy

so is there any explanation for the fall, or is it just recursion to the mean?

Oh look, another beetrash faggit. Get rekt cocksucker

2018 is the year of the altcoin. Btc is going to be crushed in the next months.

theres more sellers than buyers

Normies cashing out for Christmas presents. And the rising popularity of altcoins. Btc is moribund... won't last more than a few months.

Christmas shopping

forks did not make sense to normies
BCH fucked it all up lol

2013 all over again

I bought Bitcoin when it went to 17.5, thinking the dip was ending. How do I know when it's over?

This is good. I love crypto but it's too full of shady/greedy fucks and it needs to be cleansed. I'll buy when it BTC prices falling crashes everything and kills most of icos/altcoins out there. If the flip happens, Ill buy both.

Everyone realized This whole Crypto shit is a bunch of pump and dump scams / Ponzi schemes . There's groups and millionaires who pump shit up then tell idiots about it then dump once the price is right.

>Shilling this hard
Sorry about that BCH you bought at ATH friend :(

Not XRB :^)

They are pumping it back to 15k.

this senpais. we started the year at 1k, this month at 10k. If we just level off at 15k it would be an amazing result not only for the month, but the year as well.

All is well friends

There are no falling knives in Crypto, only buying low

>>Bitcoin under 15K
>>BCH under 3K
>>ETH under 800
>>LTC under 300

And you do know we were less than 1/3 of thous prices a few weeks ago right? did people really not see this coming we were due for a major correction.

A friend in the US made only $50 in the positive.. is he gonna have to pay taxes on that if he cashes it out on coinbase?